Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? 09:57 - Sep 17 with 4019 viewsDarran

It makes my blood boil.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7471323/Couple-reveal-hiding-gender-17-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 10:02 - Sep 17 with 1734 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This seems to morphing from a fad to some form of mental illness. Arseh*les, you have to so pity that child

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 10:13 - Sep 17 with 1703 viewsWingstandwood

Seeing young teenage girls protesting and proudly wearing their skirts in an act of defiance a short while back.

Think? School girls wearing skirts in an act of defiance?.... FFS just goes to show the standard of PC-fascist loons they were fighting against.

Argus!

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 10:23 - Sep 17 with 1673 viewsjackharris

The World has gone mad. If I was their friend or part of their family I would get them sectioned or tell them to f*ck off. There are only two genders male or female. There is no such thing as ‘they’ unless you are referring to a group of people.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 10:25 - Sep 17 with 1663 viewsLeonWasGod

I don't see the problem with calling it a 'they'. I was called a 'little fecker' for years and it didn't do me any harm!
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 10:26 - Sep 17 with 1663 viewsCooperman

Yep. Complete arse dribble.

Pit everyone and not just the child. I also feel for the grandparents.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 10:30 - Sep 17 with 1649 viewsdickythorpe

I'd refer to the barbers they visit as "hopeless"
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 10:33 - Sep 17 with 1642 viewsDarran

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 10:23 - Sep 17 by jackharris

The World has gone mad. If I was their friend or part of their family I would get them sectioned or tell them to f*ck off. There are only two genders male or female. There is no such thing as ‘they’ unless you are referring to a group of people.

Social Services need to get involved.

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 10:33 - Sep 17 with 1639 viewsWarwickHunt

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 10:26 - Sep 17 by Cooperman

Yep. Complete arse dribble.

Pit everyone and not just the child. I also feel for the grandparents.

Serves them right for calling their daughter Hobbit.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 10:35 - Sep 17 with 1633 viewsWingstandwood

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 10:33 - Sep 17 by Darran

Ditto, I thought that also. The trouble is in this day and age? Would Social Services be afraid of acting upon obvious concern for fear of being branded bigots?

It'll be interesting to see what happens here.

Argus!

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 10:49 - Sep 17 with 1610 viewsBazswan

It’s getting tiresome. The more accepting society is, the more they push the absurd -using society’s previous acceptance as a benchmark. The social equivalent of giving an inch and taking a mile.

These progressive types are ruining things for genuine cases of discrimination and intolerance, because people are just going to get sick of all this nonsense and probably push back a little. It’s a shame because society has made great strides in recent years and the new wave of feminists, white male haters, so called progressives and ‘woke’ folk are becoming one of the greatest threats to society. Genuinely believe that.
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 10:54 - Sep 17 with 1602 viewslegoman

I agree this is just utter nonsense. I'm all for folks having the freedom of expression and the right to be an individual. But here, the parents are imposing their view which let's face it is pretty extreme in so many ways, on a child who does not have the ah much to make a choice yet.

It puts me in mind of a situation I had many years ago. I had a good work friend who had his first child about the same time as I did. He was a devout Christian where I am a total atheist. Yet he said to me that he would not be getting his son christened as despite his own beliefs he wanted his son to make up his own mind when he was old enough. Which was exactly my view.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:05 - Sep 17 with 1582 viewsHumpty

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 10:33 - Sep 17 by Darran

What do you think social services should do?
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:09 - Sep 17 with 1569 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:05 - Sep 17 by Humpty

Take the child away cos planet swans is in uproar about the upbringing. Obvs.

Poll: Tory leader

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:17 - Sep 17 with 1554 viewsDarran

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:05 - Sep 17 by Humpty

No idea but something needs to be done from somewhere though I’ve no doubt you don’t see anything wrong with it weirdo.

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:17 - Sep 17 with 1553 viewsHumpty

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:09 - Sep 17 by exiledclaseboy

Take the child away cos planet swans is in uproar about the upbringing. Obvs.

In fairness it is one of the greatest threats society faces.
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:18 - Sep 17 with 1547 viewsHumpty

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:17 - Sep 17 by Darran

No idea but something needs to be done from somewhere though I’ve no doubt you don’t see anything wrong with it weirdo.

C'mon mun. You want them involved. You must have some idea.
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:27 - Sep 17 with 1526 viewsDarran

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:18 - Sep 17 by Humpty

C'mon mun. You want them involved. You must have some idea.

perhaps they should step in and tell the parents it’s completely wrong and they’ve either got a little boy or little girl and it’s time to stop this silly nonsense.

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:30 - Sep 17 with 1517 viewsGaryjack

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:27 - Sep 17 by Darran

perhaps they should step in and tell the parents it’s completely wrong and they’ve either got a little boy or little girl and it’s time to stop this silly nonsense.

Exactly, i mean how will the poor child know if they are Gay or Lesbian?
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:30 - Sep 17 with 1517 viewsHumpty

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:27 - Sep 17 by Darran

That might work I suppose.
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:31 - Sep 17 with 1508 viewsDarran

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:30 - Sep 17 by Humpty

That might work I suppose.

I have no idea what will work but it’s clearly not normal as I’ve no doubt you’ll agree.

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:35 - Sep 17 with 1485 viewsHumpty

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:31 - Sep 17 by Darran

I have no idea what will work but it’s clearly not normal as I’ve no doubt you’ll agree.

I do agree. Sounds bloody ridiculous to me, though I doubt I'll lose too much sleep over it.
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:47 - Sep 17 with 1448 views3swan

I assume the birth certificate says male or female. Now the child may have issues in the future over its sexuality for now though the child is a boy or girl. The parents can live in their own bubble for now but the child will eventually have to be in the big nasty world. First encounter of using toilets in a school etc
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 12:07 - Sep 17 with 1406 viewsBazswan

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:17 - Sep 17 by Humpty

In fairness it is one of the greatest threats society faces.

No doubt about it for me. I said the same about social media and this movement is the biggest threat to a mass negative change to our society since then. Social media will contribute to the worst spate of generational depression and suicide we have ever faced, no question. This genderless movement could well do similar, we already talked about it in terms of it creeping into the education system and even the legal system. The genderless movement that are giving birth to self named “theybies” are doing the total opposite to helping that child’s mental welfare, which as parents is their duty, growing up is a confusing time as it is for many, without this nonsense born from the parents “woke” faddy thinking being imposed on them.

If you have a spare 8 minutes, this is the state of society now as a result of this nonsense:-

[Post edited 17 Sep 2019 12:10]
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 12:16 - Sep 17 with 1379 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Take the parents into care?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 12:18 - Sep 17 with 1372 viewsHumpty

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 12:07 - Sep 17 by Bazswan

No doubt about it for me. I said the same about social media and this movement is the biggest threat to a mass negative change to our society since then. Social media will contribute to the worst spate of generational depression and suicide we have ever faced, no question. This genderless movement could well do similar, we already talked about it in terms of it creeping into the education system and even the legal system. The genderless movement that are giving birth to self named “theybies” are doing the total opposite to helping that child’s mental welfare, which as parents is their duty, growing up is a confusing time as it is for many, without this nonsense born from the parents “woke” faddy thinking being imposed on them.

If you have a spare 8 minutes, this is the state of society now as a result of this nonsense:-

[Post edited 17 Sep 2019 12:10]

I can't say I share your concern. It's not exactly common is it?

I think I can see where you're coming from though.

Hyperbolic nonsense from Jordan Peterson. Feminists, white male haters and progressives. And now Rebel Media, who publish work by such esteemed writers as Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson.

In fact i doubt we'll agree on very much at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024