Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgraceful racism. 14:39 - Sep 16 with 2908 viewscentrestandswan

When will these racists ever learn to respect other people .

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Disgraceful racism. on 14:54 - Sep 16 with 2179 viewsMrSwerve

How can someone actually say that on television (or in general, but especially in the media). Is his brain not engaged?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Disgraceful racism. on 15:31 - Sep 16 with 2131 viewsOldjack

Here's a diffrent angle A lot of players munch on bananas .it's very quick to eat and gives you instant energy ,what's the problem here?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Disgraceful racism. on 15:46 - Sep 16 with 2104 viewscentrestandswan

Disgraceful racism. on 15:31 - Sep 16 by Oldjack

Here's a diffrent angle A lot of players munch on bananas .it's very quick to eat and gives you instant energy ,what's the problem here?

F.ck me Stalin's disinformation machine is still alive and well. There will be people on here denying the holocaust next, what a sad state of affairs .

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Disgraceful racism. on 15:53 - Sep 16 with 2087 viewsjacks777

Disgraceful racism. on 15:46 - Sep 16 by centrestandswan

F.ck me Stalin's disinformation machine is still alive and well. There will be people on here denying the holocaust next, what a sad state of affairs .

What is sad ? Not believing everything you are told to believe ?
Disgraceful racism. on 15:58 - Sep 16 with 2079 viewsOldjack

Disgraceful racism. on 15:46 - Sep 16 by centrestandswan

WTF ! are you on about

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Disgraceful racism. on 16:18 - Sep 16 with 2050 viewsraynor94

Even with your track record, you can't be serious

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Disgraceful racism. on 16:22 - Sep 16 with 2044 viewsLeonWasGod

Yeah, that'll be it
Disgraceful racism. on 16:30 - Sep 16 with 2027 viewsCatullus

Sadly, I'm going to go with never.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Disgraceful racism. on 16:36 - Sep 16 with 2014 viewssioni

Oh I see. So this guy, in wanting to stop the players such as Lukaku, suggests giving them something solely to increase their superiority. Enough said.
Disgraceful racism. on 16:48 - Sep 16 with 1986 viewsOldjack

Disgraceful racism. on 16:36 - Sep 16 by sioni

Oh I see. So this guy, in wanting to stop the players such as Lukaku, suggests giving them something solely to increase their superiority. Enough said.

where's the racism angle ?

Disgraceful racism. on 18:47 - Sep 16 with 1901 viewsMrSwerve

Disgraceful racism. on 16:18 - Sep 16 by raynor94

Even with your track record, you can't be serious

I really hope not, but I fear he is.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Disgraceful racism. on 18:53 - Sep 16 with 1889 viewsPozuelosSideys

So this is an example of genuine racism. Its so ingrained into the culture and mindset that its seen as perfectly normal, acceptable and that the person involved doesnt really see anything wrong. There are many people like this. This is the sort of stuff that needs dealing with in society.

On the other hand, you have people in this country throwing the 'racism' word around at anything and everything - for example, calling Brexit voters all "racist". For me, that labelling is diluting what is a digusting human trait. Are they really the same things?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Disgraceful racism. on 19:07 - Sep 16 with 1864 viewsOldjack

Disgraceful racism. on 18:53 - Sep 16 by PozuelosSideys

So this is an example of genuine racism. Its so ingrained into the culture and mindset that its seen as perfectly normal, acceptable and that the person involved doesnt really see anything wrong. There are many people like this. This is the sort of stuff that needs dealing with in society.

On the other hand, you have people in this country throwing the 'racism' word around at anything and everything - for example, calling Brexit voters all "racist". For me, that labelling is diluting what is a digusting human trait. Are they really the same things?

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas ,does this make me a racists ? it will before long

Disgraceful racism. on 19:15 - Sep 16 with 1848 viewsPozuelosSideys

Disgraceful racism. on 19:07 - Sep 16 by Oldjack

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas ,does this make me a racists ? it will before long

There is a clear racial slur linking black people and bananas. There is the intent and its connotations are intentionally demeaning, racist and highly insensitive. Im hoping you are just being provocative and know this.

The white christmas bollox is the same thing as the hot cross buns being banned at easter cos of muslims. Made up bullsh1t designed to target ethnic groups. Usually by racists with a pale skin tone tbh.

My point was genuine racism needs calling out and stamped out. Faux outrage and calling people racist to make a political point is a dangerous angle which undermines and normalises cultural and genetic slurs.

Its 2019 ffs, are people still thick enough and inbred enough to worry about skin colours?
[Post edited 16 Sep 2019 19:17]

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Disgraceful racism. on 19:35 - Sep 16 with 1809 viewsOldjack

Disgraceful racism. on 19:15 - Sep 16 by PozuelosSideys

There is a clear racial slur linking black people and bananas. There is the intent and its connotations are intentionally demeaning, racist and highly insensitive. Im hoping you are just being provocative and know this.

The white christmas bollox is the same thing as the hot cross buns being banned at easter cos of muslims. Made up bullsh1t designed to target ethnic groups. Usually by racists with a pale skin tone tbh.

My point was genuine racism needs calling out and stamped out. Faux outrage and calling people racist to make a political point is a dangerous angle which undermines and normalises cultural and genetic slurs.

