Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD 19:26 - Sep 16 with 57527 viewsMrSwerve

Who's your money on then? Probably the All Blacks in all likelihood. I'm hoping that Wales have a strong showing - hopefully we will make the semis at least. Going to be tough though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:05 - Oct 27 with 1055 viewsGammon

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 05:40 - Oct 27 by Captain_Sham

If Wales are to win the world cup, how better than as massive underdogs against an already celebrating England.

England were actually pretty calm after winning and didn't celebrate beating NZ at all. They've alread said that winning the final is what it's about, not a semi. And they'd know, they've won the World Cup before.

I know we all hate England, or we're supposed to - but let's not make stuff up to suit our agenda.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 10:06]
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:06 - Oct 27 with 1047 viewsladyjack

Ref giving SA all the 50-50s so far.
First penalty points should have been a penalty to Wales, SA prop took the scrum down, he went to give SA a pen [somebody probably told him], decided to reset and the gave SA a penalty at the reset.
Second penalty points should have been a Wales pen Moriarty taken in the air [regardless of fumble], he gave a knock on to SA then a pen at the resulting scrum.
Third penalty points was an awarded penalty to Wales, Biggar kicked it nowhere and instead of the ref giving the penalty he gave a lineout to SA and then a penalty to SA.

Penalty given against Wales for tackle in the air [his toe might even have touched the ground], yet he did not give Wales a penalty in the same but more clear cut situation.
SA also clearly ran into their own man when we were in a good attacking position but he did not give a penalty to Wales.

Lots of my rugger mates were very worried about the ref after SA mind games, lots of South Africans wanted the ref removed before the game because they always/often lose when he officiates them so the pressure on Garces might lead him to subconsciously giving all borderline decisions to SA.

Hope we get some 50-50s in the second half.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 11:00]
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:07 - Oct 27 with 1044 viewsGammon

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:06 - Oct 27 by ladyjack

First penalty points should have been a penalty to Wales, SA prop took the scrum down, he went to give SA a pen [somebody probably told him], decided to reset and the gave SA a penalty at the reset.
Second penalty points should have been a Wales pen Moriarty taken in the air [regardless of fumble], he gave a knock on to SA then a pen at the resulting scrum.
Third penalty points was an awarded penalty to Wales, Biggar kicked it nowhere and instead of the ref giving the penalty he gave a lineout to SA and then a penalty to SA.

Penalty given against Wales for tackle in the air [his toe might even have touched the ground], yet he did not give Wales a penalty in the same but more clear cut situation.
SA also clearly ran into their own man when we were in a good attacking position but he did not give a penalty to Wales.

Lots of my rugger mates were very worried about the ref after SA mind games, lots of South Africans wanted the ref removed before the game because they always/often lose when he officiates them so the pressure on Garces might lead him to subconsciously giving all borderline decisions to SA.

[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 10:08]
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:08 - Oct 27 with 1028 viewsWarwickHunt

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:04 - Oct 27 by union_jack

Well that’s the game plan. We can’t compete in the physical side so we need to turn them that way. Not pretty I admit but it’s the only way.

Wales imo are not getting to the breakdown quick enough. I saw Tipuric and Moriarty slowly jogging to a breakdown earlier when Wales were going forward. Need to be much quicker and show more energy.

Well, we have to do it a lot better and quicker or change it.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:12 - Oct 27 with 1026 viewsraynor94

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 09:56 - Oct 27 by Fireboy2

Not being funny but what did you expect, a throwtheballaboutathon?
[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 9:57]

No, but something a little bit more constructive, it's turgid from both teams, unlike yesterday

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:20 - Oct 27 with 1005 viewsLeonWasGod

Tense and scrappy this one. That’s me done though; off to catch the bus to Liberty.

