Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The lib dems 16:00 - Sep 15 with 9663 viewsrockinjk

I have to say they’re impressing me - they seem to have grown up as a party. The more they attract talent like Sam Gyimah etc makes me think they could govern

One Nation conservatives like myself and moderate social democrats should get behind them. This isn’t just Brexit, it’s time for a change.

If this momentum continues I wouldn’t say chucking a tenner on them winning is out of bounds. We are in strange times.

I hope people are brave in the coming election and don’t revert to type
The lib dems on 17:08 - Sep 15 with 1391 viewsexiledclaseboy

The lib dems on 17:06 - Sep 15 by bluey_the_blue

Nope, I've never liked him even as a Tory.

Course you didn’t.

Poll: Tory leader

The lib dems on 17:15 - Sep 15 with 1370 viewsperchrockjack

and the party stating criminals should not fear Police

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The lib dems on 17:15 - Sep 15 with 1366 viewsbluey_the_blue

The lib dems on 17:08 - Sep 15 by exiledclaseboy

Course you didn’t.

Well, if you've any evidence I backed him?

I very much doubt he'd have jumped if his constituency association hadn't passed a vote of no confidence in him.

Regardless, the point isn't about me or what you think I think. It's about what loyal, core Lib Dems think - and right now, they are furious about it.
The lib dems on 20:45 - Sep 15 with 1302 viewszedlep

I’ll be voting Lib Dem for the first time. So will my wife . She is historically Conservative and I’m historically Labour (if I was living in Wales I would probably be Plaid). We need a major reset in UK politics and a slap in the face to the big two is needed. Cants to the left of me and assholes to the right and here I am, stuck in the middle.......:
The only two people outside of immediate family that I have talked to about the political world we live in have said the same and will end up voting Lib Dem.
Conservative and Unionist party my arse. The end of the UK!
And anyone who follows Corbyn (who employs Abbott) needs their head testing.

Zedzdead

The lib dems on 20:46 - Sep 15 with 1298 viewsrockinjk

The lib dems on 20:45 - Sep 15 by zedlep

I’ll be voting Lib Dem for the first time. So will my wife . She is historically Conservative and I’m historically Labour (if I was living in Wales I would probably be Plaid). We need a major reset in UK politics and a slap in the face to the big two is needed. Cants to the left of me and assholes to the right and here I am, stuck in the middle.......:
The only two people outside of immediate family that I have talked to about the political world we live in have said the same and will end up voting Lib Dem.

Spot on mate, this is a genuine moment for actual change not the unicorn nonsense of Brexit
The lib dems on 20:48 - Sep 15 with 1294 viewsmonmouth

The lib dems on 17:08 - Sep 15 by exiledclaseboy

Course you didn’t.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The lib dems on 20:57 - Sep 15 with 1270 viewsHighjack

The lib dems on 16:57 - Sep 15 by krunchykarrot

Don't forget Tim Farron!

I wonder what his views on anal sex are?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The lib dems on 21:03 - Sep 15 with 1257 viewsrockinjk

The lib dems on 20:57 - Sep 15 by Highjack

I wonder what his views on anal sex are?

Ooo I love it when you talk dirty
Login to get fewer ads

The lib dems on 21:40 - Sep 15 with 1214 viewsjacks777

The lib dems on 20:45 - Sep 15 by zedlep

Fair play. You are mental.
The lib dems on 21:45 - Sep 15 with 1205 viewsJack_Meoff

What exactly is a One Nation conservative?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The lib dems on 21:47 - Sep 15 with 1198 viewsexiledclaseboy

The lib dems on 21:45 - Sep 15 by Jack_Meoff

A misnomer. A contradiction in terms, if you prefer.

Poll: Tory leader

The lib dems on 21:47 - Sep 15 with 1198 viewsPozuelosSideys

The leaders of all the "main" political parties currently havent had a proper job between them. How the fck can these people lead parties and Government when they havent got a scooby.

You got the PM who got fired for making stuff up at the Telegraph. You have Corbyn, well.. nuff said. Then this woman of the Lib Dems whose best job was as a 21 yr old as some sort of radio show marketing skivvy.

We get what we deserve. How can we trust these people to run the show. What a bunch of jokers.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The lib dems on 21:48 - Sep 15 with 1192 viewszedlep

The lib dems on 21:40 - Sep 15 by jacks777

Fair play. You are mental.

‘Mental’ ha!
There’ll be a lot of us sickened by the tossers leading our country into oblivion, and that includes the so-called opposition.

Zedzdead

The lib dems on 21:52 - Sep 15 with 1181 viewslonglostjack

The lib dems on 21:48 - Sep 15 by zedlep

‘Mental’ ha!
There’ll be a lot of us sickened by the tossers leading our country into oblivion, and that includes the so-called opposition.

Ignore him. He’s going a bit doolally in his old age.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The lib dems on 22:12 - Sep 15 with 1148 viewsJack_Meoff

The lib dems on 21:47 - Sep 15 by exiledclaseboy

A misnomer. A contradiction in terms, if you prefer.

