Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jury Service 13:33 - Sep 16 with 6109 viewsswancity

What a disgraceful waste of public money

Been sitting here for days. Still here doing nothing.

Must be a better way to utilise the resources.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Jury Service on 20:46 - Sep 20 with 1243 viewsswanforthemoney

Jury Service on 15:27 - Sep 20 by perchrockjack

Fair enough Phil,but the odds are stacked up against the Defence .

I will add this;

On Mondays ITV 1 there is an excellent reconstruction drama about two girls murdered .

The D/Supt i/c was in considerable shite,not because of excessive force/corruption but "urgent interview" carried out in a car in which he was asked where the bodies were /if he was responsible.

When at interview , his solicitor deemed this a contravention of P.A.C.E and instructed his client to go No Comment. This is NOT justice.This is not what PACE was supposed to be about but it has been used as a conduit through which villains can escape.

Quite often ,a defendant prior to interview will want to "cough" but on seeing his solicitor goes schtum ,No Comment.

“Quite often ,a defendant prior to interview will want to "cough" but on seeing his solicitor goes schtum ,No Comment.”
Were you a screenwriter for ‘Minder’ by any chance?

I stand in the North Stand

Jury Service on 22:04 - Sep 20 with 1200 viewsperchrockjack

Nah.More Usual Suspect me and that is no Kevin Spacey reference before that gets twisted.

I cannot believe the naievity on here and the pitiful trolling .

Harvester ? Now ,who has blabbed that then.

Fook you all

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jury Service on 18:45 - Sep 22 with 1033 viewsJack_Meoff

Jury Service on 14:58 - Sep 20 by waynekerr55

Just finished the book funnily enough wayne, it's a shocker isn't it? The 'Innocence Tax' is horrific, as is the total lack of compensation for those wrongly imprisoned.

F*cking Tories have taken a wrecking ball to every aspect of British life, and Chris Grayling truly is an odious, spiteful little turd who shouldn't be trusted with a small shopping list, the c*nt.

Did you notice too the way the government and media controlled the public narrative in order to justify their 'austerity' agenda, how easy it was? The whole 'prisons aren't tough enough' speil? An absolute prime example of how they work.

And the kicker was, after wrecking lives to save £220 million, they throw some kippers to the seals by knocking a penny off a pint, which cost the Treasury £300 million. Stupid, incompetent and downright nasty.

And f*ck Nigel Evans too.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 0:34]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Jury Service on 20:40 - Sep 22 with 990 viewsSirjohnalot

Jury Service on 18:45 - Sep 22 by Jack_Meoff

Just finished the book funnily enough wayne, it's a shocker isn't it? The 'Innocence Tax' is horrific, as is the total lack of compensation for those wrongly imprisoned.

F*cking Tories have taken a wrecking ball to every aspect of British life, and Chris Grayling truly is an odious, spiteful little turd who shouldn't be trusted with a small shopping list, the c*nt.

Did you notice too the way the government and media controlled the public narrative in order to justify their 'austerity' agenda, how easy it was? The whole 'prisons aren't tough enough' speil? An absolute prime example of how they work.

And the kicker was, after wrecking lives to save £220 million, they throw some kippers to the seals by knocking a penny off a pint, which cost the Treasury £300 million. Stupid, incompetent and downright nasty.

And f*ck Nigel Evans too.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 0:34]

Book is absolutely spot on about the job I do.

She’s just released a second one.
Jury Service on 23:49 - Sep 22 with 956 viewsJack_Meoff

Jury Service on 20:40 - Sep 22 by Sirjohnalot

Well it's good to know there's folk like you out there Sirjohn in what looks like an increasingly thankless and frustrating role. Hats off to you.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Jury Service on 07:57 - Sep 23 with 879 viewswaynekerr55

Jury Service on 20:40 - Sep 22 by Sirjohnalot

It must drive you crazy when they turn up to trial without the relevant info

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jury Service on 18:00 - Sep 23 with 819 viewsSirjohnalot

Jury Service on 07:57 - Sep 23 by waynekerr55

It must drive you crazy when they turn up to trial without the relevant info

It’s surprising, when you turn up WITH the right info. BBC comedy ‘defending the guilty ‘ is also pretty accurate.
Jury Service on 18:02 - Sep 23 with 815 viewsSirjohnalot

Saying that, I love my job. Nothing better in taking down a domestic violence bully or defending
Successfully someone you believe is not guilty
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 19:15]
Login to get fewer ads

Jury Service on 00:33 - Sep 24 with 750 viewsheadcleaner

I know several Judges who are the most upstanding honest and diligent people I've ever met they most certainly don't treat their court like a game and when I showed them your comments they laughed. I know that they spend hours reading cases with the utmost care and spend days compiling their judgments knowing how important their decisions are for everyone involved.

I guess to be so general and sweeping is an opinion you're entitled to - it doesn't mean its right or in fact correct. I guess all coppers are bent, all solicitors and barristers are fat cats and all priests and scoutmasters are pervs. just dont get me started on journalists and asylum seekers
Jury Service on 05:01 - Sep 24 with 698 viewsGlyn1

'asylum seekers' You mean people from Syria and elsewhere who are trying to protect their wife and children from being murdered?

Seriously, I'm asking without any hidden meanings, why do you "hate" them?
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 5:02]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Jury Service on 06:43 - Sep 24 with 679 viewsheadcleaner

Jury Service on 05:01 - Sep 24 by Glyn1

'asylum seekers' You mean people from Syria and elsewhere who are trying to protect their wife and children from being murdered?

Seriously, I'm asking without any hidden meanings, why do you "hate" them?
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 5:02]

I was being sarcastic. it seems sweeping generalizations are the order for some on here. As it goes I'm all for taking more people from different cultures and if people want to come to our country for whatever reason then they should come - theres way too much hate and prejudice around at the moment
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024