Good luck!
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:25 - Oct 27 with 993 viewsMrSwerve

Arse.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:26 - Oct 27 with 981 viewstheloneranger

P1ss poor tackling!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:31 - Oct 27 with 963 viewsFireboy2

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:12 - Oct 27 by raynor94

No, but something a little bit more constructive, it's turgid from both teams, unlike yesterday

It is constructive, constructive kicking for position and aerial duels, now we have to try things if we are to get back into the game, at least theres plenty of time.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:33 - Oct 27 with 950 viewstheloneranger

Great captaincy!!

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:36 - Oct 27 with 934 viewsGammon

England will be licking their licks, they'll demolish both of these teams.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:50 - Oct 27 with 889 viewsunion_jack

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:36 - Oct 27 by Gammon

England will be licking their licks, they'll demolish both of these teams.

They’ll demolish SA which is undoubtedly now what the final will be.☹️

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:52 - Oct 27 with 876 viewsunion_jack

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:50 - Oct 27 by union_jack

They’ll demolish SA which is undoubtedly now what the final will be.☹️

We just don’t have the strength in depth unfortunately. They got stronger when they brought on replacements, we got weaker. And with the pre and during the tournament injuries it was too much to ask.

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:52 - Oct 27 with 872 viewsladyjack

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:06 - Oct 27 by ladyjack

Yip every 50-50 went to SA, if Wales had had only 50% of the 50-50 decisions Wales would have won.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:54 - Oct 27 with 857 viewsWarwickHunt

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:52 - Oct 27 by ladyjack

Yip every 50-50 went to SA, if Wales had had only 50% of the 50-50 decisions Wales would have won.

Oh shut the fûck up you professional Welsh twát.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 10:54]
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:54 - Oct 27 with 857 viewsunion_jack

It was a bit more than that and=d you know it. That chip is still firmly on that shoulder of yours isn’t it regardless of the subject matter.

Better side won. If only just.

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:54 - Oct 27 with 856 viewsPegojack

Wales weren't good enough, pure and simple.

Up to the Swans to put a smile on our faces now.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:55 - Oct 27 with 846 viewsGammon

You're embarassing yourself.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:56 - Oct 27 with 842 viewsWarwickHunt

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:55 - Oct 27 by Gammon

You're embarassing yourself.

Serial offender.
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:56 - Oct 27 with 841 viewsraynor94

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:54 - Oct 27 by WarwickHunt

Oh shut the fûck up you professional Welsh twát.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 10:54]

Post of the day!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:58 - Oct 27 with 825 viewstheloneranger

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:52 - Oct 27 by union_jack

We just don’t have the strength in depth unfortunately. They got stronger when they brought on replacements, we got weaker. And with the pre and during the tournament injuries it was too much to ask.

Yep, yet in the end it was a toss up who would win in the last 5 mins. A pen or drop goal either way.

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:58 - Oct 27 with 825 viewsSgorioFruit

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 10:58 - Oct 26 by Fireboy2

Thats my nightmare scenario as well sgorio.

The first part is almost done, cant see us getting anywhere near the boks and even if we do somehow miraculously beat them we will get mullered by the eton boys.

But surely the boys cant lose against the scum, surely

well I've guessed 2 out of 3 correct

England win
Wales loss

I just hope I'm wrong about the football

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:00 - Oct 27 with 809 viewsSgorioFruit

can someone quickly clear something up for me

I know absolutely feck all about rugby

about 60 seconds before south Africa took their winning penalty the commentator said Wales penalty.
I quickly run to have a pee and when I came back south Africa were about to kick their winning penalty??

what was that all about

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:00 - Oct 27 with 809 viewswaynekerr55

Cheapish turnover cost us. That's the difference at that level.

Please, no more of this gallant loser shìt either

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 THREAD on 11:00 - Oct 27 with 805 viewsLeonWasGod

Unlucky. From what I saw the Boks forwards were stronger and they were sharper. But then sounds like Wales had the best of much of the second half. Gutted really, a Wales England final would have been great.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024