Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jury Service 13:33 - Sep 16 with 6105 viewsswancity

What a disgraceful waste of public money

Been sitting here for days. Still here doing nothing.

Must be a better way to utilise the resources.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Jury Service on 14:02 - Sep 20 with 1027 viewsLeonWasGod

Jury Service on 12:41 - Sep 20 by swancity

I can tell you, having just left Swansea Crown Court that the whole juror system is in need of a revamp and restructuring as there is indeed a disgraceful waste of tax payers money utilising the current system.

A highly recommend reading the Secret Barrister's book if anyone's interested in the state our our judicial system. I've no idea what legal professionals make of it, but as someone with no experience of the system it was quite an eye-opener. Spolier - it's a bit fecked.
Jury Service on 14:15 - Sep 20 with 1006 viewslondonlisa2001

Jury Service on 13:58 - Sep 20 by perchrockjack

Sorry,Woz ,you are quite wrong here.
It IS a game and if jonalot had any moral backbone he would admit such,at least on this site.

Barrister's fees and Court costs are paramount.Justice ,a poor second.

Laws are passed by politicans ,deliberately arcane so that they can discuss what a specific spurious phrase or word acually means.

General public ? Show them a Statute, even Theft Act and ask them a few questions after they have had a read. Everything is up for obfuscation.

Barristers job is to
1. Discredit witnesses
2.Discredit Police Officers
3.Confuse juries
4.Impress Career criminals.

The best solicitors are those who give the Police the hardest time and nothing pleases the criminal more than to see Plod squirm.

Do not insult my intelligence jonalot by suggesting you are some sort of benign angel for the oppressed. You are a necessary but dirty part of what we call the justice system.
You often simply to ensure "reasonable doubt" is emphasised strongly enough so as to see the preening ,snarling piece of shite in the box walk away.

You and your fellow barristers are often seen in a BAR after a Trial chortling about the witnesses/police .

You care not a jot to see evil feckers walking away on a legal technicality or a jury full of fecktards

If ever there was a post that demonstrates the need for people like sirjohnalot, this, from an ex policeman, is it.
Jury Service on 14:16 - Sep 20 with 1011 viewsHumpty

It IS a game and if jonalot had any moral backbone he would admit such,at least on this site.

Laws are passed by politicans ,deliberately arcane so that they can discuss what a specific spurious phrase or word acually means.

General public ? Show them a Statute, even Theft Act and ask them a few questions after they have had a read. Everything is up for obfuscation.

Barristers job is to
1. Discredit witnesses
3.Confuse juries

The best solicitors are those who give the Police the hardest time and nothing pleases the criminal more than to see Plod squirm.

Do not insult my intelligence jonalot by suggesting you are some sort of benign angel for the oppressed. You are a necessary but dirty part of what we call the justice system.
You often simply to ensure "reasonable doubt" is emphasised strongly enough so as to see the preening ,snarling piece of shite in the box walk away.

You and your fellow barristers are often seen in a BAR after a Trial chortling about the witnesses/police .

You care not a jot to see evil feckers walking away on a legal technicality or a jury full of fecktards

This is the kind of respectful debate you're constantly bemoaning the lack of is it?
Jury Service on 14:16 - Sep 20 with 1003 viewslondonlisa2001

Jury Service on 14:02 - Sep 20 by LeonWasGod

A highly recommend reading the Secret Barrister's book if anyone's interested in the state our our judicial system. I've no idea what legal professionals make of it, but as someone with no experience of the system it was quite an eye-opener. Spolier - it's a bit fecked.

All of the legal professionals I know think the Secret Barrister is fantastic.
Jury Service on 14:40 - Sep 20 with 974 viewsperchrockjack

Hump

This is the Legal profession we are talking about,not sure its a debate,not that you get that in a court room;what you do get is a barrister actively,cleverly seeking to destroy,for example,a rape victim,to see their character questioned and made out to be a whore of some kind. It's not pretty mate believe me.

The legal profession is nothing is not cunning and clever and it operates in a court room in a sanitised environment .The court and jury do not smell the blood,the shite,the tears,the heartbreak at scene of crime where one individual has destroyed life.

So yeah,Ive seen my arse.If it upsets ,then ,trust me,it is as nothing,nothing at all to seeing the person who killed,raped,burgled,robbed or cheated your loved one /s and changed their lives forever walk away free due to th skill of legal counsel Simply to see and smell the guts literally spilled on the pavement whilst WE /YOU are sound asleep is enough to change your mindset.It did me. I pity the witness, harranged,discredited and treated with contempt by defence counsel .

