Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? 09:57 - Sep 17 with 4021 viewsDarran

It makes my blood boil.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7471323/Couple-reveal-hiding-gender-17-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:06 - Sep 17 with 727 viewsWingstandwood

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:02 - Sep 17 by Neath_Jack

Not the PC loons?

I bet it's those bastards.

Ahhh, the oblivious!

Argus!

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:08 - Sep 17 with 721 viewsGaryjack

I will say mind, i'm surprised Lisa isn't all over this supporting these loonies stance! She loves a bit of weird gender equality stuff!
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:23 - Sep 17 with 686 viewsCatullus

When Wales goes indy, Darran should be put in charge of the equality and diversity ministry. He'd sort them out.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:27 - Sep 17 with 672 viewsGowerjack

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 20:45 - Sep 17 by 3swan

Sexuality or gender makes no difference to the point I was making. As in future years the child may or may not have issues but for now it's a child.

Then why did you say the child ( being raised gender neutral) may have "issues" with its sexuality?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:28 - Sep 17 with 666 viewsDarran

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:23 - Sep 17 by Catullus

When Wales goes indy, Darran should be put in charge of the equality and diversity ministry. He'd sort them out.

Fair point.

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:33 - Sep 17 with 658 viewsGaryjack

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:27 - Sep 17 by Gowerjack

Then why did you say the child ( being raised gender neutral) may have "issues" with its sexuality?

And you don't think it will?
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:36 - Sep 17 with 648 views3swan

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:27 - Sep 17 by Gowerjack

The way I read it I didn't. I made reference to gender when commenting on birth certificate. I then made a separate comment that it may have sexuality issues in the future (I didn't mean on the gender upbringing) . It was just something that may or may not happen in the future but for now let a child be a child, no need for not currently saying boy or girl
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:42 - Sep 17 with 632 viewsLuther27

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 20:15 - Sep 17 by exiledclaseboy

Anyway, this couple were interviewed on 5 Live this morning. The were very earnest and a bit dotty but essentially harmless and genuinely thought they were doing the right thing by their child. Their choice, I don’t get it myself but I suppose I wouldn’t. The gran, mother’s mother I think, sounded a bit perplexed by the whole thing but supported the parents’ choices.

What's the difference between mental and physical abuse?
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:42 - Sep 17 with 628 viewslondonlisa2001

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:08 - Sep 17 by Garyjack

I will say mind, i'm surprised Lisa isn't all over this supporting these loonies stance! She loves a bit of weird gender equality stuff!

I think they’re a pair of harmless, hippy loons.

Their child, from the pictures, seems healthy and loved.

Which is all any child could want.

The general level of ignorance about biological sex, gender and sexuality on here is unsurprising, as is the OUTRAGE from those that are quick to label others ‘snowflakes’.

My issue is with those that are cruel and spiteful to people who are different to themselves. Or who protest when children are taught that being cruel and spiteful to people different to themselves is wrong.

I cannot understand why people haven’t anything better to do than worry about these stories when all over the world, and all over this country for that matter, there are children being abused, tortured, raped and murdered.

If you find that a matter for amusement or mockery, that’s up to you.
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:45 - Sep 17 with 611 viewsDarran

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:42 - Sep 17 by londonlisa2001

The general level of ignorance about biological sex, gender and sexuality on here is unsurprising, as is the OUTRAGE from those that are quick to label others ‘snowflakes’.

My issue is with those that are cruel and spiteful to people who are different to themselves. Or who protest when children are taught that being cruel and spiteful to people different to themselves is wrong.

I cannot understand why people haven’t anything better to do than worry about these stories when all over the world, and all over this country for that matter, there are children being abused, tortured, raped and murdered.

It’s either a boy or a girl mind.

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:46 - Sep 17 with 608 viewsGowerjack

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:42 - Sep 17 by londonlisa2001

Yep.

Plastic since 1974

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:46 - Sep 17 with 607 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:45 - Sep 17 by Darran

It’s either a boy or a girl mind.

No. It’s either male or female.

Poll: Tory leader

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:49 - Sep 17 with 581 viewsGowerjack

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:46 - Sep 17 by exiledclaseboy

As I was saying..

Plastic since 1974

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:49 - Sep 17 with 581 viewsDarran

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:46 - Sep 17 by exiledclaseboy

lol I’d piss myself if Archie identifies as a cat.

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:50 - Sep 17 with 575 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:49 - Sep 17 by Darran

lol I’d piss myself if Archie identifies as a cat.

He identifies as a Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

Poll: Tory leader

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:51 - Sep 17 with 571 viewsDarran

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:50 - Sep 17 by exiledclaseboy

He identifies as a Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

A bit like you then.

