Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". 19:26 - Sep 13 with 2173 viewsperchrockjack

Watching on C4 now of the whole scale slaughter of his opponents and mass graves ,why was this man ;this evil marxist megalomanic replaced .

America and Britian ,under Labour too, were keen on regime change.

Zimbabwe is right up there with our greatest scandals

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 20:23 - Sep 13 with 1631 viewsKilkennyjack

Zimbabwe was indy in 1980.

10 years labour since 1980, 30 year Tory.

Just saying.

Beware of the Risen People

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 20:26 - Sep 13 with 1623 viewsperchrockjack

Killy.

Would you agree Zimbabwe should have seen regime change ,which Blair and indeed Clinton were keen on.

Fair?

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 20:29 - Sep 13 with 1617 viewsjacks777

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 20:23 - Sep 13 by Kilkennyjack

Zimbabwe was indy in 1980.

10 years labour since 1980, 30 year Tory.

Just saying.

This Tory thing is destroying you......pity mun 😂
Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 20:33 - Sep 13 with 1614 viewsperchrockjack

I find it incredible this country wasn't "invaded" and Mugabe dealt with.

Here was a former British country,a wealthy one,given independence under a man who went on to butcher thousands of his opponents .A man who raped ,literally people and farms of wealth and gave the proceeds to his cronies. He was feted under Thatcher .

We were quite happy to invade and replace leaders of countries USA didnt like or Saddam but did zero against Bob.

Our greatest shame ,no doubt

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 20:33 - Sep 13 with 1614 viewsbuilthjack

In the 40s and 50s, around 100,000 black Zimbabweans were removed from their farmland. 75000 white Europeans had taken their land.Just saying.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 20:36 - Sep 13 with 1610 viewsperchrockjack

But under white rule-just saying-blacks were employed and not starving .They had the basics.Not morally justified but fact. is since Whites were butchered Bob then slaughtered his own Black fellow Zimbabweans.

Just saying.

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 20:37 - Sep 13 with 1604 viewsperchrockjack

anyway,thank s for a decent response.Maybe ,we can have a proper debate without insults,abuse or being derailed. We'll see

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 20:42 - Sep 13 with 1587 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 20:33 - Sep 13 by perchrockjack

I find it incredible this country wasn't "invaded" and Mugabe dealt with.

Here was a former British country,a wealthy one,given independence under a man who went on to butcher thousands of his opponents .A man who raped ,literally people and farms of wealth and gave the proceeds to his cronies. He was feted under Thatcher .

We were quite happy to invade and replace leaders of countries USA didnt like or Saddam but did zero against Bob.

Our greatest shame ,no doubt

There’s no oil there

End of thread

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 20:42 - Sep 13 with 1587 viewsbuilthjack

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 20:36 - Sep 13 by perchrockjack

But under white rule-just saying-blacks were employed and not starving .They had the basics.Not morally justified but fact. is since Whites were butchered Bob then slaughtered his own Black fellow Zimbabweans.

Just saying.

It's an uneasy world Richard

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 20:49 - Sep 13 with 1565 viewsperchrockjack

My point is and was ,it was a BRITISH colony for which we were responsible.

Mugabe was feted by our leaders which is sickening.

Im not one for invading countries whose regimes we dont like but Zimbabwe surely was an exception.

We saw that country brought to its knees and we dd nothing,YET, little indignation is apparent.

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 23:48 - Sep 13 with 1517 viewsrockinjk

Bread basket of Africa

Terribly sad. The end of our the Empire was handled so badly.

We couldn’t continue to run these Countries but it would be lie to say for sovereignty they’ve benefited because it’s just not true.

Zimbabwe was a thriving Country

But there are no easy answers and I couldn’t pretend to know how to resolve the multifaceted problems
Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 03:58 - Sep 14 with 1456 viewsjackportis

I’m sure Corbyn would have welcomed the dictatorship and drunk cups of tea with him.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 06:15 - Sep 14 with 1430 viewstreehuggerjack

Was Zimbabwe definitely starving before it got colonised?
Or was it just happily getting on with its life?
Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 07:03 - Sep 14 with 1411 viewsjacks777

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 06:15 - Sep 14 by treehuggerjack

There was hardly anyone living there. Colonisation made that country relatively wealthy.
Who in their right mind would take land from the white farmers and give it to ex soldiers who know as much about farming as they do about quantum mechanics.

It’s now a basket case.
Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 09:28 - Sep 14 with 1342 viewsperchrockjack

It is argued the White man made Rhodesia wealthy,notwithstanding the subjucation of the native African.

It is beyond dispte that Zimbabwe was killed under Mugabe and his cronies.

A black man ,hating the white man

A black man who killed his own

A butcher .

No oil? Maybe , but we need tobacco and that country had it in spades

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 09:35 - Sep 14 with 1336 viewsLohengrin

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 06:15 - Sep 14 by treehuggerjack

They all used to come out and piss in the Zambezi when they knew it was ‘wash day’ for the villagers a mile downriver.

The bastards!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 09:38 - Sep 14 with 1330 viewsperchrockjack

Morning Loh.
How you been while Ive been away.

Read that Travellers in the Third Reich book and it makes one think .

Cry the Beloved country is a cracking book on Africa.

Nobody has answered my question though. I know perch asks the hard questions people are afraid to but I would have thought this would have led to more debate.

That said, when many see "perch" debate is the last thing on their minds.

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 09:42 - Sep 14 with 1320 viewsLohengrin

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 09:38 - Sep 14 by perchrockjack

Morning Loh.
How you been while Ive been away.

Read that Travellers in the Third Reich book and it makes one think .

Cry the Beloved country is a cracking book on Africa.

Nobody has answered my question though. I know perch asks the hard questions people are afraid to but I would have thought this would have led to more debate.

That said, when many see "perch" debate is the last thing on their minds.

I’ve been fine, Perch.

Nice to have you back and firing on all cylinders.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 09:43 - Sep 14 with 1318 viewsHighjack

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 20:42 - Sep 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

There’s no oil there

End of thread

This

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 09:50 - Sep 14 with 1313 viewsperchrockjack

Thanks.

You don't post as much as you should.

You ll note ,until now,I have been loyal to my new mantra to not offend gratuitously but I'm afraid Lisa's outrageous slurs on me was too deserving a chance to miss.

WE ARE ALL HYPOCRITES

Its literally in our DNA.

If we were not, we would see more blood shed as people simply CANNOT say what they think all the time.

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 10:11 - Sep 14 with 1304 viewscontroversial_jack

We don't invade countries unless they have something we want or it's strategically beneficial. The cost of a war in materials and body counts has the worth it for the prize at the end
Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 10:14 - Sep 14 with 1298 viewsperchrockjack

Applies to most wars but I felt it was a pertinent question given that they are now squabbling over his funeral.

His estate will be something to behold,I'm sure

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 11:48 - Sep 15 with 1189 viewsrockinjk

Could have been a Mandela figure but he chose division

Pragmatism is the order of the day in Sub Saharan Africa
Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 16:10 - Sep 15 with 1147 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Somebody invaded Libya a few years ago the place is now a basket case of a country with a slave trade .

Don’t book your holidays there 👍🏻

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 16:39 - Sep 15 with 1122 viewsrockinjk

Zimbabwe.A country we should have "invaded". on 16:10 - Sep 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Somebody invaded Libya a few years ago the place is now a basket case of a country with a slave trade .

Don’t book your holidays there 👍🏻

Thanks for heads up Tom!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024