Yeah ,Seen my arse all right and youur comments and that of our lisa are as of nothing because this is what is is really about.

IT'S A FECKN GAME.

They get away with all this clearly, reading from the responses on here. It's no surprise

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jury Service on 14:49 - Sep 20 with 969 viewswaynekerr55

Jury Service on 14:02 - Sep 20 by LeonWasGod

Was just about to post this myself. A fascinating read. Particularly the "innocence tax" and how the legal aid gravy train is no more.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 14:51]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jury Service on 14:54 - Sep 20 with 961 viewsHumpty

Jury Service on 14:40 - Sep 20 by perchrockjack

Hump

This is the Legal profession we are talking about,not sure its a debate,not that you get that in a court room;what you do get is a barrister actively,cleverly seeking to destroy,for example,a rape victim,to see their character questioned and made out to be a whore of some kind. It's not pretty mate believe me.

The legal profession is nothing is not cunning and clever and it operates in a court room in a sanitised environment .The court and jury do not smell the blood,the shite,the tears,the heartbreak at scene of crime where one individual has destroyed life.

So yeah,Ive seen my arse.If it upsets ,then ,trust me,it is as nothing,nothing at all to seeing the person who killed,raped,burgled,robbed or cheated your loved one /s and changed their lives forever walk away free due to th skill of legal counsel Simply to see and smell the guts literally spilled on the pavement whilst WE /YOU are sound asleep is enough to change your mindset.It did me. I pity the witness, harranged,discredited and treated with contempt by defence counsel .

Yeah ,Seen my arse all right and youur comments and that of our lisa are as of nothing because this is what is is really about.

IT'S A FECKN GAME.

They get away with all this clearly, reading from the responses on here. It's no surprise

Sirjohnalot is a good poster who is always polite and respectful. Many of us find his insights into the legal profession very interesting.

You can disagree with what he says of course, nothing wrong with that. But since your return nearly every time he posts he has to put up with insulting remarks from you. When the same is done to you, you go crying to the mods yet you think it's fine for you to do the same.

Self awareness has never been your strong point though has it?
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 15:00]
Jury Service on 14:58 - Sep 20 with 956 viewswaynekerr55

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Jury Service on 15:17 - Sep 20 with 933 viewsWarwickHunt

Barristers job is to
1. Discredit witnesses
3.Confuse juries

I was responding to the best barrister always wins claim.

Often, but not always...
Jury Service on 15:27 - Sep 20 with 918 viewsperchrockjack

Fair enough Phil,but the odds are stacked up against the Defence .

I will add this;

On Mondays ITV 1 there is an excellent reconstruction drama about two girls murdered .

The D/Supt i/c was in considerable shite,not because of excessive force/corruption but "urgent interview" carried out in a car in which he was asked where the bodies were /if he was responsible.

When at interview , his solicitor deemed this a contravention of P.A.C.E and instructed his client to go No Comment. This is NOT justice.This is not what PACE was supposed to be about but it has been used as a conduit through which villains can escape.

Quite often ,a defendant prior to interview will want to "cough" but on seeing his solicitor goes schtum ,No Comment.

Jury Service on 17:07 - Sep 20 with 878 viewsSirjohnalot

Barristers job is to
1. Discredit witnesses
3.Confuse juries

Perch.

You have constantly insulted my integrity on this site time and again. I have assured you my morals and integrity are never in question. As you continue with your insults, the best course of action is to ignore you,

Have a pleasant weekend.
Jury Service on 17:19 - Sep 20 with 871 viewsperchrockjack

The Gravy Train was bound for glory and it called at most main line stations where the masters filled out the green form and said, "SAY COMMENT" and we go to Crown .

Jury Service on 17:25 - Sep 20 with 866 viewsNeath_Jack

Jury Service on 14:54 - Sep 20 by Humpty

Sirjohnalot is a good poster who is always polite and respectful. Many of us find his insights into the legal profession very interesting.

You can disagree with what he says of course, nothing wrong with that. But since your return nearly every time he posts he has to put up with insulting remarks from you. When the same is done to you, you go crying to the mods yet you think it's fine for you to do the same.

