Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. 17:38 - Sep 14 with 6550 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Against Leeds we were out played all match and were fortunate they didn't score.

Today we were out played all match and were fortunate they only scored one.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 22:35 - Sep 15 with 889 viewsFireboy2

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 22:05 - Sep 15 by Darran

Because I do.

What are you, apart from a tvvat, the fvcking oracle?

A little birdie tells me that dyss is one of your usernames.

Yeah you are bound to deny it though.
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 23:48 - Sep 15 with 834 viewsDJack

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 22:35 - Sep 15 by Fireboy2

What are you, apart from a tvvat, the fvcking oracle?

A little birdie tells me that dyss is one of your usernames.

Yeah you are bound to deny it though.

No way is DYSS Darran.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 00:53 - Sep 16 with 812 viewsSTID2017

At least your team beat Leicester, who were managed by the manager who got Swans up into the Premier League.
You must be thrilled with all that and the chance to slag off Swans when they lose.
Bore off DYSS

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 09:52 - Sep 16 with 739 viewsjohnlangy

It's dyss again folks.

Outplayed for two successive games, only 3 points out of 6. It's the end of the world. Oh nooooooooo.
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 11:01 - Sep 16 with 707 viewsmonmouth

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 22:01 - Sep 15 by Darran

He hasn’t got multiple usernames.

Then thats a shame, as he's sadder than I thought. Not because the content of his posts dont have some merit, but because all of them are only intended and slanted for one end.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 11:41 - Sep 16 with 670 viewsJacket

That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 23:48 - Sep 15 by DJack

No way is DYSS Darran.

Well he started out life on the forum which shall not be mentioned, so I'd say it's quite a safe bet.
That's two games in a row we've been comprehensively outplayed. on 11:48 - Sep 16 with 656 viewsperchrockjack

Something to ponder over?

nah.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024