Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The lib dems 16:00 - Sep 15 with 9282 viewsrockinjk

I have to say they’re impressing me - they seem to have grown up as a party. The more they attract talent like Sam Gyimah etc makes me think they could govern

One Nation conservatives like myself and moderate social democrats should get behind them. This isn’t just Brexit, it’s time for a change.

If this momentum continues I wouldn’t say chucking a tenner on them winning is out of bounds. We are in strange times.

I hope people are brave in the coming election and don’t revert to type
The lib dems on 23:17 - Sep 15 with 1675 viewsHighjack

The lib dems on 23:15 - Sep 15 by Lohengrin

Garry Monk has put on some weight in that bottom photo there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The lib dems on 23:43 - Sep 15 with 1663 viewsHumpty

The lib dems on 22:53 - Sep 15 by Fireboy2

Why?

Because it was a good reason to put the not too well off in their place?

Because thats what happened, people like you have no idea what real life is, yeah you have worked 'hard' i whatever field you work in, earning decent money bringing you the lifestyle you want but not everyone is like you, selfish, the tories love people like you, living in a bubble looking down their nose at the lower classes.

You do know that not all people who live in council estates are on the dole, raping the country, most of them are decent, law abiding citizens who want the best for themselves and their families, people like you read the mail and watch bbc and sky news and believe the propaganda they spout, yeah its the poor peoples fault, give it to em.

These tory scumbags might get in for one more term but that will be it, they will do more damage to the proper people of this country but then these people will come to their senses and fvck them off.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-agree-with-nick
The lib dems on 00:00 - Sep 16 with 1647 viewsKilkennyjack

If you are welsh then you can only vote for a clear remain party.

Plaid in Wales. Clear remain.

🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

The lib dems on 01:51 - Sep 16 with 1624 viewshuwrichards57

If you want a Second Referendum and a chance to Remain then all you can do is look at who has the best chance of winning in your constituency who will vote for said referendum in Parliament.

If you want a second ref, then all tribal loyalties should be put to one side at the upcoming election.

Oh and everyone who wants a second ref needs to accept that Corbyn will be in Number 10 to achieve that outcome.
The lib dems on 09:38 - Sep 16 with 1564 viewsperchrockjack

The reason this country is so full of obvious hate s right here.

People seeing themselves as working class spew on those who they see as middle class or upper class.
Those upper class and middle class look down on the working class as oiks,plebs,scum.

We have no political party to look after the vast majority in the country;those who go out and work like feck to bring up their families and to be independent .

We actually pass down class war over the generations ;no middle ground.

We are NOT the same and people should be rewarded appropriately.

That means those privileged looking upwards instead of downwards at others not so privileged and those "Lower" classes losing the Gor Blimey guvna deference we see at Royal Events.

Everyone---do not be classed

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The lib dems on 09:48 - Sep 16 with 1559 viewsCatullus

The lib dems on 16:32 - Sep 15 by londonlisa2001

Actually I think the clarity of position helps them come an election.

However, I do agree with you that they need to be careful not to make brexit such a focus that it prevents scrutiny of the other positions of those joining.

Philip Lee’s position on homosexuality is a little more nuanced than you portray as it happens, but the wider point is valid.

More nuanced you say. The LGBT LibDems don't seem too happy with it and at their conference Swinson was heckled for allowing him in.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/09/04/lgbt-liberal-democrats-phillip-lee-jennie-

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/jo-swinson-heckled-by-own-party-as-she-

However nuanced, whatever the subtle difference or shade of meaning you refer to, it's not a totally popular move.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The lib dems on 11:16 - Sep 16 with 1534 viewsHighjack

It’s nuanced bigotry.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The lib dems on 11:28 - Sep 16 with 1535 viewswobbly

Vote Lib Dem. The first major political party to campaign for a straight in/out referendum, then the first to campaign to arbitrarily ignore the result of that referendum when they don’t like the answer.

I agree with Nick.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2019 11:29]
Login to get fewer ads

The lib dems on 12:46 - Sep 16 with 1509 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The lib dems on 16:21 - Sep 15 by bluey_the_blue

Lib Dem conference rseolution passed is to revoke article 50 without second referendum.

They are electoral toast.

lt's hard to tally liberal democracy with welcoming Phillip Lee given his views on homosexuality. Still, Lib Dems have found a nice strategy of trying to double their number of MPs b getting MPs elected under other parties manifestos in.

Lib Dems under Swinson just like every other party - want "power" and if principles get in the way...

Indeed Bluey. Electorally toasted surrender monkeys.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The lib dems on 15:36 - Sep 16 with 1467 viewsCatullus

The lib dems on 22:58 - Sep 15 by Jack_Meoff

Absolutely. Titanic deckhand: 'I've an idea, maybe if we rearrange the chairs a bit then everything will change and we'll all be okay.'

It's not just the parties it's the entire system that's absolutely rotten, and always has been. We don't, and never will get to vote for tearing down that particular edifice though.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2019 22:59]

I find myself agreeing. When genuine change is talked about I think more of the system first. Should we have FPTP or PR, should we have a written constitution, should MP's caught breaking the law and lying be immediately sacked and maybe defecting to another party means a bye election. Should the Lords be abolished for an elected upper tier, thse things are real change.
Voting for the libdems isn't a vote for change (well, apart from changing brexit to remain) it's a vote for the status quo, a vote for the party that wants to change nothing but the name of the people in charge.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The lib dems on 08:38 - Sep 17 with 1391 viewsepaul

Swinson wants a statue dedicated to T******r , sums the yellow tories up they can f uck off.