Agreed, sir John is one of the boards very few good guys.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jury Service on 17:26 - Sep 20 with 866 viewsperchrockjack

Think my colouring of this subject is due to going to a suicide of a young woman who was clearly raped but saw the offender set free only to harrass her until she hung herself .I well remember preserving the knot but she stank as she lived alone and had been there sme days,bless her. Barristers don't see all this. Hence the remarks about "sanitised" places like court rooms .

She was ripped to pieces in the box and her evidence fell apart due to being traumatised by a very able,clever,articulate and ruthless female barrister.

How do you Sleep at Night. Great song too.

Jury Service on 17:46 - Sep 20 with 856 viewsoldtownjack

Barristers job is to
1. Discredit witnesses
3.Confuse juries

Were you really a copper? Christ alive!

Jury Service on 17:59 - Sep 20 with 844 viewsperchrockjack

Yep.
What do YOU do.

Are you put into life threatening situations by vicious feckers who will do the most they can to hurt you or your family.

Hope to Christ himself it doesnt happen to you and the perpetrator walks away.

Think .

Jon a good guy? He s certainly playing a blinder on here.

Jury Service on 18:00 - Sep 20 with 841 viewsperchrockjack

Hey, had loads of jobs .

I 'll attach my old CV one day.

Jesus Christ in Heaven.

Fookn look up at the sky ,boys. It's crying.

Jury Service on 18:07 - Sep 20 with 831 viewsDarran

Jury Service on 17:46 - Sep 20 by oldtownjack

Were you really a copper? Christ alive!

Christ alive indeed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jury Service on 18:09 - Sep 20 with 827 viewsDarran

Jury Service on 14:54 - Sep 20 by Humpty

Great post Hump.

Jury Service on 18:14 - Sep 20 with 825 viewsperchrockjack

...and the next Instalment for yoou lot is

SURVEYORS AND ESTATE AGENTS

keep tuned...

Vox Populae

Jury Service on 18:17 - Sep 20 with 820 viewsNeath_Jack

Jury Service on 17:26 - Sep 20 by perchrockjack

Think my colouring of this subject is due to going to a suicide of a young woman who was clearly raped but saw the offender set free only to harrass her until she hung herself .I well remember preserving the knot but she stank as she lived alone and had been there sme days,bless her. Barristers don't see all this. Hence the remarks about "sanitised" places like court rooms .

She was ripped to pieces in the box and her evidence fell apart due to being traumatised by a very able,clever,articulate and ruthless female barrister.

How do you Sleep at Night. Great song too.

And coppers are clean as a whistle eh? Never fabricated evidence to put innocent men and women behind bars? Never had their fingers in the till? Never used their "powers" for sexual favours (which is tantamount to assault and rape)? Never stuck the boot into innocents? I could go on...

F*ck off will you, there's good and bad in every occupation. Your targeting of sirjohn on here is way over the line. He's the most inoffensive poster on here.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jury Service on 18:25 - Sep 20 with 804 viewsDarran

Jury Service on 18:17 - Sep 20 by Neath_Jack

And coppers are clean as a whistle eh? Never fabricated evidence to put innocent men and women behind bars? Never had their fingers in the till? Never used their "powers" for sexual favours (which is tantamount to assault and rape)? Never stuck the boot into innocents? I could go on...

F*ck off will you, there's good and bad in every occupation. Your targeting of sirjohn on here is way over the line. He's the most inoffensive poster on here.

He’s a total cuÅ„t J,utter scum of a bloke.

Jury Service on 18:33 - Sep 20 with 791 viewsperchrockjack

Might as well have a sticky for professions and how they are viewed .

Accountants
Architects

Must be some pearlers out there.

Jury Service on 20:26 - Sep 20 with 757 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jury Service on 17:07 - Sep 20 by Sirjohnalot

Perch.

You have constantly insulted my integrity on this site time and again. I have assured you my morals and integrity are never in question. As you continue with your insults, the best course of action is to ignore you,

Have a pleasant weekend.

The perfect response to continued unwarranted abuse from the usual suspect. Well done, sir.

Poll: Tory leader

Jury Service on 20:44 - Sep 20 with 740 viewsSirjohnalot

Jury Service on 20:26 - Sep 20 by exiledclaseboy

The perfect response to continued unwarranted abuse from the usual suspect. Well done, sir.

First draft was ‘sod off you tit’, but thought this was better
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024