Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? 09:57 - Sep 17 with 4020 viewsDarran

It makes my blood boil.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7471323/Couple-reveal-hiding-gender-17-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 12:20 - Sep 17 with 861 viewsCatullus

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:47 - Sep 17 by 3swan

I assume the birth certificate says male or female. Now the child may have issues in the future over its sexuality for now though the child is a boy or girl. The parents can live in their own bubble for now but the child will eventually have to be in the big nasty world. First encounter of using toilets in a school etc

Maybe that is their problem, the child is a boy or girl and they wanted a girl or boy? So they're hiding the gender until they have convinced the child it /they is the gender they want it /they to be.

In my tiny dinosaur mind, my pre civilised opinion is they are a pair of utter cockwombles and need a large transfusion of common sense.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 12:23 - Sep 17 with 856 viewsHumpty

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 12:20 - Sep 17 by Catullus

Maybe that is their problem, the child is a boy or girl and they wanted a girl or boy? So they're hiding the gender until they have convinced the child it /they is the gender they want it /they to be.

In my tiny dinosaur mind, my pre civilised opinion is they are a pair of utter cockwombles and need a large transfusion of common sense.

I think your second suggestion is more likely.
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 12:38 - Sep 17 with 833 viewsLohengrin

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 12:18 - Sep 17 by Humpty

I can't say I share your concern. It's not exactly common is it?

I think I can see where you're coming from though.

Hyperbolic nonsense from Jordan Peterson. Feminists, white male haters and progressives. And now Rebel Media, who publish work by such esteemed writers as Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson.

In fact i doubt we'll agree on very much at all.

The culture war, Hump.

Best arm yourself.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 12:58 - Sep 17 with 795 viewsHumpty

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 12:38 - Sep 17 by Lohengrin

The culture war, Hump.

Best arm yourself.

He seemed such a reasonable chap as well.
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 13:05 - Sep 17 with 774 viewsPhil_S

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:30 - Sep 17 by Garyjack

Exactly, i mean how will the poor child know if they are Gay or Lesbian?

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 13:09 - Sep 17 with 769 viewsLohengrin

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:30 - Sep 17 by Garyjack

Exactly, i mean how will the poor child know if they are Gay or Lesbian?

By how comfortable they are wearing dungarees?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 13:11 - Sep 17 with 766 viewsBazswan

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 12:18 - Sep 17 by Humpty

I can't say I share your concern. It's not exactly common is it?

I think I can see where you're coming from though.

Hyperbolic nonsense from Jordan Peterson. Feminists, white male haters and progressives. And now Rebel Media, who publish work by such esteemed writers as Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson.

In fact i doubt we'll agree on very much at all.

Commonality isn’t really the issue Hump, it’s the presence they seemingly have and changes and influence they are able to spread to (or at least affecting) the wider population through social media and such like under the umbrella of acceptance and inclusivity. I think you underestimate the spread of this maybe, not sure of your generation but this sort of thinking is common place in universities with the introduction of gender studies in many of them off the back of it. Look at the anti Trump and pro Hilary marches, many of which were there not for political view but for the gender of the candidate.

I wouldn’t be too concerned with the sources, just take the information they present and decipher it for yourself without any bias you think the information is delivered with. That rebel media video, regardless of intent and standpoint behind the creation of it, showed a woman change gender and national identification documents in a day to reflect a fake reality where citizens were forced to go along with the bizarre for fear of being labelled a bigot and ultimately losing their jobs.

As an aside Hump, you cited Jordan Peterson as hyperbolic in nature with regards to Bill C-16, did you since read up on it and see that his concerns are very much valid? Especially after the example I gave you of sanctions being imposed as a result of it already? I hope you aren’t dismissing information based on your personal bias against those giving the information, as it is there for you to see and make your own mind up.

I am never bothered by the source and will even listen to a radical feminist, I will take the information they give and make my own conclusion based on what I find as a result. Dismissing researchable information purely based on it coming from a source you dislike will restrict what information is available to you, and will then shape it to whatever source you do prefer which itself creates bias and hyperbole by definition. Whichever side you sit on, unless of radical nature, surely not many can see this as a healthy way forward and certainly not worthy of shaping our laws and even social standards around.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2019 14:26]
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 13:19 - Sep 17 with 758 viewsDarran

‪So not only is there these utter freaks,Sam Smith is now a they and Gareth Thomas is a national hero after having unprotected arse sex. ‬

‪What a time to be alive. ‬

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 14:15 - Sep 17 with 702 viewscontroversial_jack

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:17 - Sep 17 by Darran

No idea but something needs to be done from somewhere though I’ve no doubt you don’t see anything wrong with it weirdo.

