Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference 15:24 - Sep 16 with 3281 viewsWxmJax

Thrashing the tories. Clear, punchy and direct, a very passionate speech placing blame solely on them. Don't normally see that, very damning on the situation. Gave it both barrels. Johnson missed it due to the protesters, nearly all Brits by the way.

Definitely worth watching

Won't be mentioned in the Mail, Express, Sun etc etc

[Post edited 16 Sep 2019 15:33]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 19:58 - Sep 16 with 826 viewsWingstandwood

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 19:51 - Sep 16 by Jango

It’s so blatant it’s not even funny.

There is an extremely nasty atmosphere brewing that IMO will become evident to canvassing M.P's and their foot soldiers during an upcoming election campaign.

Argus!

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 19:58 - Sep 16 with 824 viewsKilkennyjack

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 18:11 - Sep 16 by perchrockjack

Confused here.
Wales especially in Labour areas voted to leave . Johnson et al made no bones about the fact they wanted us to leave,so it's weird to see Johnson getting so much shyte when he s doing what the majority wanted to do,ie, LEAVE.

Most wont have been arsed about a deal. They rejected May's deal out of hand and EU said NO NEGOTIATION OF THE DEAL.

Yet, we are still posturing about getting a deal.

There is no deal.

There is a real cretin in no 10 though who needs to be removed asap by whatever means necessary

Since Jan 2019 there are more people alive who voted Remain than voted Leave in 2016.

The Tory party were charged in making a deal - and they failed to deliver.
It cant be done, its unicorns.

So now we should vote for Remain parties in the GE to get a new mandate to stop Brexit.

Wales voted leave by a v slim margin, and certainly no mandate for no deal.

Beware of the Risen People

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 20:30 - Sep 16 with 780 viewsJango

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 19:58 - Sep 16 by Kilkennyjack

Since Jan 2019 there are more people alive who voted Remain than voted Leave in 2016.

The Tory party were charged in making a deal - and they failed to deliver.
It cant be done, its unicorns.

So now we should vote for Remain parties in the GE to get a new mandate to stop Brexit.

Wales voted leave by a v slim margin, and certainly no mandate for no deal.

Can I ask where you get those numbers from? Or are you assuming everyone that died is an OAP leave voter and that every youngster will vote remain?
Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 20:31 - Sep 16 with 779 viewsGowerjack

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 16:01 - Sep 16 by Catullus

Do you actually believe that every leave voter is a xenophobic bigot? Or is it just hyperbole on your part?

Not all leave voters are xenophobic bigots.

All xenophobic bigots voted leave.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 20:33 - Sep 16 with 771 viewsperchrockjack

Xenophobia is part of our DNA.

We had an empire and clearly not gotten over it.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 21:31 - Sep 16 with 734 viewslondonlisa2001

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 19:56 - Sep 16 by Jango

Sounded more like a bunch of t**ts throwing their toys out of the pram because things aren’t going how they want. Being a remainer you know all about that I suppose.

They’re British people living in Luxembourg who are scared that their lives will be destroyed.

That’s not ‘throwing their toys out of the pram’.
Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 21:38 - Sep 16 with 719 viewsLohengrin

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 21:31 - Sep 16 by londonlisa2001

They’re British people living in Luxembourg who are scared that their lives will be destroyed.

Working for the EU?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 21:41 - Sep 16 with 708 viewslondonlisa2001

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 21:38 - Sep 16 by Lohengrin

Working for the EU?

I know people who’ve worked there with PWC, Deloitte etc. Also some of the big banks.

A lot of financial services work is done in Luxembourg.
Login to get fewer ads

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 21:43 - Sep 16 with 702 viewsLohengrin

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 21:41 - Sep 16 by londonlisa2001

I know people who’ve worked there with PWC, Deloitte etc. Also some of the big banks.

A lot of financial services work is done in Luxembourg.

It did make me wonder who was paying for it when I saw it.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 21:44 - Sep 16 with 699 viewssherpajacob

Not long left of the 30 days Johnson agreed with Merkel to come up with an Irish border solution.

I presume he didn't attend the press conference to spend every available second on it.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 21:44 - Sep 16 with 698 viewsLuther27

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 21:31 - Sep 16 by londonlisa2001

I find it distasteful to be honest. I want to hear what he said, the same as when Sky or the BBC interview MPs etc outside Parliament, not a baying mob.
Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 21:46 - Sep 16 with 688 viewslondonlisa2001

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 21:43 - Sep 16 by Lohengrin

It did make me wonder who was paying for it when I saw it.

Hmm. Actually Luxembourg probably gains from Brexit as some financial services, specifically insurance, firms will rebase there.