Ta. Like 'caring Conservative' then, or such other shite they pedal to try and deflect from the fact that they are, and always will be the 'Nasty Party.' It's in their DNA. Conserve - ative - such an ironic name for a party whose raison d'etre is to sell off public assets at a song to their mates and donors. What exactly do they conserve? The c*nts.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2019 22:14]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The lib dems on 22:14 - Sep 15 with 1146 viewssherpajacob

The lib dems on 16:50 - Sep 15 by bluey_the_blue

Chuka Umunna you mean? The one who backed Corbyn until he didn't, quitting to form new party where he thought he'd be the star politician of the group until they realised none of them really agreed on anything so then decided he was really a Lib Dem?

Dr Philip Lee, who realised Lib Dems match his view of abstaining against gay marriage ( that vile BoJo voting in favour of.. ) and wanting foreign people with HIV not to be let into Britain?

Those kind of serious minded, heavy hitters you mean?

Lib Dems have become a one topic party. If you can't see that...

My irony meter just broke.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The lib dems on 22:21 - Sep 15 with 1140 viewsHighjack

Anybody who votes Lib Dem after the Clegg debacle are nothing but absolute f*cking morons.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The lib dems on 22:26 - Sep 15 with 1134 viewsLohengrin

The lib dems on 20:46 - Sep 15 by rockinjk

Spot on mate, this is a genuine moment for actual change not the unicorn nonsense of Brexit

“A genuine moment for actual change?” And you think the Lib Dems are the agent for such a transformation? ‘The Market’ as panacea and all that nonsense repackaged?

It’s just another strand of exactly the same web that the Johnson/Farage ‘Global Britain’ chimera is caught on. The self-same racket with differing emphases.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The lib dems on 22:33 - Sep 15 with 1117 viewsFireboy2

The lib dems on 22:21 - Sep 15 by Highjack

Anybody who votes Lib Dem after the Clegg debacle are nothing but absolute f*cking morons.

Aye the cvnt jumped in bed with the tories and watched with his back turned whilst they made the poor pay for the global crash, going against all his parties policies.
The lib dems on 22:33 - Sep 15 with 1116 viewszedlep

The lib dems on 22:21 - Sep 15 by Highjack

Parties change with the personnel. I would have never thought I could vote Lib Dem after their betrayal of their policies just to share power. The alternatives however are now even more unthinkable. BJ is a serial liar and political opportunist and I can’t fathom how a semi intelligent person can ignore all his short-comings. Corbyn is a clipboard jockey at best and his performance as leader of the opposition when sitting across the way from a series of awful PMs is an embarrassment. Government is only as good as the Opposition and right now, both stinks.

Zedzdead

The lib dems on 22:34 - Sep 15 with 1112 viewsHighjack

The lib dems on 22:33 - Sep 15 by Fireboy2

Aye the cvnt jumped in bed with the tories and watched with his back turned whilst they made the poor pay for the global crash, going against all his parties policies.

I agree with Nick

The lib dems on 22:53 - Sep 15 with 1089 viewsFireboy2

The lib dems on 22:34 - Sep 15 by Highjack

I agree with Nick

Why?

Because it was a good reason to put the not too well off in their place?

Because thats what happened, people like you have no idea what real life is, yeah you have worked 'hard' i whatever field you work in, earning decent money bringing you the lifestyle you want but not everyone is like you, selfish, the tories love people like you, living in a bubble looking down their nose at the lower classes.

You do know that not all people who live in council estates are on the dole, raping the country, most of them are decent, law abiding citizens who want the best for themselves and their families, people like you read the mail and watch bbc and sky news and believe the propaganda they spout, yeah its the poor peoples fault, give it to em.

These tory scumbags might get in for one more term but that will be it, they will do more damage to the proper people of this country but then these people will come to their senses and fvck them off.
The lib dems on 22:58 - Sep 15 with 1082 viewsJack_Meoff

The lib dems on 22:26 - Sep 15 by Lohengrin

“A genuine moment for actual change?” And you think the Lib Dems are the agent for such a transformation? ‘The Market’ as panacea and all that nonsense repackaged?

It’s just another strand of exactly the same web that the Johnson/Farage ‘Global Britain’ chimera is caught on. The self-same racket with differing emphases.

Absolutely. Titanic deckhand: 'I've an idea, maybe if we rearrange the chairs a bit then everything will change and we'll all be okay.'

It's not just the parties it's the entire system that's absolutely rotten, and always has been. We don't, and never will get to vote for tearing down that particular edifice though.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2019 22:59]

The lib dems on 22:59 - Sep 15 with 1081 viewsHighjack

The lib dems on 22:53 - Sep 15 by Fireboy2

Why?

Because it was a good reason to put the not too well off in their place?

Because thats what happened, people like you have no idea what real life is, yeah you have worked 'hard' i whatever field you work in, earning decent money bringing you the lifestyle you want but not everyone is like you, selfish, the tories love people like you, living in a bubble looking down their nose at the lower classes.

You do know that not all people who live in council estates are on the dole, raping the country, most of them are decent, law abiding citizens who want the best for themselves and their families, people like you read the mail and watch bbc and sky news and believe the propaganda they spout, yeah its the poor peoples fault, give it to em.

These tory scumbags might get in for one more term but that will be it, they will do more damage to the proper people of this country but then these people will come to their senses and fvck them off.

You what?

The lib dems on 23:15 - Sep 15 with 1069 viewsLohengrin

The lib dems on 21:45 - Sep 15 by Jack_Meoff

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024