Its 2019 ffs, are people still thick enough and inbred enough to worry about skin colours?
[Post edited 16 Sep 2019 19:17]

he's talking about the amount of bananas that it might slow him down ,he more than likely is talking to a white person who also eats bananas , There is no racism here only in peoples minds

This racism card does my swede in ,every bloody opportunity it's thrown around

I know some real racist who live in jack city and the stuff they spout is Ku Klux Klan talk

Disgraceful racism. on 19:40 - Sep 16 with 1801 viewsDrGonzo

Disgraceful racism. on 19:35 - Sep 16 by Oldjack

he's talking about the amount of bananas that it might slow him down ,he more than likely is talking to a white person who also eats bananas , There is no racism here only in peoples minds

I know some real racist who live in jack city and the stuff they spout is Ku Klux Klan talk

Are you demented?
Disgraceful racism. on 19:42 - Sep 16 with 1795 viewsPozuelosSideys

Disgraceful racism. on 19:35 - Sep 16 by Oldjack

Right, so when somebody in the crowd lobbed a banana on the pitch which Garth Crooks picked up, took a bite out of and threw back into the crowd, that was ok? Youre saying the fans intent was to give Garth a lil mid game snack to mess with his stomach and slow him down, hopefully guiding us to a nice result?

Or was the fan clearly linking black people with monkeys like has always been teh case with racists? ffs. Youre mental.

Disgraceful racism. on 19:46 - Sep 16 with 1780 viewsBadlands

They won't - they are racists.
It's no good pointing to Johnny Foreigner when the likes of the Scum, Daily Wail, ToryGraff and ExPreSS attack / report almost entirely negative any group that is not white.
The Brexit vote gained much from voters believing we'd be able to kick out the 'P*k*I*s", our PM makes ignorant comments about Muslim women and the likes of Tommy AKA are heralded as heroes.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Disgraceful racism. on 19:51 - Sep 16 with 1775 viewsPozuelosSideys

Disgraceful racism. on 19:46 - Sep 16 by Badlands

It's no good pointing to Johnny Foreigner when the likes of the Scum, Daily Wail, ToryGraff and ExPreSS attack / report almost entirely negative any group that is not white.
The Brexit vote gained much from voters believing we'd be able to kick out the 'P*k*I*s", our PM makes ignorant comments about Muslim women and the likes of Tommy AKA are heralded as heroes.

Your post was an example of what i was getting at. Nicely tarring 17.4 million people as racists there.

Not saying the likes of those rags, and plenty of people who hold that ideology arent racist PoS, but wind your neck in is it? How the fck can Brexit be racist when the majority of people in the countries in Europe are ... erm.. white? No, its lazy generalising.

Have a nice day.

Disgraceful racism. on 19:58 - Sep 16 with 1757 viewsjackrabbit

Disgraceful racism. on 19:46 - Sep 16 by Badlands

What nonsense.
Disgraceful racism. on 20:07 - Sep 16 with 1738 viewsOldjack

Disgraceful racism. on 19:42 - Sep 16 by PozuelosSideys

Right, so when somebody in the crowd lobbed a banana on the pitch which Garth Crooks picked up, took a bite out of and threw back into the crowd, that was ok? Youre saying the fans intent was to give Garth a lil mid game snack to mess with his stomach and slow him down, hopefully guiding us to a nice result?

Or was the fan clearly linking black people with monkeys like has always been teh case with racists? ffs. Youre mental.

eh Try eating TEN banana's and see how far you go you mentalist ffs you absolute div, it's got fuk all to do with the colour of some ones skin

Disgraceful racism. on 20:20 - Sep 16 with 1723 viewsLeonWasGod

Disgraceful racism. on 19:51 - Sep 16 by PozuelosSideys

Your post was an example of what i was getting at. Nicely tarring 17.4 million people as racists there.

Not saying the likes of those rags, and plenty of people who hold that ideology arent racist PoS, but wind your neck in is it? How the fck can Brexit be racist when the majority of people in the countries in Europe are ... erm.. white? No, its lazy generalising.

Have a nice day.

That wasn’t what was said. Second time today someone’s invented something a poster has said to get the hump over. The Brexit vote DID gain much traction from xenophobic media stories and campaigning. Tommy spreads his hateful messaging that is, at best, xenophobic. Non-white people were increasingly targeted for abuse after the referendum (hate crime records attest to this and I work with some Indians who have received abuse).

These things exist, but it doesn’t mean ALL leave voters are racists or xenophobic. Some clearly are. Some remain voters may well be. The issue is that intolerance is being spread more openly and increasingly. When we have our PM describing Muslim women as letterboxes, people are well with their rights to criticise.

(Brexit wasn’t just about Europe, it’s been wrapped up and conflated with anti-Muslim sentiment, refugees, etc. All these fears were generated and played on by a complicit element of the media. It’s a deliberate effort to weaponise immigrants).
Disgraceful racism. on 20:44 - Sep 16 with 1687 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bloody hell, Oldjack. Step away from the thread.

Poll: Tory leader

Disgraceful racism. on 20:48 - Sep 16 with 1665 viewsperchrockjack

No Alan,don't.Clear internet bullying and those who profess to be free of this stain should hang their heads in shame.

This is tre...I have gone to a game with 2 bananas. I gave 1 to missus and gobbled one myself -at half time.

We did,however,dispose of the skins ,appropriately.

This is where the Eyeties get it wrong,but they have a history of getting things wrong.

I am your friend

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Disgraceful racism. on 20:52 - Sep 16 with 1654 viewsOldjack

Disgraceful racism. on 20:44 - Sep 16 by exiledclaseboy

Bloody hell, Oldjack. Step away from the thread.

I give up https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49713647
[Post edited 16 Sep 2019 20:52]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024