Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pubs for Saturday 19:03 - Sep 17 with 2375 viewssainthelens

We are on the train , are those doing the same getting off at Temple Meads or getting the link train to Parsons st.. Whatever....where are we drinking to chaps?
Pubs for Saturday on 22:52 - Sep 17 with 2266 viewsThrasher6

Contact STID....he'll have a wellness forum booked with Bristol fans....followed by a few verses of come by yah my lord by a makeshift campfire in Greyville Park....ffs

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Pubs for Saturday on 08:07 - Sep 18 with 2153 viewsMrSwerve

Last year we had a few beers at the stadium (in the ‘fans zone’) which was ok.

Don’t try and get a pint at HT unless you leave before the whistle. It was chaos.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Pubs for Saturday on 17:11 - Sep 19 with 1868 viewssainthelens

Avon police have issued a statement saying there will be no hold back of fans after the game, and there is a designated football special leaving Temple Meads @ 18.15.
Pubs for Saturday on 18:17 - Sep 19 with 1821 viewsstevethejack

Did the special last year. 45 minutes waiting on the platform. Never again. Will stick with our scheduled train.
Pubs for Saturday on 18:41 - Sep 19 with 1793 viewswestside

The Cottage on side of river just along from the Nova Scotia
Pubs for Saturday on 18:42 - Sep 19 with 1785 viewstaffpunk

Pubs for Saturday on 18:41 - Sep 19 by westside

The Cottage on side of river just along from the Nova Scotia

I'll let the OB know, oh hang on you just have!!!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Pubs for Saturday on 21:35 - Sep 19 with 1672 viewsbuilthjack

Pubs for Saturday on 08:07 - Sep 18 by MrSwerve

Last year we had a few beers at the stadium (in the ‘fans zone’) which was ok.

Don’t try and get a pint at HT unless you leave before the whistle. It was chaos.

Go straight outside at half time, it's quicker. Pay for what you want before the game and tell them to get your order ready for half time.. at the mobile bar.They shut most of the inside bars last year at half time
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 21:37]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Pubs for Saturday on 22:07 - Sep 19 with 1637 viewsFieryJack

The Commerical Rooms is a great Wetherspoons in the city centre.

I'd have a bap and a pint of real ale or two in there, then take the 35-40 minute walk through the historic docks area and along the Avon to Ashton Gate.

Lovely. The weather will be great as well. Pratts who drink lager, or who are too lazy or fat to walk can make alternative arrangements ie. can f right off
Login to get fewer ads

Pubs for Saturday on 22:15 - Sep 19 with 1614 viewsFireboy2

Pubs for Saturday on 22:07 - Sep 19 by FieryJack

I'd have a bap and a pint of real ale or two in there, then take the 35-40 minute walk through the historic docks area and along the Avon to Ashton Gate.

Lovely. The weather will be great as well. Pratts who drink lager, or who are too lazy or fat to walk can make alternative arrangements ie. can f right off

You crack me up fiery
Pubs for Saturday on 11:10 - Sep 22 with 1270 viewsJBT95

Pubs for Saturday on 22:07 - Sep 19 by FieryJack

I had a word with a guy complaining at half time the lager was off.... I said it tastes like sh1t anyway.
Pubs for Saturday on 12:38 - Sep 22 with 1185 viewspencoedjack

Impressed by the waterfront in Bristol.

Very nice place
Pubs for Saturday on 12:43 - Sep 22 with 1174 viewsChief

Anyone see any trouble yesterday? I was surprised at how calm it seemed to be. And intimidating too.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Pubs for Saturday on 13:29 - Sep 22 with 1113 views1983

Horse gone door bolted = Brizzle City fans & Brizzle police

Pubs for Saturday on 13:36 - Sep 22 with 1099 viewssainthelens

Pubs for Saturday on 12:43 - Sep 22 by Chief

Anyone see any trouble yesterday? I was surprised at how calm it seemed to be. And intimidating too.

Saw nothing. But I'd like to throttle the cvnt who stopped the train on way home.
Pubs for Saturday on 13:43 - Sep 22 with 1082 viewsChief

Pubs for Saturday on 13:36 - Sep 22 by sainthelens

Saw nothing. But I'd like to throttle the cvnt who stopped the train on way home.

Ha yes I was on that train but luckily I was thirsty so decided to get off in Bridgend.

Inspired choice in the end.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Pubs for Saturday on 17:06 - Sep 22 with 942 viewsepaul

Pubs for Saturday on 12:43 - Sep 22 by Chief

Superb atmosphere yesterday no hint of trouble at all, we went to a cracking little pub about 20 mins from ground which had about 20 different ciders, went back after the game to was very friendly

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Pubs for Saturday on 17:14 - Sep 22 with 926 viewspencoedjack

Pubs for Saturday on 17:06 - Sep 22 by epaul

Superb atmosphere yesterday no hint of trouble at all, we went to a cracking little pub about 20 mins from ground which had about 20 different ciders, went back after the game to was very friendly

It looked like you had 20 when I spoke to you mate

Pubs for Saturday on 18:03 - Sep 22 with 855 viewsepaul

Pubs for Saturday on 17:14 - Sep 22 by pencoedjack

It looked like you had 20 when I spoke to you mate

😂😂😂 I forgot about that!!! Yeah I had

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024