Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. 17:38 - Sep 14 with 6518 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Against Leeds we were out played all match and were fortunate they didn't score.

Today we were out played all match and were fortunate they only scored one.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:41 - Sep 14 with 3741 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Outplayed by the odds on favorite to win the division at their own stadium.

I don't see how Cooper wasn't sacked on the spot.

Hopefully Swansea wins next Saturday. We'll know if that happens if you don't post anything, Sunshine.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:42 - Sep 14 with 3718 viewsjack247

There he is
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:44 - Sep 14 with 3704 viewsGlyn1

So you are saying that we've got 3 points more than we should have. Happy to take that.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:44 - Sep 14 with 3689 viewsThrasher6

Welcome back....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:45 - Sep 14 with 3689 viewsTreforys_Jack

Feck off Dwight, 👍👍
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:46 - Sep 14 with 3676 viewsmart6

first loss and surprise surprise this rancid turd turns up.
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:46 - Sep 14 with 3668 viewsCooperman

I was driving home from the game wondering what time DYSS would put in an appearance.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:47 - Sep 14 with 3661 viewsCooperman

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:46 - Sep 14 by mart6

You should post more.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:48 - Sep 14 with 3656 viewsGlyn1

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:46 - Sep 14 by Cooperman

I was driving home from the game wondering what time DYSS would put in an appearance.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:48 - Sep 14 with 3656 viewsymaohyd

Said at the beginning of the season that we' finish slightly lower than last season and I'll stick to that prediction.

I think Cooper and the club generally have done a very good job during the last few months, however I don't think we are anywhere near top 2.

We have played some superb football at times, however as you say we have been outplayed now against Leeds and Forest and in parts against Preston, all three teams I'd expect to be in the play offs , top 2 in Leeds' case.

It's still been an excellent start though.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:48 - Sep 14 with 3647 viewshobo

It's not as if we've sold two of our best players last season
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:49 - Sep 14 with 3640 viewsNeath_Jack

He'll still fill his net, no problem at all.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:51 - Sep 14 with 3626 viewsjack2jack

Fvckin me, Dwight your one of the most negative fellas I know, you turn up only to gloat about a loss or to have a dig at one of our players, have a day off FFS.
Your either a wind up merchant or a miserable tw@ in real life.
Turn that frown upside down👍
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:55 - Sep 14 with 3593 viewsjack247

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:51 - Sep 14 by jack2jack

Fvckin me, Dwight your one of the most negative fellas I know, you turn up only to gloat about a loss or to have a dig at one of our players, have a day off FFS.
Your either a wind up merchant or a miserable tw@ in real life.
Turn that frown upside down👍

He’s had 6 weeks off
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:58 - Sep 14 with 3570 viewsjack2jack

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:55 - Sep 14 by jack247

He’s had 6 weeks off

Perhaps he should take another 6 off😁
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 18:03 - Sep 14 with 3538 viewsVincent_Vega

Back off your holibops negative Norman

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 18:03 - Sep 14 with 3537 viewssainthelens

To that total cvnt who started this thread....who's top of the league? You complete fckn blend.
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 18:05 - Sep 14 with 3522 viewsjack247

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:58 - Sep 14 by jack2jack

Perhaps he should take another 6 off😁

He will if we go another 6 games unbeaten
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 18:06 - Sep 14 with 3505 viewsTimTtam

Of course you're back now...

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 18:07 - Sep 14 with 3499 viewsperchrockjack

Norman ?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 18:11 - Sep 14 with 3474 viewsGeoffThom

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 18:07 - Sep 14 by perchrockjack

Norman ?

They were bigger fitter and faster than us today ,they won most second balls and closed us down well.
Very good side
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 18:11 - Sep 14 with 3469 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why would anyone even respond?

Poll: Tory leader

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 18:12 - Sep 14 with 3456 viewsLeonWasGod

Ha, so predictable
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 18:12 - Sep 14 with 3455 viewsperchrockjack

Pavlov has a lot to answer for.

That said, we have all sinned.

We need spleens vented

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 18:25 - Sep 14 with 3379 viewsLeonWasGod

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:46 - Sep 14 by mart6

At last I’ve actually had the chance to upvote mart6. It doesn’t get much better than that!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024