Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? 09:57 - Sep 17 with 4018 viewsDarran

It makes my blood boil.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7471323/Couple-reveal-hiding-gender-17-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 00:09 - Sep 18 with 675 viewslondonlisa2001

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 23:24 - Sep 17 by Bazswan

That’s a birth defect though as opposed to being a scientifically viable third option when it comes to sex. In most cases of intersex there is an overwhelming dominant development of a single sex biological form and easily distinguishable. A bit like some children being born with 9 fingers (symbrachydactyly), they are the exception and not the rule. Biology classes should still teach children that humans have 10 fingers and not say “anywhere from 0-10” in the interest of inclusivity or not.

People with gender dysphoria have a suicide rate of 23.8%, and closer to 50% when we are looking at suicidal thoughts/attempts - that rivals that of the Jewish prisoners in nazi concentration camps and that rate does not improve with post op cases either. Opening up our children to a confused state where they are given the decision/burden to choose their own sex regardless of biology is not something children should be exposed to. In a society where masculine traits are seen as bad/toxic while a more neutral behavioural standard is being pushed, I can only see this getting worse and contributing to another wave of mental health issues.

I don’t disagree with you re biological sex (although I’m not sure I’d class it as a defect) - I was just pointing out is is not the same as gender and also, isn’t quite as simple ‘everyone is male or female’ as some seem to think. 1 or 2 in 1000 is not that rare. And I suspect that one of the reasons why there appear to be more gender reassignments from male to female than the reverse (at one stage it was 80:20 although I suspect that figure is more even now than that), may be due in part to XXY.

On the gender issue in children, I’m not convinced that irreversible medical intervention should occur until the child is an adult. Apart from perhaps a small percentage where the psychologists are completely certain the child is the ‘wrong’ gender.

Several reasons - one is that I tend to believe gender to be fluid, I’m not taking about silly characterisations, more a sliding scale between what is termed masculine and feminine. The issue I have with gender reassignment in children is it seems to me to ignore that sliding scale. In other words, it reinforce traditional gender ‘norms’. A girl who is interested in science, building stuff, sports, maths, outdoor pursuits, is these days regarded as prime for gender reassignment, which is ridiculous. She’s not ‘really a boy’ she’s just a girl interested in those things. Same with a boy interested in theatre, or dance, or books, or playing with dolls. He’s not ‘really a girl’ he’s just a boy interested in those things. Some of those kids may be gender unsure, the vast majority will not. And pressurising them into thinking they’re the ‘wrong gender’ reinforces those silly stereotypes.

Bringing up a kid gender neutral though - whatever, to be honest. There’s quite a lot of research showing that people do treat boys and girls differently. And that reinforces their own behaviours. So boys being told they’re less naturally caring and empathetic makes them less caring and empathetic. Girls being told they’re bad at STEM subjects makes them bad at STEM subjects. Educationally both see improvement when being treated more neutrally.
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 00:34 - Sep 18 with 648 viewsWingstandwood

Steel erectors....OTSC's iron workers.... supreme riggers, 9 Para Squadron RE....steeple jack-ers, agency workers..... rule the fooking worlds!

Argus!

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 00:42 - Sep 18 with 644 viewsBazswan

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 00:09 - Sep 18 by londonlisa2001

I don’t disagree with you re biological sex (although I’m not sure I’d class it as a defect) - I was just pointing out is is not the same as gender and also, isn’t quite as simple ‘everyone is male or female’ as some seem to think. 1 or 2 in 1000 is not that rare. And I suspect that one of the reasons why there appear to be more gender reassignments from male to female than the reverse (at one stage it was 80:20 although I suspect that figure is more even now than that), may be due in part to XXY.

On the gender issue in children, I’m not convinced that irreversible medical intervention should occur until the child is an adult. Apart from perhaps a small percentage where the psychologists are completely certain the child is the ‘wrong’ gender.

