Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forest fans 21:03 - Sep 14 with 4641 viewsdickythorpe

Idiotic when they scored.
Came rushing over and one "hero" no more than 18 did make contact with his fist on at least one of our fans shoulder.
Plus one had a plastic pint glass of water on him that he was throwing. None got turfed out despite plod filming away.
Some of our stewards give too many chances to away fans after they "offer one of us out" some are in their 40's and 50's not just kids doing it

They were full of it in 2011 play off semi and last season.

Worst I've seen down here......bar "up the road"

Forest fans on 14:51 - Sep 16 with 1110 viewsjacks777

Forest fans on 11:50 - Sep 16 by Swanjaxs

That's the game we got thrown out of that pub because someone thought it was a good idea to set fire to those little English flags by the pool table... remember the bar staff retreating into a back room leaving a free for all help yourself situation behind the bar... not condoning any of that malarkey by the way 👍

The bar staff that day were women.
Forest fans on 14:54 - Sep 16 with 1111 viewsSwanjaxs

Forest fans on 14:51 - Sep 16 by jacks777

The bar staff that day were women.

Indeed they were, one was from Tenby and studying at Nottingham Trent 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Forest fans on 19:51 - Sep 16 with 989 viewsdickythorpe

Forest fans on 06:39 - Sep 16 by jacks777

You are overreacting ffs. A case of look at me.

You've got some issues methinks.
Forest fans on 23:27 - Sep 16 with 857 viewsjackharris

Forest fans on 11:42 - Sep 16 by 1983

I know those nasty Forest fans, every time we visit their city we are nothing but respectful

That was one mad day. I remember getting into the Larwood and Voce pub and having a few vodka red bulls and then someone decided to burn the St George’s Cross on the Wall. All the smoke alarms went off and the staff legged it. Then all the Swans fans helped themselves to free drinks (not including me). Until the police moved in and kicked us out and marched us to the ground, long before kick off. And that is what you then see in the You Tube video. Fun times...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Forest fans on 01:14 - Sep 17 with 792 viewsLeonWasGod

Forest fans on 23:47 - Sep 14 by dickythorpe

Chief, forget seeing any punches from that as I don't need to state the obvious that it's filmed from the opposite end.......but do you think that Forest fans showed acceptable behaviour "rushing" over????

I sit over there and there was nothing out of the ordinary. There were some twâts on their side goading us, and some twâts on our side goading them. It happens every week - we have our fair share of idiots who are more interested in the opposition fans than they are the match - at least one of 'ours' was marched out by security on Sat so probably now faces a 3 year ban. Fkin idiots, the lot of them.
Forest fans on 10:03 - Sep 17 with 673 viewsSTID2017

Forest fans on 01:14 - Sep 17 by LeonWasGod

I sit over there and there was nothing out of the ordinary. There were some twâts on their side goading us, and some twâts on our side goading them. It happens every week - we have our fair share of idiots who are more interested in the opposition fans than they are the match - at least one of 'ours' was marched out by security on Sat so probably now faces a 3 year ban. Fkin idiots, the lot of them.

Well said

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Forest fans on 11:59 - Sep 17 with 636 views3swan

Forest fans on 23:27 - Sep 16 by jackharris

That was one mad day. I remember getting into the Larwood and Voce pub and having a few vodka red bulls and then someone decided to burn the St George’s Cross on the Wall. All the smoke alarms went off and the staff legged it. Then all the Swans fans helped themselves to free drinks (not including me). Until the police moved in and kicked us out and marched us to the ground, long before kick off. And that is what you then see in the You Tube video. Fun times...

Yes we were just parking in the cricket ground car park by the Larwood as the fans were being marched past. Without knowing what had gone on we went to the Larwood but we were turned away
Forest fans on 12:19 - Sep 17 with 615 viewsturkontour

Forest fans on 23:27 - Sep 16 by jackharris

It was an entertaining away day that day.
Hadn't long got into the pub before we were frog marched to the ground. On the bright side bars were open in the ground.............
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024