We saw what they did last time they bowed to the tories.........

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The lib dems on 08:53 - Sep 17 with 1377 viewsbluey_the_blue

The lib dems on 00:00 - Sep 16 by Kilkennyjack

If you are welsh then you can only vote for a clear remain party.

Plaid in Wales. Clear remain.

🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

So you're claiming Lib Dems aren't a "clear remain" party and think Wales, who voted leave really meant remain?

More deluded than me.
The lib dems on 08:55 - Sep 17 with 1373 viewsbluey_the_blue

The lib dems on 09:48 - Sep 16 by Catullus

More nuanced you say. The LGBT LibDems don't seem too happy with it and at their conference Swinson was heckled for allowing him in.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/09/04/lgbt-liberal-democrats-phillip-lee-jennie-

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/jo-swinson-heckled-by-own-party-as-she-

However nuanced, whatever the subtle difference or shade of meaning you refer to, it's not a totally popular move.

Yeah, the "nuance" is that he wasn't really being racist at all, he was just protecting the UK LGBTQ community by preventing those disease ridden foreigners coming over here and infecting them...
The lib dems on 08:59 - Sep 17 with 1365 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Lid Dems
“Tony Blair can f@ck off & die “

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The lib dems on 09:04 - Sep 17 with 1358 viewsbluey_the_blue

The lib dems on 08:59 - Sep 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

Lid Dems

Yup, those classy liberal democrat values...
The lib dems on 12:17 - Sep 17 with 1292 viewsHighjack

The lib dems on 08:59 - Sep 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

Lid Dems

If they made this an official policy they’d get my vote.

The lib dems on 12:19 - Sep 18 with 1187 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The lib dems on 12:17 - Sep 17 by Highjack

If they made this an official policy they’d get my vote.

Ha ha fair point

Could you imagine if this was at a labour conference

Answers on a post card

The lib dems on 12:22 - Sep 18 with 1186 viewsperchrockjack

If they are true about this,I would vote for them.

Pity Corbyn hasn't the guts to demand a general election no deal or deal and get this kunt out of No 10.

Somebody needs to be brave and admit the referendum was skewed and conned millions apart from those old time Tories who believe we should take back India.

The lib dems on 12:43 - Sep 18 with 1172 viewsNeathJack

The lib dems on 12:22 - Sep 18 by perchrockjack

If they are true about this,I would vote for them.

Pity Corbyn hasn't the guts to demand a general election no deal or deal and get this kunt out of No 10.

Somebody needs to be brave and admit the referendum was skewed and conned millions apart from those old time Tories who believe we should take back India.

"Pity Corbyn hasn't the guts to demand a general election no deal or deal and get this kunt out of No 10."

You do understand why a general election at the time of Johnson's choosing was voted down, yes?
The lib dems on 12:46 - Sep 18 with 1170 viewsperchrockjack

I do.

Corbyn has been very coy though.Yes.

You do understand about his demand that No Deal had to be taken off the table and his seeing a general election victory would see him put a second referendum to the country to give him a mandate.

Labour need to ditch him without any doubt whatsoever as we need an alternative to all this.

The lib dems on 12:51 - Sep 18 with 1163 viewsNeathJack

The lib dems on 12:46 - Sep 18 by perchrockjack

I do.

Corbyn has been very coy though.Yes.

You do understand about his demand that No Deal had to be taken off the table and his seeing a general election victory would see him put a second referendum to the country to give him a mandate.

Labour need to ditch him without any doubt whatsoever as we need an alternative to all this.

So you understand the reasons yet say he didn't have the guts to go along with it?
The lib dems on 12:58 - Sep 18 with 1152 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The lib dems on 12:51 - Sep 18 by NeathJack

So you understand the reasons yet say he didn't have the guts to go along with it?

I did warn you perch about these Tory’s

No good crying over it now

The lib dems on 13:32 - Sep 18 with 1130 viewsAnotherJohn

Some people have short memories.

Jo Swinson said she could never forgive Cameron for allowing an EU referendum, but here she is calling for an in/out referendum in 2008

While here she is saying she would never vote as an MP to implement a leave vote.

Even more than the student loans fiasco, I can't forget the way the Lib Dems filed through the lobby to pass the 2012 Act that opened the way for more private sector penetration into the English NHS. They now seem to be striving to top that,
[Post edited 18 Sep 2019 15:14]
The lib dems on 14:13 - Sep 18 with 1106 viewsHighjack

The lib dems on 12:43 - Sep 18 by NeathJack

"Pity Corbyn hasn't the guts to demand a general election no deal or deal and get this kunt out of No 10."

You do understand why a general election at the time of Johnson's choosing was voted down, yes?

Because they know they’d lose.

The lib dems on 21:50 - Sep 18 with 1033 viewsCatullus

The lib dems on 14:13 - Sep 18 by Highjack

Because they know they’d lose.

oops
[Post edited 18 Sep 2019 21:53]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024