Several reasons - one is that I tend to believe gender to be fluid, I’m not taking about silly characterisations, more a sliding scale between what is termed masculine and feminine. The issue I have with gender reassignment in children is it seems to me to ignore that sliding scale. In other words, it reinforce traditional gender ‘norms’. A girl who is interested in science, building stuff, sports, maths, outdoor pursuits, is these days regarded as prime for gender reassignment, which is ridiculous. She’s not ‘really a boy’ she’s just a girl interested in those things. Same with a boy interested in theatre, or dance, or books, or playing with dolls. He’s not ‘really a girl’ he’s just a boy interested in those things. Some of those kids may be gender unsure, the vast majority will not. And pressurising them into thinking they’re the ‘wrong gender’ reinforces those silly stereotypes.

Bringing up a kid gender neutral though - whatever, to be honest. There’s quite a lot of research showing that people do treat boys and girls differently. And that reinforces their own behaviours. So boys being told they’re less naturally caring and empathetic makes them less caring and empathetic. Girls being told they’re bad at STEM subjects makes them bad at STEM subjects. Educationally both see improvement when being treated more neutrally.

Fair response, although it is definitely classed as a birth defect. I also happen to agree regarding the sliding scale, people are more feminine and masculine than others, that’s fine. For example I wouldn’t say I was the most masculine of men and am very caring and nurturing in nature. I would put this down to testosterone and oestrogen levels.

I think this is where the problem lies. People mistakenly think we are all born the same and it is only society that makes us act into our gender, which just isn’t true. When men go through gender reassignment therapy and they are given testosterone blockers and oestrogen boosters, almost in every single case they will tell you the differences in behaviour and become far more caring and compassionate and less aggressive (as well as other positive male traits, but that is most obvious when using an example). It isn’t pot luck, it’s hormones that dictate how males and females work.

Same goes for employment, people think every industry should have an equal split, but that’s not realistic, natural or healthy. People make different choices based on their make up and skill set, that is generally driven by hormone levels and not society. The top female athletes tend to have higher testosterone levels than others and are more aggressive, driven/competitive and naturally stronger, which is why they have now introduced a range in female athletics where your levels must fall within that range otherwise it is deemed an unfair advantage.
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:07 - Sep 18 with 557 viewsGaryjack

Fair play there's been some right bollocks posted on this thread. "The child has loving parents", "Not being brought up in violent surroundings" blah de fvckin blah! When the simple fact is that these absolute loons, are bringing up a child whatever sex it is to allow it decide what gender/sex it wants to be when it is old enough to make that decision for itself! And some 'respected' posters on here are in full support of that! WTF IS THE WORLD COMING TO!
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:38 - Sep 18 with 519 viewsbuilthjack

As my old neighbour says, kids are born with a pole or a hole, and they shouldn't be changed. God is watching.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:45 - Sep 18 with 503 viewsjack2jack

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:07 - Sep 18 by Garyjack

Fair play there's been some right bollocks posted on this thread. "The child has loving parents", "Not being brought up in violent surroundings" blah de fvckin blah! When the simple fact is that these absolute loons, are bringing up a child whatever sex it is to allow it decide what gender/sex it wants to be when it is old enough to make that decision for itself! And some 'respected' posters on here are in full support of that! WTF IS THE WORLD COMING TO!

It's mad, mate, mad as a box of frogs.
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:54 - Sep 18 with 491 viewsGaryjack

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:38 - Sep 18 by builthjack

As my old neighbour says, kids are born with a pole or a hole, and they shouldn't be changed. God is watching.

I'll go with that Builth, apart from the 'God is watching' bit, (sorry, but we all have different beliefs regarding that)
But a child is born, male or female, .That is what they are, whether they turn out out to be gay, lesbian or transgender is biological, but not to be 'encouraged' by lunatic parents to allow the child to decide by dressing 'they' in boys and girls clothes! It's truly shocking stuff!
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:58 - Sep 18 with 475 viewsLeonWasGod

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:07 - Sep 18 by Garyjack

I didn’t realise they’re giving the child a choice. That’s different then, the monsters should be locked up.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 22:04 - Sep 18 with 459 viewsjack2jack

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:58 - Sep 18 by LeonWasGod

I didn’t realise they’re giving the child a choice. That’s different then, the monsters should be locked up.

