Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garrick 17:14 - Sep 14 with 1985 viewsandrew

Is he injured or? Because if he isn’t cooper has some explaining to do.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Garrick on 17:41 - Sep 14 with 1891 viewsraynor94

The manager of the month, whose team are top of the league, but you know better. This is a hard league, and Forest will be up there, let's see how we react

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Garrick on 17:42 - Sep 14 with 1876 viewsandrew

I don’t think you’ve seen the kid play then, if you don’t think he deserves at least a place on the bench then I suggest you watch him.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Garrick on 17:43 - Sep 14 with 1871 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Petersen and Dyer have to make the bench on occassion, too, and we only have to bench spots at most for wingers.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Garrick on 17:49 - Sep 14 with 1843 viewsjack247

We did suffer from lack of pace today. I’m hardly going to call Cooper out at this point though.
Garrick on 17:56 - Sep 14 with 1820 viewsNeath_Jack

Ignoring the nonsense in the OP, we were extremely narrow today.

Nothing on the wings, and definitely no speed.

We had no out ball.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Garrick on 17:59 - Sep 14 with 1798 viewspencoedjack

Garrick on 17:43 - Sep 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

Petersen and Dyer have to make the bench on occassion, too, and we only have to bench spots at most for wingers.

Why does Dyer deserve a place on the bench?

A winger beats players & is able to cross, Dyer doesn’t do either anymore.
Garrick on 18:38 - Sep 14 with 1691 viewsraynor94

I think Cooper has seen him play, so I'll take his judgment above yours

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Garrick on 18:45 - Sep 14 with 1676 viewsoldcob

Our wingers are getting slow ball from the back four. On one occasion CR had made a break up the wing and was unmarked in an attacking position, JR passes to VDH who takes five touches before he passed it forward, by this time CR was marked. This was late on when we were chasing the game. Okay CR is an overlapping full back but the ball to the wingers comes just as late.
Login to get fewer ads

Garrick on 19:30 - Sep 14 with 1592 viewsLuther27

Garrick on 18:45 - Sep 14 by oldcob

Our wingers are getting slow ball from the back four. On one occasion CR had made a break up the wing and was unmarked in an attacking position, JR passes to VDH who takes five touches before he passed it forward, by this time CR was marked. This was late on when we were chasing the game. Okay CR is an overlapping full back but the ball to the wingers comes just as late.

Yes, no pace today...dwelled on the ball to long and no one touch and move. Far to static. Hopefully an improvement against Bristol next week.
Garrick on 19:38 - Sep 14 with 1549 viewsDr_Winston

Garrick on 18:45 - Sep 14 by oldcob

Amazing how many people can't see this.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Garrick on 20:35 - Sep 14 with 1420 viewsjack247

Garrick on 19:38 - Sep 14 by Dr_Winston

Amazing how many people can't see this.

I may be taking you out of context, but it’s not something that’s been evident for a while. Today it’s an absolutely fair comment.

Celina was off his game, hopefully just due to international week, and Fulton doesn’t really demand the ball in tight areas. The back four didn’t have the options they usually do, which causes more sideways passing and slower ball. We did look slightly better when Byers came on, but still didn’t create anything. The narrow wingers/overlapping fullbacks haven’t had slow ball all season.
Garrick on 20:52 - Sep 14 with 1369 viewsDr_Winston

Garrick on 20:35 - Sep 14 by jack247

I may be taking you out of context, but it’s not something that’s been evident for a while. Today it’s an absolutely fair comment.

Celina was off his game, hopefully just due to international week, and Fulton doesn’t really demand the ball in tight areas. The back four didn’t have the options they usually do, which causes more sideways passing and slower ball. We did look slightly better when Byers came on, but still didn’t create anything. The narrow wingers/overlapping fullbacks haven’t had slow ball all season.

It's been evident for years. Probably since 2014. We don't move the ball quickly enough. Even this season we haven't done it, but strengths in other areas have borne fruit.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Garrick on 20:55 - Sep 14 with 1356 viewsjack247

Garrick on 20:52 - Sep 14 by Dr_Winston

It's been evident for years. Probably since 2014. We don't move the ball quickly enough. Even this season we haven't done it, but strengths in other areas have borne fruit.

We have a completely different team and playing structure than 2014. From then until relegation I’d agree with you.
Garrick on 20:57 - Sep 14 with 1341 viewsDr_Winston

Garrick on 20:55 - Sep 14 by jack247

We have a completely different team and playing structure than 2014. From then until relegation I’d agree with you.

Team and playing structure changes are all well and good, but none of them have moved the ball quickly enough.

There are signs that Cooper is well aware of this. I believe he's commented on it. Early days and I'd like to think that it's something the team are working on.

Garrick on 22:31 - Sep 14 with 1242 viewsChief

Was he fit? The boys not Pele, but if he is fit not having the quickest player in the squad not on the bench is silly. Cooper just like anyone not immune from constructive criticism.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Garrick on 02:17 - Sep 15 with 1119 viewsDJack

Garrick on 20:57 - Sep 14 by Dr_Winston

Team and playing structure changes are all well and good, but none of them have moved the ball quickly enough.

There are signs that Cooper is well aware of this. I believe he's commented on it. Early days and I'd like to think that it's something the team are working on.

I agree but i will add that if we had the players with the necessary pace and vision then they would no longer be playing for us...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024