Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bidwell 18:58 - Sep 14 with 3477 viewsbuilthjack

I have said it before. Now I will say it again.
The lad is nowhere near good enough.
Doesn't read the game. Constantly makes the wrong decisions.
He was hauled off at half time against Birmingham. Should have had an early bath today too.
No need to put my tin hat on.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bidwell on 02:41 - Sep 15 with 527 viewsDJack

Bidwell on 19:15 - Sep 14 by Neath_Jack

Absolutely.

It's a bit like coming from Baglan.

"It's a bit like coming from Baglan. "

Nothing is worse than that...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Bidwell on 04:08 - Sep 15 with 513 viewsSwanjaxs

Bidwell on 20:17 - Sep 14 by jasper_T

You'll be out of toys soon if you keep throwing them out of your pram whenever you read an opinion you don't like.

Oh shut up you plumb

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Bidwell on 08:22 - Sep 15 with 436 viewsBillyChong

He’s not quick enough either in the days of full backs/come wingers. The Forest right back hardly broke sweat and comfortably saw him off every time he went forward.
Bidwell on 08:23 - Sep 15 with 428 viewsSmellyplumz

Itchy very quiet on this thread 🤔

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Bidwell on 08:35 - Sep 15 with 419 viewsCatullus

I think I'd read that QPR wanted to keep Bidwell but they were trying to trim their wage bill, might be wrong.

Bidwell isn't quick but he hasn't been dreadful IMO. Face it, yesterday most of the team just had a bad day. The keeper did ok but pick out the best outfield player.....they were all fairly poor.

Coming from another angle, we have put a lot of effort into other games, won at Leeds apparently through sheer force of will because they battered us, maybe this should just be accepted as a bad day at the office and we hope to see a positive reaction at the Wurzels?

Of course, there's always a chance that we are not that good and we've just had a very early purple patch!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024