Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread 14:32 - Sep 16 with 25437 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Sep 2019 14:02]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:57 - Sep 16 with 8066 viewsairedale

I hope none of our supporters chuck themselves offa that bridge after the game on Saturday.
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:00 - Sep 16 with 7947 viewsOldjack

We'll come back stronger hopefully

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:07 - Sep 16 with 7880 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:00 - Sep 16 by Oldjack

We'll come back stronger hopefully

The players need to drink IrnBru

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:40 - Sep 17 with 7736 viewsTimTtam

Ever since their first match, Bristol have been doing well (4 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses). I'd be happy with a point, mainly to keep them out of the top 2.

That said, I think a 0-2 loss for us is coming up.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:10 - Sep 17 with 7712 viewsNWSwans

Performance is key here more then result for me, a poor showing last Saturday.

That said, a lucky 1-0 suits me
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:39 - Sep 17 with 7680 viewssainthelens

Have a feeling that playing away from home at the moment may suit us better. Having to break down 10 men behind the ball is not what suits us I feel. As long as we keep our shape at the back, we'll cause havoc Saturday on the break.
Going for a draw, wouldn't surprise at all if we nicked it.
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:39 - Sep 17 with 7651 viewsVincent_Vega

Another defensive display me thinks

0-0

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:48 - Sep 17 with 7636 viewspencoedjack

Looking forward to this trip

0 2 Ayew & Bidwell.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:10 - Sep 17 with 7576 viewsBadlands

Hoping for a win but, after recent performances, can only see a loss (hopefully not too heavy).

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:38 - Sep 17 with 7508 viewsMrSwerve

I'd be happy with a draw, to be honest. Anything more would be a bonus for me.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:11 - Sep 17 with 7417 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:10 - Sep 17 by NWSwans

Performance is key here more then result for me, a poor showing last Saturday.

That said, a lucky 1-0 suits me

Same here. Let's put that horror show last Saturday to bed. Start with a goal of 5 consecutive passes and at least one shot on target and go from there!
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:16 - Sep 18 with 6903 viewsdameedna

This has three nil written all over it
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:16 - Sep 18 with 6901 viewsandrew

If anyone has a spare ticket going please contact me, many thanks in advance

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:03 - Sep 18 with 6868 viewsFireboy2

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:16 - Sep 18 by dameedna

I think we will win but not by that much
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Sep 18 with 6822 viewsNWSwans

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:11 - Sep 17 by LeonWasGod

Same here. Let's put that horror show last Saturday to bed. Start with a goal of 5 consecutive passes and at least one shot on target and go from there!

Agreed, I refuse to blame an international break for lack of cohesion shown on the pitch.
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Sep 18 with 6818 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:16 - Sep 18 by dameedna

I concur ....sadly

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:31 - Sep 19 with 6240 viewsangryjack

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:39 - Sep 17 by sainthelens

Have a feeling that playing away from home at the moment may suit us better. Having to break down 10 men behind the ball is not what suits us I feel. As long as we keep our shape at the back, we'll cause havoc Saturday on the break.
Going for a draw, wouldn't surprise at all if we nicked it.

Forest certainly didn't put 10 men behind the ball came for win and got it
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:53 - Sep 19 with 6226 viewssainthelens

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:31 - Sep 19 by angryjack

Forest certainly didn't put 10 men behind the ball came for win and got it

Forest were a really well drilled defensive unit, and it's that type of approach I'm alluding too.Don't think we'll see many sides as well organised coming here.
Regarding this one, I just feel we've plenty of pace on the break to hurt them as bet your life Brizzle will pile forward.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 10:56]
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:01 - Sep 19 with 6216 viewsChief

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:53 - Sep 19 by sainthelens

Forest were a really well drilled defensive unit, and it's that type of approach I'm alluding too.Don't think we'll see many sides as well organised coming here.
Regarding this one, I just feel we've plenty of pace on the break to hurt them as bet your life Brizzle will pile forward.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 10:56]

I'd say pace on the break is exactly what's been missing this season.

Makes the omission of Garrick last Saturday all the more bemusing.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:45 - Sep 19 with 6016 viewsnyc_swans

would be nice to see the starting XI tweaked a bit for this one. wouldn't mind seeing what Peterson can do with a start.

need a little pace as the counter might be the best chance. could see Dyer getting a start too. i need to see more from Garrick before he's inserted into games against top competition. he's had what... 20 minutes of senior football?
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:10 - Sep 19 with 5987 viewsChief

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:45 - Sep 19 by nyc_swans

would be nice to see the starting XI tweaked a bit for this one. wouldn't mind seeing what Peterson can do with a start.

need a little pace as the counter might be the best chance. could see Dyer getting a start too. i need to see more from Garrick before he's inserted into games against top competition. he's had what... 20 minutes of senior football?

Dyer was truly horrendous against forest.

Do not want to him in the squad for this one.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Sep 19 with 5900 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Sep 18 by Flashberryjack

I concur ....sadly

Have you seen there injury list.
Just changed my super 6 prediction from a draw to a Swans win 1.0

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:02 - Sep 19 with 5891 viewssainthelens

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Sep 19 by thornabyswan

Have you seen there injury list.
Just changed my super 6 prediction from a draw to a Swans win 1.0

This.
Odds are 2/1 for away win.
Tempting.
The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:46 - Sep 19 with 5825 viewsandrew

Where does everyone go who arrives at Parson St ??

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:28 - Sep 19 with 5788 viewsairedale

The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:46 - Sep 19 by andrew

Where does everyone go who arrives at Parson St ??

They just disappear Andrew.

But have no fear oooo arrrr CID are vestigating.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024