Leon, it's total arse dribble,seriously, there's too much of this bollox going on out in the world. Kids are being ruined by this tosh.
If they turn out gay or lesbian or whatever that's fine, but FFS, let's not fill their heads with nonsense, this is seriously worrying trend.
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 22:14 - Sep 18 with 452 viewsCatullus

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 22:48 - Sep 17 by londonlisa2001

Biological sex and gender are two different things.

But even biologically speaking, 1 in 1500 children are born with indeterminate sex.

1 in 500 - 1 in 1000 males carry an additional X chromosome (Klinefelter syndrome). You can’t tell from looking at a baby.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-14459843

So 1 in 1500 is born with some form of "disorder of sex development" but it's rare to have a baby which is neither male nor female.
Now I know I am stupid but if a baby is born that is definitely a boy or a girl, how does bringing them up as indeterminate help? When they start school most kids will just see them as different and/or at some point they will question their upbringing and/or wonder about their sex/gender.
We can debate the benefits of this way but it is entirely possible to raise a boy to be understanding, empathetic, tolerant and kind or a girl to be strong, assertive etc but unless they have DSD they are a boy or a girl, male or female.
Is it more important to raise a determinate as neither or to ensure DSD babies they get the help they'll need?
Obviously I could be wrong but it seems to me these parents will cause more problems than they will solve.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 22:25 - Sep 18 with 436 viewsGaryjack

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:58 - Sep 18 by LeonWasGod

If the child had a birth defect then i would understand that, but it clearly hasn't otherwise the parents would have stated the fact. It's quite clearly a boy or a girl that is being brought up as both until the child decides what it wants to be. It's quite sickening to be honest, yet people like Lisa in particular thinks it's kinda ok because although the parents seem a bit 'left field' the 17 month old baby looks well cared for! She's off her fvckin trolley!
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 23:30 - Sep 18 with 387 viewsDJack

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 00:09 - Sep 18 by londonlisa2001

Biological sex...*sigh* I remember having that.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 00:15 - Sep 19 with 377 viewsBazswan

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 22:25 - Sep 18 by Garyjack

If the child had a birth defect then i would understand that, but it clearly hasn't otherwise the parents would have stated the fact. It's quite clearly a boy or a girl that is being brought up as both until the child decides what it wants to be. It's quite sickening to be honest, yet people like Lisa in particular thinks it's kinda ok because although the parents seem a bit 'left field' the 17 month old baby looks well cared for! She's off her fvckin trolley!

It’s dangerous for the child Gary.

Studies suggest that 80% of children who consider themselves the opposite sex, change their minds by adulthood. That figure is staggering. Imagine thinking you are one sex for 15 years or so only to realise you were probably wrong, it will mess with your head a little somewhere down the line. Willingly introducing your child to that confusion where it believes it can genuinely decide its own gender is stupid beyond belief. There is a reason children are not allowed to live alone, drink alcohol, sign legally binding contracts - because it is generally accepted that they aren’t mature enough to make wise decisions, hence why they have parental guardians, now we want them to decide completely needlessly their own gender and place them into ground with mass mental health complications? It’s bonkers to put it mildly.
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 05:14 - Sep 19 with 342 viewsLeonWasGod

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 22:04 - Sep 18 by jack2jack

Leon, it's total arse dribble,seriously, there's too much of this bollox going on out in the world. Kids are being ruined by this tosh.
If they turn out gay or lesbian or whatever that's fine, but FFS, let's not fill their heads with nonsense, this is seriously worrying trend.

I’m just bemused that people get so worked up over this. There seem to be more important things to tackle that whether some hippies dress their little one in blue or pink.
Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 07:32 - Sep 19 with 324 viewsswan85

Anyone on here actually agree with this fućking arse dribble? on 21:38 - Sep 18 by builthjack

Not sure I entirely agree with that, mine is a more a button mushroom, but I think I get the point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024