Plonker!
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 14:17 - Sep 17 with 697 viewsDarran

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 14:15 - Sep 17 by controversial_jack

Plonker!

I’m the plonker?

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 14:35 - Sep 17 with 667 viewsWingstandwood

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 13:19 - Sep 17 by Darran

‪So not only is there these utter freaks,Sam Smith is now a they and Gareth Thomas is a national hero after having unprotected arse sex. ‬

Another classic i.e. a guy went on the old SWEP forum a few years back, praised a special needs grouping for doing a Melyn Mynach litter pick a few years back only to then be smeared.

Apparently according to a desperate to be offended by his/her imagination PC-loon... Hitler put people in groups. How else could you explain a gathering of more than one individual especially when a dictionary definition of grouping is "a set of associated people acting together, especially within a larger organisation".

You've got to take mind altering drugs like L.S.D just to keep up with these PC idiots.

Argus!

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 14:46 - Sep 17 with 657 viewsBanosswan

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 13:19 - Sep 17 by Darran

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 15:07 - Sep 17 with 642 viewsLeonWasGod

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:09 - Sep 17 by exiledclaseboy

Take the child away cos planet swans is in uproar about the upbringing. Obvs.

We could adopt it. Imagine how fcuked up it would be with all of us as parents!
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 15:13 - Sep 17 with 636 viewsLeonWasGod

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 14:35 - Sep 17 by Wingstandwood

Another classic i.e. a guy went on the old SWEP forum a few years back, praised a special needs grouping for doing a Melyn Mynach litter pick a few years back only to then be smeared.

Apparently according to a desperate to be offended by his/her imagination PC-loon... Hitler put people in groups. How else could you explain a gathering of more than one individual especially when a dictionary definition of grouping is "a set of associated people acting together, especially within a larger organisation".

You've got to take mind altering drugs like L.S.D just to keep up with these PC idiots.

Innit. Feckin weirdos not using a Mac.
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 16:03 - Sep 17 with 606 viewswobbly

I don’t agree with joining Extinction Rebellion but seems a bit OTT to call it arse dribble.
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 20:10 - Sep 17 with 518 viewsGowerjack

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 11:47 - Sep 17 by 3swan

I assume the birth certificate says male or female. Now the child may have issues in the future over its sexuality for now though the child is a boy or girl. The parents can live in their own bubble for now but the child will eventually have to be in the big nasty world. First encounter of using toilets in a school etc

Why do you think the child may have "issues" relating to its sexuality?

You do know that sexuality and gender are not the same thing.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 20:15 - Sep 17 with 507 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyway, this couple were interviewed on 5 Live this morning. The were very earnest and a bit dotty but essentially harmless and genuinely thought they were doing the right thing by their child. Their choice, I don’t get it myself but I suppose I wouldn’t. The gran, mother’s mother I think, sounded a bit perplexed by the whole thing but supported the parents’ choices.

Poll: Tory leader

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 20:20 - Sep 17 with 495 viewsGaryjack

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 20:10 - Sep 17 by Gowerjack

I'd say the way these nutjobs are going about things, they certainly will equate to the same thing! Jesus Christ Ffs!
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 20:26 - Sep 17 with 478 viewsNeath_Jack

Why do people get so worked up about these sorts of issues?

People are different, the world is changing, some for the better and some for the worse. I can't see how this fits into the worse category mind. I read it, smirked then carried on picking out my dress to wear on Saturday.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 20:33 - Sep 17 with 467 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 20:26 - Sep 17 by Neath_Jack

Why do people get so worked up about these sorts of issues?

People are different, the world is changing, some for the better and some for the worse. I can't see how this fits into the worse category mind. I read it, smirked then carried on picking out my dress to wear on Saturday.

I blame Matthew Hopkins.

Poll: Tory leader

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 20:41 - Sep 17 with 444 viewsDarran

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 20:33 - Sep 17 by exiledclaseboy

I blame Matthew Hopkins.

Who?

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 20:45 - Sep 17 with 433 views3swan

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 20:10 - Sep 17 by Gowerjack

Sexuality or gender makes no difference to the point I was making. As in future years the child may or may not have issues but for now it's a child.
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 20:47 - Sep 17 with 429 viewsDarran

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 20:45 - Sep 17 by 3swan

Sexuality or gender makes no difference to the point I was making. As in future years the child may or may not have issues but for now it's a child.

Ignore him Clive he’s from The Gower.

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 20:48 - Sep 17 with 422 viewsGaryjack

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 20:41 - Sep 17 by Darran

Who?

Witchfinder General apparently?
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:02 - Sep 17 with 388 viewsNeath_Jack

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 20:33 - Sep 17 by exiledclaseboy

I blame Matthew Hopkins.

Not the PC loons?

I bet it's those bastards.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024