Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forest 23:03 - Sep 14 with 1101 viewsChief

Hate the scab kunz but credit where it's due they were the best side we've faced so far this season. We were poor but I think they forced a lot of our errors with their high press. A press which they carried on doing even into the last 10 when they scored.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Forest on 23:11 - Sep 14 with 1067 viewsbuilthjack

Teams have learnt to high press us. It will be a problem unless Cooper comes up with a plan B

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Forest on 23:13 - Sep 14 with 1063 viewsNeathJack

I don't particularly think there was a high press. They sat back when VDH had the ball and gave him all the time in the world while blocking off all his options.

The press came when we got into their half and then they were right on us.
Forest on 23:15 - Sep 14 with 1057 viewsChief

Forest on 23:13 - Sep 14 by NeathJack

I don't particularly think there was a high press. They sat back when VDH had the ball and gave him all the time in the world while blocking off all his options.

Yeah noted,

They pressed when there was an opportunity to do so and conserved energy when there was no danger.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Forest on 00:12 - Sep 15 with 986 viewsploppy

Forest on 23:15 - Sep 14 by Chief

Yeah noted,

They pressed when there was an opportunity to do so and conserved energy when there was no danger.

I didn't think they high pressed either. Our CBs had plenty of time on the ball. Our problem was that we couldn't play our way through midfield. And everything we lumped into the box, including a succession of poor corners and poor crosses from open play, was dealt with easily.
Forest on 00:16 - Sep 15 with 977 viewsMorganator100

Forest defend deep and catch teams on the break. No high press, they only push up when teams are in the final third of the field.
Forest on 08:00 - Sep 15 with 844 viewsBillyChong

Forest on 23:13 - Sep 14 by NeathJack

They pressed for 90 mins. To be fair, VDH is hardly a worry going forward. Even out most creative players went sideways or backwards when facing crowds of Forest players.
Forest on 08:26 - Sep 15 with 792 viewsSmellyplumz

Forest are a good team and we had an off day/were poor.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024