Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
STOKES' SECRET TRAGEDY Ashes hero Ben Stokes’ brother and sister were killed . 09:36 - Sep 17 with 2508 viewstheloneranger

"Ben Stokes’ brother and sister were killed by his mum’s jealous ex, three years before cricketer’s birth"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/9941347/ben-stokes-brother-sister-killed/

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

STOKES' SECRET TRAGEDY Ashes hero Ben Stokes’ brother and sister were killed . on 20:18 - Sep 17 with 389 viewsDarran

STOKES' SECRET TRAGEDY Ashes hero Ben Stokes’ brother and sister were killed . on 20:13 - Sep 17 by Sirjohnalot

No.
Piece of shit paper. Wouldn’t touch it. Disgusting and loathsome thing to do. Quite why anyone buys this rag is beyond me.

I wasn’t asking you John I was asking John,John.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

STOKES' SECRET TRAGEDY Ashes hero Ben Stokes’ brother and sister were killed . on 20:27 - Sep 17 with 371 viewsSirjohnalot

STOKES' SECRET TRAGEDY Ashes hero Ben Stokes’ brother and sister were killed . on 20:18 - Sep 17 by Darran

I wasn’t asking you John I was asking John,John.

Ah, sorry, my mistake.

John (not John John)
STOKES' SECRET TRAGEDY Ashes hero Ben Stokes’ brother and sister were killed . on 22:47 - Sep 17 with 340 viewsmajorraglan

STOKES' SECRET TRAGEDY Ashes hero Ben Stokes’ brother and sister were killed . on 20:13 - Sep 17 by Sirjohnalot

No.
Piece of shit paper. Wouldn’t touch it. Disgusting and loathsome thing to do. Quite why anyone buys this rag is beyond me.

Totally agree. It’s a pity advertises and readers just don't walk away and start boycotting the paper, that’s the way to address the issue.
STOKES' SECRET TRAGEDY Ashes hero Ben Stokes’ brother and sister were killed . on 07:59 - Sep 18 with 280 viewsSirjohnalot

STOKES' SECRET TRAGEDY Ashes hero Ben Stokes’ brother and sister were killed . on 22:47 - Sep 17 by majorraglan

Totally agree. It’s a pity advertises and readers just don't walk away and start boycotting the paper, that’s the way to address the issue.

Best way to address it is all teams, Wales, football rugby, Glamorgan, England, Swansea should walk out of press conferences if anyone from the paper is there. That would have far more effect than not buying it.

ECB, at the very least should adopt this. If the FA, FAW, RFU, WRU followed suit, it would work.
STOKES' SECRET TRAGEDY Ashes hero Ben Stokes’ brother and sister were killed . on 09:14 - Sep 18 with 256 viewsperchrockjack

Who would buy it?
Millions

Without them ,it closes.

It's as it is

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024