Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There's no hope 21:16 - Sep 14 with 2272 viewsBanosswan

'Large' woman pushing pram walked past me earlier. Behind was a 2? Year old eating an apple with two hands like they do.

It was actually a chocolate orange.

Ffs

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

There's no hope on 21:32 - Sep 14 with 2216 viewsJack_Meoff

It's a bit disappointing on the surface but is it really a microcosm for the hopelessness of our species?

You didn't even mention if the kid finished it.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

There's no hope on 22:56 - Sep 14 with 2122 viewsBanosswan

There's no hope on 21:32 - Sep 14 by Jack_Meoff

It's a bit disappointing on the surface but is it really a microcosm for the hopelessness of our species?

She was giving it a good go

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

There's no hope on 09:38 - Sep 15 with 1947 viewsCatullus

There's no hope on 21:32 - Sep 14 by Jack_Meoff

So many feckless parents that will allow almost anything as long as it shuts the kid up. Remember that story recently about a mother who murdered her kids....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/02/mother-murdered-daughters-interfered

Far too many parents are all "me me me" and put their responsibilities way down below their desires. Priorities are skewed beyond absurdity.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024