Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD 19:26 - Sep 16 with 56269 viewsMrSwerve

Who's your money on then? Probably the All Blacks in all likelihood. I'm hoping that Wales have a strong showing - hopefully we will make the semis at least. Going to be tough though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 16:04 - Nov 2 with 1221 viewsladyjack

Moore is a biased one eyed summariser who should not be on the British Broadcasting Corporation channel, he would be better suited to a dumbed down England only cable channel.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 16:13 - Nov 2 with 1207 viewsWarwickHunt

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 16:04 - Nov 2 by ladyjack

Moore is a biased one eyed summariser who should not be on the British Broadcasting Corporation channel, he would be better suited to a dumbed down England only cable channel.

Trampie calling someone "one eyed".
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 16:24 - Nov 2 with 1179 viewsmajorraglan

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 15:13 - Nov 2 by swan85

Wow, didn’t know that, quite a statistic. Think I will use that with all my mates (they are all English) will give it a couple of days, could be a bit too early for banter. I sent them the picture of the BA plane called sweet chariot saying “cheer up your Chariot is on its way!” Couple thought it was too soon!

Nor me. We need to get to a final so we can shut the .......ers up.

Had a feeling SA would give them a good game because they have the power up front to take on England, puts our performance against them last week in to perspective. We fronted up, had we used the ball a bit more cleverly we could have beat them.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 16:57 - Nov 2 with 1149 viewsladyjack

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 17:12 - Nov 2 with 1135 viewsladyjack

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 18:20 - Nov 2 with 1094 viewsBrynCartwright

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 16:04 - Nov 2 by ladyjack

Sorry Tramps., you've completely got the wrong end of the stick with Brian Moore there. He is one of the most highly regarded and fairest rugby commentators on the planet. I once did what you did on Gwlad once and the Welsh boys ripped me to shreds.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 18:30 - Nov 2 with 1078 viewsswan85

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 18:20 - Nov 2 by BrynCartwright

Sorry Tramps., you've completely got the wrong end of the stick with Brian Moore there. He is one of the most highly regarded and fairest rugby commentators on the planet. I once did what you did on Gwlad once and the Welsh boys ripped me to shreds.

I agree. Moore is one of those for me in the camp of, didn’t like him as a player, but like him as a commentator.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 18:43 - Nov 2 with 1057 viewsmonmouth

Indeed. He doesn’t hide he would like England to win but he assesses them and the game fairly. I like his banter with Butler though not sure if they really fell out. Better than the ITV shite we’ve had to put up with. Although I actually like O Connell. Can’t believe I said that. Wilkinson’s knowledgable and listenable too. As is Chris Patterson. Dawson is just an arsehole. Always has been, always will be. Up there with Andy Nicol.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 18:48 - Nov 2 with 1051 viewsFireboy2

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 18:30 - Nov 2 by swan85

I agree. Moore is one of those for me in the camp of, didn’t like him as a player, but like him as a commentator.

And me, of what ive heard of moore he has been very knowledgeable and unbiased.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 18:52 - Nov 2 with 1047 viewsmonmouth

I liked Brian as a player too. I like a total animal on the rugby pitch that gives every last drop to win. We had a lot of those in our glory days. Him and Dooley were the first really nasty Rodneys I remember, followed by Teague - it made them a much more formidable proposition.

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 19:09 - Nov 2 with 1021 viewsWarwickHunt

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 16:57 - Nov 2 by ladyjack

Good to know you're not the only clueless twát on the internet, Denzil.

Thanks for sharing.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 19:29 - Nov 2 with 1000 viewssherpajacob

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 18:43 - Nov 2 by monmouth

Indeed. He doesn’t hide he would like England to win but he assesses them and the game fairly. I like his banter with Butler though not sure if they really fell out. Better than the ITV shite we’ve had to put up with. Although I actually like O Connell. Can’t believe I said that. Wilkinson’s knowledgable and listenable too. As is Chris Patterson. Dawson is just an arsehole. Always has been, always will be. Up there with Andy Nicol.

Andy Nicol is without parallel in the arsehole pundit category.

Moore is now very good, he used to be one-eyed from an English perspective, the infamous Joe Worsley man of the match award in 2009 being the best example. However he took on board the justified criticism and has become a very fine analyst. His Twitter is very good.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 19:42 - Nov 2 with 983 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I would have loved that to have been on the BBC just to see Inverdale’s face at the end.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 19:50 - Nov 2 with 978 viewsdickythorpe

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 20:12 - Sep 16 by Jackfath

And the final.

Prophetic......ish
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 19:52 - Nov 2 with 975 viewsdickythorpe

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 18:52 - Nov 2 by monmouth

I liked Brian as a player too. I like a total animal on the rugby pitch that gives every last drop to win. We had a lot of those in our glory days. Him and Dooley were the first really nasty Rodneys I remember, followed by Teague - it made them a much more formidable proposition.

Jason Leonard spoke to a mate of mine about Moore. "A total animal" he said.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 19:52]
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 19:54 - Nov 2 with 970 viewsmonmouth

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 19:29 - Nov 2 by sherpajacob

Moore is now very good, he used to be one-eyed from an English perspective, the infamous Joe Worsley man of the match award in 2009 being the best example. However he took on board the justified criticism and has become a very fine analyst. His Twitter is very good.

Is that quisling Iain Robertson still stinking up the airways. He made me want to hurl, the arse licking smeg.

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 19:54 - Nov 2 with 970 viewsdickythorpe

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 18:52 - Nov 2 by monmouth

Swansea v Gloucester games were brutal. I remember Teague coming down to St Helens and a young Alan Reynolds battered him.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 20:02 - Nov 2 with 958 viewsmonmouth

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 19:54 - Nov 2 by dickythorpe

Swansea v Gloucester games were brutal. I remember Teague coming down to St Helens and a young Alan Reynolds battered him.

I stood in the shed in 1990. Mistake.

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 21:02 - Nov 2 with 924 viewsmonmouth

Well fair dos, it was the first item on the radio 4 news at 9pm. I take it back, I thought it was just Engerpoo that would cause that.

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 15:18 - Nov 3 with 816 viewsladyjack

brian, Brian, watch the reply BRIAN.
Eddie Butler is always trying to contain Moore, LOL.

Gwlad is all Kaardiff, they banned me almost straight away for supporting grassroot rugby and for comparing my village teams achievements against foreign teams compared to the abysmal record of the so called first class teams against foreign teams.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 15:24 - Nov 3 with 805 viewsladyjack

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 19:29 - Nov 2 by sherpajacob

Moore does seem to have got better in recent times but the Beeb should have got rid of him back in the day, for the likes of his I don't care he's French and his gay slap comments etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024