Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A bit of 'bullying' from The Ospreys social media team 13:46 - Sep 19 with 2498 viewsattila_the_hun

this didn't go down well, read the responses

"I'm Free"

A bit of 'bullying' from The Ospreys social media team on 15:47 - Sep 19 with 2406 viewsNeath_Jack

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

A bit of 'bullying' from The Ospreys social media team on 16:49 - Sep 19 with 2350 viewsJackSomething

Apparently 68k people follow the Ospreys twitter account and there are maybe 10 people complaining. By Twitter standards that's a measured response.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

A bit of 'bullying' from The Ospreys social media team on 17:33 - Sep 19 with 2299 viewsHighjack

A bit of 'bullying' from The Ospreys social media team on 15:47 - Sep 19 by Neath_Jack

That photo must be doctored because all the outraged people are smiling.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

A bit of 'bullying' from The Ospreys social media team on 17:35 - Sep 19 with 2295 viewsWingstandwood

A bit of 'bullying' from The Ospreys social media team on 17:33 - Sep 19 by Highjack

Argus!

A bit of 'bullying' from The Ospreys social media team on 21:49 - Sep 19 with 2153 viewsCatullus

A bit of 'bullying' from The Ospreys social media team on 17:33 - Sep 19 by Highjack

That's because they are the professionally outraged, much like the professionally offended they are only happy when they have something to be outraged (or offended) about!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024