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 22:05 - Sep 17 with 539 viewsGaryjack

Wow!
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 22:26 - Sep 17 with 491 viewsCatullus

At the end of my wife's pregnancy the Nurse handed me a bundle and said "it's a boy" and as I held him in my arms and he wriggled, the blnket fell open and yes, "he" definitely had a penis.
I wonder what the medical staff of the future will be saying, maybe "They is a person" and yes I am poking fun at it because it is ridiculous.
A short while back a person with no known African (lets say black) heritage was in the news because she"identified" as being black. Rachel Dolezal. There was much angst, there was arguing, there were accusations and arguments because for a fair while she had been telling people she was black when she wasn't.

In the spirit of fairness and inclusivity I have decided to identify as a watermelon, maybe a Galia or Honeydew. I'm not sure, I'm a bit confused, maybe I should be a hamster or a xenomorph.....or a despair squid. Maybe I should just be a Cat!!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 22:30 - Sep 17 with 485 viewsDarran

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 22:26 - Sep 17 by Catullus

At the end of my wife's pregnancy the Nurse handed me a bundle and said "it's a boy" and as I held him in my arms and he wriggled, the blnket fell open and yes, "he" definitely had a penis.
I wonder what the medical staff of the future will be saying, maybe "They is a person" and yes I am poking fun at it because it is ridiculous.
A short while back a person with no known African (lets say black) heritage was in the news because she"identified" as being black. Rachel Dolezal. There was much angst, there was arguing, there were accusations and arguments because for a fair while she had been telling people she was black when she wasn't.

In the spirit of fairness and inclusivity I have decided to identify as a watermelon, maybe a Galia or Honeydew. I'm not sure, I'm a bit confused, maybe I should be a hamster or a xenomorph.....or a despair squid. Maybe I should just be a Cat!!

I’ve always wanted to be Pamela Anderson’s bra.

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 22:33 - Sep 17 with 481 viewsLeonWasGod

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:33 - Sep 17 by Garyjack

And you don't think it will?

Why would it? Biology’s pretty good at doing it’s job. Chances are this kid will grow up perfectly standard, except for being a raging hippy. And that’s fine too. There are enough kids growing up in broken homes where there’s crime, abuse and Love Island on the TV. This one seems to be loved, cared for, respected. I struggle to see why that’s bad or how it affects anyone else, even if the parents are a bit wacky.
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 22:38 - Sep 17 with 469 viewsCatullus

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 22:30 - Sep 17 by Darran

There is huge temptation for a sarky remark there but I'll be a good little watermelon, this time.

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 22:42 - Sep 17 with 459 viewsLeonWasGod

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 22:30 - Sep 17 by Darran

He’ll yeah. PC could go and screw itself if that could happen. Mind you, you’d probably be knocking against her knees these days.
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 22:47 - Sep 17 with 450 viewsDarran

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 22:42 - Sep 17 by LeonWasGod

He’ll yeah. PC could go and screw itself if that could happen. Mind you, you’d probably be knocking against her knees these days.

Thanks for the mammaries.

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 22:48 - Sep 17 with 449 viewslondonlisa2001

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 22:26 - Sep 17 by Catullus

Biological sex and gender are two different things.

But even biologically speaking, 1 in 1500 children are born with indeterminate sex.

1 in 500 - 1 in 1000 males carry an additional X chromosome (Klinefelter syndrome). You can’t tell from looking at a baby.
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 23:24 - Sep 17 with 409 viewsBazswan

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 22:48 - Sep 17 by londonlisa2001

Biological sex and gender are two different things.

But even biologically speaking, 1 in 1500 children are born with indeterminate sex.

1 in 500 - 1 in 1000 males carry an additional X chromosome (Klinefelter syndrome). You can’t tell from looking at a baby.

That’s a birth defect though as opposed to being a scientifically viable third option when it comes to sex. In most cases of intersex there is an overwhelming dominant development of a single sex biological form and easily distinguishable. A bit like some children being born with 9 fingers (symbrachydactyly), they are the exception and not the rule. Biology classes should still teach children that humans have 10 fingers and not say “anywhere from 0-10” in the interest of inclusivity or not.

People with gender dysphoria have a suicide rate of 23.8%, and closer to 50% when we are looking at suicidal thoughts/attempts - that rivals that of the Jewish prisoners in nazi concentration camps and that rate does not improve with post op cases either. Opening up our children to a confused state where they are given the decision/burden to choose their own sex regardless of biology is not something children should be exposed to. In a society where masculine traits are seen as bad/toxic while a more neutral behavioural standard is being pushed, I can only see this getting worse and contributing to another wave of mental health issues.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024