The big accounting firms etc are studiously neutral. The people working there won’t be. There were only a small number of people there demonstrating. It’s become more of a thing as Johnson, as usual, played it completely wrong.
Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 21:47 - Sep 16 with 680 viewsWarwickHunt

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 21:44 - Sep 16 by Luther27

I find it distasteful to be honest. I want to hear what he said, the same as when Sky or the BBC interview MPs etc outside Parliament, not a baying mob.

Aye - fancy stifling debate...
Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 21:48 - Sep 16 with 675 viewslondonlisa2001

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 21:44 - Sep 16 by Luther27

I don’t, as it happens, disagree.

Johnson should have just stood there and talked. The mics would have been directed anyway as they are at Downing Street.
Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 21:49 - Sep 16 with 664 viewsLuther27

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 21:48 - Sep 16 by londonlisa2001

I don’t, as it happens, disagree.

Johnson should have just stood there and talked. The mics would have been directed anyway as they are at Downing Street.

The BBC correspondent disagrees with you there.
Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 21:50 - Sep 16 with 657 viewsLuther27

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 21:47 - Sep 16 by WarwickHunt

Aye - fancy stifling debate...

For once we agree.
Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 21:52 - Sep 16 with 647 viewsswan_si

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 19:47 - Sep 16 by Jango

80???? peaceful ex pats armed with microphones and whistles. It was a farce end of story. All those people would have been searched before being allowed that close so why not keep them at a distance knowing what would happen?

“We have television crews who are going to broadcast live,” protester on the megaphone says, tells everyone to shout and “make our voices heard” as loudly as they can. Camera crews standing near me sigh audibly.

Perfect surroundings for a press conference.

All this proof and facts are making the snowflakes look rather silly, I don't know why you waste your time with these undemocratic arseholes.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2019 21:57]
Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 22:03 - Sep 16 with 615 viewslonglostjack

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 18:01 - Sep 16 by Jango

Ah right. The same officials who had allowed a large amount of British expats to gather just feet away to protest. It was a farce. If we had allowed that to happen to another head of state coming to UK you’d be up in arms.

Those pesky bloody British expats. Can’t they be stripped of their citizenship or something.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 23:49 - Sep 16 with 513 viewsPawelAbbott

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 17:58 - Sep 16 by londonlisa2001

Your continued insistence that brexit is a simplistic class war is not supported by any facts. Indeed, the reverse is true.

The majority of Labour voters voted to remain. The majority of Conservatives voted to leave.

The majority of younger people voted to remain. The majority of older people voted to leave.

The group categorised as ‘skilled working class’ split around 60:40 to leave, but that still means 40% voted to remain. To listen to you, you’d think it was 0%.

The biggest supporters of Brexit are those that wouldn’t p*ss on a working class person if they were on fire.

I've had the misfortune of attending a local Tory party meeting about the party's stand on the Withdrawal Agreement. They were too a man in favour of a No Deal Brexit and looked forward to trading on WTO terms.
The vast majority of them were retired military officers and the few that weren't were odious public school boys Wannabe politicians. Brexit is hardly a working class thing. It's the posh lining their own pockets
Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 00:42 - Sep 17 with 486 viewsLeonWasGod

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 22:03 - Sep 16 by longlostjack

Those pesky bloody British expats. Can’t they be stripped of their citizenship or something.

They should be bloody well hung!
Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 01:08 - Sep 17 with 476 viewsLeonWasGod

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 21:44 - Sep 16 by sherpajacob

Not long left of the 30 days Johnson agreed with Merkel to come up with an Irish border solution.

I presume he didn't attend the press conference to spend every available second on it.

4 days left as of today. Benn reminded Mr Johnson of his promise/caim, but I'm assuming Boris is too busy being the Hulk to answer him.

(Does anyone actually fall for this continual barrage on nonsense distractions - he makes toy buses, he's the Hulk, etc. Straight out of the Bannon/Trump playbook: 'Quick, say something that makes you look like a retard and people will forget what you should be held to account on'.)

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 07:01 - Sep 17 with 404 viewsWxmJax

Well 2 out of 3 ain't bad

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-49722746

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 07:15 - Sep 17 with 395 viewsWarwickHunt

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 00:42 - Sep 17 by LeonWasGod

They should be bloody well hung!

Boris was the biggest cock there.
Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 07:19 - Sep 17 with 392 viewslonglostjack

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 07:01 - Sep 17 by WxmJax

Well 2 out of 3 ain't bad

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-49722746

Imagine if it had been Corbyn !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 08:04 - Sep 17 with 353 viewsjackrmee

Wow! Luxembourg PM talking candidly as Johnson misses press conference on 20:33 - Sep 16 by perchrockjack

Xenophobia is part of our DNA.

We had an empire and clearly not gotten over it.

Speak for yourself mate

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024