Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attendance today 21:01 - Sep 14 with 3872 viewsNeathJack

Did it flash up on the screen?

Very disappointing to again to huge swathes of empty seats given we were top of the league, just off a win away to Leeds and there hadn't been a home game for 3 weeks.

Attendance today on 21:02 - Sep 14 with 3288 viewsNeath_Jack

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Attendance today on 21:03 - Sep 14 with 3289 viewsandrew

17,100 I think.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Attendance today on 21:05 - Sep 14 with 3270 viewsNeathJack

Looked about right.

Not sure what those not bothering to turn up want exactly, other than simply PL football of course.
Attendance today on 21:06 - Sep 14 with 3262 viewsjasper_T

Attendance today on 21:05 - Sep 14 by NeathJack

Looked about right.

Not sure what those not bothering to turn up want exactly, other than simply PL football of course.

Certainly not Andre Ayew, who was supposed to give us 5k extra tickets sold a week to pay his wages according to the accountants on here.
Attendance today on 21:13 - Sep 14 with 3233 viewsTNT

West Stand needs sorting out.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Attendance today on 21:14 - Sep 14 with 3226 viewsNeathJack

Time to drop the ticket prices and get the ground full?
Attendance today on 21:16 - Sep 14 with 3216 viewsbuilthjack

Attendance today on 21:14 - Sep 14 by NeathJack

Time to drop the ticket prices and get the ground full?

Time to do something yes.
Haven't the club got people working with schools these days? Give them tickets. They are the future.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Attendance today on 21:19 - Sep 14 with 3193 viewsTNT

Attendance today on 21:16 - Sep 14 by builthjack

Time to do something yes.
Haven't the club got people working with schools these days? Give them tickets. They are the future.

I paid £7 for a season ticket in the late'70s thinking it was a steal... fk me the club has had its money back since!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Login to get fewer ads

Attendance today on 21:22 - Sep 14 with 3175 viewsmonmouth

Attendance today on 21:06 - Sep 14 by jasper_T

Certainly not Andre Ayew, who was supposed to give us 5k extra tickets sold a week to pay his wages according to the accountants on here.

Who the hell said that?

Where was Ayew today anyway?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Attendance today on 21:25 - Sep 14 with 3157 viewsCooperman

17,102 on the big screens. The upper echelons of the SE, SW and NW corners must have had 500 empty seats per corner plus another 1,500 empty in the away end. This was my general deduction anyway.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Attendance today on 22:42 - Sep 14 with 3001 viewsChief

Disappointing crowd. Doubt there was actually 17k there.

Been shouted down for this previously but disappointed with the support post prem. Haven't really gained much

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Attendance today on 23:02 - Sep 14 with 2958 viewsDr_Winston

Crowd sounded about right to me. 3000 empty seats.

As someone who can comfortably remember the days when a 4,000 crowd was considered decent I don't share the outrage at a non-sell out. The South Wales sporting public is fickle. Were were back in the PL we'd sell out every game again.

Could be worse. We could have 10,000+ empty seats every week like certain other teams.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Attendance today on 23:08 - Sep 14 with 2947 viewsChief

Attendance today on 23:02 - Sep 14 by Dr_Winston

As someone who can comfortably remember the days when a 4,000 crowd was considered decent I don't share the outrage at a non-sell out. The South Wales sporting public is fickle. Were were back in the PL we'd sell out every game again.

Could be worse. We could have 10,000+ empty seats every week like certain other teams.

Yes bla bla the old days when we had no fans.

We weren't top of the Championship in those days were we

Attendance today on 23:15 - Sep 14 with 2934 viewsDr_Winston

Attendance today on 23:08 - Sep 14 by Chief

Yes bla bla the old days when we had no fans.

We weren't top of the Championship in those days were we

Last time we were knocking on the door of the Championship top six we were pulling in lower crowds than we are now.

Whatever point you think you're trying to make needs work.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Attendance today on 23:21 - Sep 14 with 2926 viewsChief

Attendance today on 23:15 - Sep 14 by Dr_Winston

Last time we were knocking on the door of the Championship top six we were pulling in lower crowds than we are now.

Whatever point you think you're trying to make needs work.

Last time we were knocking on the door of the Championship top side we hadn't had 7 seasons in the prem, won a league cup or had a European run either.

If you're still failing to grasp my point there's no hope

Attendance today on 23:23 - Sep 14 with 2918 viewsDr_Winston

Attendance today on 23:21 - Sep 14 by Chief

Last time we were knocking on the door of the Championship top side we hadn't had 7 seasons in the prem, won a league cup or had a European run either.

If you're still failing to grasp my point there's no hope

You seem to be labouring under the misconception that there is any loyalty to be found in the South Wales sporting public.

Attendance today on 23:30 - Sep 14 with 2899 viewsChief

Attendance today on 23:23 - Sep 14 by Dr_Winston

You seem to be labouring under the misconception that there is any loyalty to be found in the South Wales sporting public.

A valid point nonetheless

Attendance today on 08:37 - Sep 15 with 2691 viewsBillyChong

In the key renewal month of January the owners were dead in the transfer window bar almost flogging Dan James for £10 million short. Who can blame people for not spending £500 post Xmas in response.
Attendance today on 08:39 - Sep 15 with 2681 viewsFergal

Awful crowd.
Attendance today on 09:04 - Sep 15 with 2617 viewsCatullus

Attendance today on 23:02 - Sep 14 by Dr_Winston

I'm not sure gettin a larger crowd is a bad thing. 10000 empty seats is still 5000 more than us when they are bottom half.

If you want to compare us with Cardiff, try comparing populations, then our crowd does look better than theirs. Cardiffs populations is around 50% bigger than ours and their catchment area population is much bigger again.

Maybe I'm just easily pleased.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Attendance today on 10:32 - Sep 15 with 2465 viewsDrGonzo

Match day tickets are extortionate and I will not be convinced otherwise. No way is 30 quid affordable for the working class every other week.
Attendance today on 10:39 - Sep 15 with 2448 viewsSwansea93

Apparently there's been a rise in season ticket buys the past few weeks?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Attendance today on 13:19 - Sep 15 with 2293 viewsdickythorpe

How many season ticket holders didn't turn up yesterday?
Attendance today on 08:52 - Sep 16 with 1923 viewsowainglyndwr

Still a disappointment with the attendance,
It's obvious that some people/fans are quick enough to complain when they cannot get tickets for very big game such has when we were in the premiership.
Agree the club need to offer a package or family package even possible with a meal type deal for kids.
Attendance today on 09:04 - Sep 16 with 1907 viewsVincent_Vega

Full house on October 27th...

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024