Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. 17:38 - Sep 14 with 6506 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Against Leeds we were out played all match and were fortunate they didn't score.

Today we were out played all match and were fortunate they only scored one.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 18:30 - Sep 14 with 1872 viewsperchrockjack

There are clubs in lower leagues that can be so described.

We must not lose confidence or our sense of swank.

Today ,we were not there and Cooper needs to rip them.

Still, plenty seemed to be leaving well before they scored.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 18:39 - Sep 14 with 1846 viewsTummer_from_Texas

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 18:05 - Sep 14 by jack247

He will if we go another 6 games unbeaten

Nah he'll post if we have an ugly draw.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 18:56 - Sep 14 with 1813 viewsjamiewales

would be happy to finish in playoffs imo
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 21:35 - Sep 14 with 1709 views1964white

I'm glad I didn't say we outplayed you at ER, I'd have got lynched

We outplayed Forest, they were awful but somehow we contrived to gift them a point.

That's the nature of the championship for you

I'll be very disappointed if we come away from Oakwell with less than a victory tomorrow, the sort of games we lost last season.

The Swans will hit back !
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 21:39 - Sep 14 with 1698 viewsThrasher6

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:48 - Sep 14 by ymaohyd

Said at the beginning of the season that we' finish slightly lower than last season and I'll stick to that prediction.

I think Cooper and the club generally have done a very good job during the last few months, however I don't think we are anywhere near top 2.

We have played some superb football at times, however as you say we have been outplayed now against Leeds and Forest and in parts against Preston, all three teams I'd expect to be in the play offs , top 2 in Leeds' case.

It's still been an excellent start though.

Do you watch Championship football?..and the garbage we have seen so far......utter tosh

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 22:45 - Sep 14 with 1657 viewsChief

Well I'm amazed it hasn't been raised yet.

But the ultimate lurker, mart6 has actually commented.

Unbelievable scenes.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 22:53 - Sep 14 with 1639 viewsswan85

DYSS - always the first fly on the turd.
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 22:57 - Sep 14 with 1632 viewsbuilthjack

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 17:46 - Sep 14 by mart6

first loss and surprise surprise this rancid turd turns up.

Greetings comrade.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 02:33 - Sep 15 with 1564 viewsDJack

So...your team in the Premier league have only won 2 out of their 5 games and you come on here and compain that we, the Swans, have won 5 out of 7 games...how does that work?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 12:45 - Sep 15 with 1456 viewsperchrockjack

Are you Swansea based now ,Dwight.

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 12:59 - Sep 15 with 1442 viewsCooperman

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 12:45 - Sep 15 by perchrockjack

Are you Swansea based now ,Dwight.

And have you got a ST this year, Dwight?

I’ve asked you this several times and I don’t recall seeing an answer.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 13:02 - Sep 15 with 1436 viewsperchrockjack

Were you at Salford Uni? Now left with good degree and working in Swansea .

Not bullying you as you said you said you were incapable of being bullied like perch.

You're not original,that's for sure.

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 13:12 - Sep 15 with 1409 viewsjasper_T

If you're not a Real Fan who meets my specific Real Fan criteria then you shouldn't be allowed to post here.
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 13:24 - Sep 15 with 1387 viewsNotLoyal

Dwight mun, where's your positive thread on the facg this was Coopers first defeat as swans manager including all pre season friendlies. Isn't that 13 games or so ?
Fücking clown.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 13:57 - Sep 15 with 1351 viewswobbly

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 18:25 - Sep 14 by LeonWasGod

At last I’ve actually had the chance to upvote mart6. It doesn’t get much better than that!

You’re kidding? Finally a chance to downarrow him back and you waste it?
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 15:03 - Sep 15 with 1300 viewsMrSwerve

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 18:11 - Sep 14 by exiledclaseboy

Why would anyone even respond?

Fair play, he’s an expert at getting bites.

The OP isn’t far from the truth mind...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 16:26 - Sep 15 with 1224 viewsJacket

Not happy with the fact that the team he glory hunts isn't bringing him some hollow glory any more he comes in here to spread his misery and impart his expert knowledge. Yawn, you're boring mate.
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 16:32 - Sep 15 with 1215 viewsGroo

Aye, outplayed for 2 matches, yet the OP doesn't appear until we lose one.

Groo does what Groo does best

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 18:17 - Sep 15 with 1136 viewsBadlands

Yesterday we failed to turn the burners on in the second half.
In truth we haven't been dominant in any league game.
Yesterday Forest put a defensive wall between our back 4 and midfield. Solution - midfield drop back to give passing options and or let the back four though. But it didn't happen - Cooper was calling players forward leaving the defence no option but to hoof long balls.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 21:06 - Sep 15 with 1058 viewsrockinjk

To be fair Dwight has a point
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 21:25 - Sep 15 with 1028 viewsmonmouth

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 16:26 - Sep 15 by Jacket

Not happy with the fact that the team he glory hunts isn't bringing him some hollow glory any more he comes in here to spread his misery and impart his expert knowledge. Yawn, you're boring mate.

He’s not a Man U fan. He is a multiple user name to argue contrary views. He generally has a point but the main intention is bites, which he always gets.

Those contrary views are often quite thought provoking. I wish he’d post properly under his other user name, or maybe one of them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 21:56 - Sep 15 with 987 viewskarnataka

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 21:25 - Sep 15 by monmouth

He’s not a Man U fan. He is a multiple user name to argue contrary views. He generally has a point but the main intention is bites, which he always gets.

Those contrary views are often quite thought provoking. I wish he’d post properly under his other user name, or maybe one of them.

Why are you so sure he doesn't? How would you know?
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 22:01 - Sep 15 with 973 viewsDarran

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 21:25 - Sep 15 by monmouth

He hasn’t got multiple usernames.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 22:02 - Sep 15 with 970 viewsFireboy2

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 22:01 - Sep 15 by Darran

He hasn’t got multiple usernames.

Htf do you know?
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 22:05 - Sep 15 with 966 viewsDarran

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 22:02 - Sep 15 by Fireboy2

Htf do you know?

Because I do.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024