Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Trudeau 17:50 - Sep 19 with 2999 viewsHighjack

Not quite as progressive as he likes to portray himself as it seems.

Naughty boy.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Mr Trudeau on 22:24 - Sep 19 with 1279 viewsDr_Winston

I don't think anyone seriously believes that Trudeau is a racist, but it is quite amusing to see one of the most "woke" World leaders currently in position get caught out like this.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Trudeau on 22:31 - Sep 19 with 1267 viewsHumpty

Mr Trudeau on 22:24 - Sep 19 by Dr_Winston

I don't think anyone seriously believes that Trudeau is a racist, but it is quite amusing to see one of the most "woke" World leaders currently in position get caught out like this.

Agreed. It must be very embarrassing for him.

Quite amusing to hear the outrage from the right though. Normally when a case like this is in the news they'd be insisting the person involved had done nothing wrong, its PC gone mad etc. Now its a resigning matter.
Mr Trudeau on 22:33 - Sep 19 with 1265 viewsCatullus

Mr Trudeau on 22:14 - Sep 19 by LeonWasGod

I went to school as a banana once. I’m sure one day that will make me a fruitest.

Would it be wrong of me to say something about a girl in my class and a large pear? Probably, so I won't.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Trudeau on 22:35 - Sep 19 with 1261 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Trudeau on 22:31 - Sep 19 by Humpty

Agreed. It must be very embarrassing for him.

Quite amusing to hear the outrage from the right though. Normally when a case like this is in the news they'd be insisting the person involved had done nothing wrong, its PC gone mad etc. Now its a resigning matter.

Basic politics. If my guy does it it's OK. If yours does it he's a bastard.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Trudeau on 23:05 - Sep 19 with 1216 viewsPozuelosSideys

Mr Trudeau on 21:58 - Sep 19 by Humpty

He hasn't had a pat on the head or been given a free pass. He's being rightly criticized.

Bit of a difference though. Unlike Trump or Johnson he hasn't got a history of offensive racist remarks. And he's apologized immediately and profusely. Do you reckon Trump would do the same?

Indeed. But hes positioned himself as a leader of Canada, primarily based on his politics of diversity, inclusion, liberalism etc. Its a progressive country in that respect, but hes been made to look a bit of a tool here.

He has had criticism, but come on. The world would go into meltdown if it was one of the blonde fraggles.

Tell you what though. A couple of my team and based in Toronto, they are in their 20s and they are not impressed, this hasnt gone down well with younger Canadians particularly. Fwiw, im sure there was nothing in it from him, but apologising doesnt excuse it. Lesser people have lost jobs and careers over stuff like this - not that i have a vested interest as im neither black or Canadian and dont believe he should lose his. The double standards are amusing tho.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 23:06]

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Mr Trudeau on 23:11 - Sep 19 with 1198 viewsHumpty

Mr Trudeau on 23:05 - Sep 19 by PozuelosSideys

Indeed. But hes positioned himself as a leader of Canada, primarily based on his politics of diversity, inclusion, liberalism etc. Its a progressive country in that respect, but hes been made to look a bit of a tool here.

He has had criticism, but come on. The world would go into meltdown if it was one of the blonde fraggles.

Tell you what though. A couple of my team and based in Toronto, they are in their 20s and they are not impressed, this hasnt gone down well with younger Canadians particularly. Fwiw, im sure there was nothing in it from him, but apologising doesnt excuse it. Lesser people have lost jobs and careers over stuff like this - not that i have a vested interest as im neither black or Canadian and dont believe he should lose his. The double standards are amusing tho.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 23:06]

If it hasn't gone down well with younger Canadians then he hasn't had a free pass has he? He's being rightly criticized, as I've already said.

I doubt people are losing their jobs for this if it was done 20 years ago.

He certainly has been made to look a tool. if you present yourself as an uber liberal "woke" person this type of thing is highly embarrassing. But I doubt anybody seriously thinks he's a racist ma. Unlike the blond fraggles.
Mr Trudeau on 23:18 - Sep 19 with 1186 viewsPozuelosSideys

Mr Trudeau on 23:11 - Sep 19 by Humpty

If it hasn't gone down well with younger Canadians then he hasn't had a free pass has he? He's being rightly criticized, as I've already said.

I doubt people are losing their jobs for this if it was done 20 years ago.

He certainly has been made to look a tool. if you present yourself as an uber liberal "woke" person this type of thing is highly embarrassing. But I doubt anybody seriously thinks he's a racist ma. Unlike the blond fraggles.

Nah, hes no racist. Way too modern man for that it appears

The free pass thing i was talking about on here and in this country media. There would have been calls to bring back the gallows or chop off their heads and sell their locks for pillow case filler. Dont get any ideas.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Mr Trudeau on 07:03 - Sep 20 with 1134 viewsDr_Winston

The timing is too good though. Someone has obviously been sitting on these revelations waiting until just before an election.

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Trudeau on 08:47 - Sep 20 with 1104 viewsDrGonzo

It must be very difficult being one of these contrarian gammon snowflakes these days. Defend the right to black up or pile scorn upon the leftie PM?

Outrage culture hypocrisy at its best.
Mr Trudeau on 08:54 - Sep 20 with 1096 viewsCatullus

Mr Trudeau on 08:47 - Sep 20 by DrGonzo

It must be very difficult being one of these contrarian gammon snowflakes these days. Defend the right to black up or pile scorn upon the leftie PM?

Outrage culture hypocrisy at its best.

Culture hypocrisy, made me laugh that. I challenge pretty much everyone to look back at their lives and say there's nothing they are ashamed of. I know there's different degrees and blacking up is considered a very bad thing these days but 20 years ago, it wasn't.
We are wasy to busy applying todays rules to the past, not just 20 years ago either. People rant on about all sorts of things from 100's of years back. Maybe one day someone will claim bringing the potato here was culrural appropriation!
Look at the past, learn from it, but you cannot apply todays rules to a time when the rules were much different.
Maybe, just maybe Trudeau was a tad racist in the past but he became more educated, more aware? Would that be such a bad thing?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Mr Trudeau on 09:00 - Sep 20 with 1090 viewsperchrockjack

It's becoming ever more difficult to work out modern day revisionsim.

Terms that were innocent and inoffensive are now terms of naked insult; why do we not stop with the likes of "blackmail" as that has sinister connotations.

Black and White Minstrells is prime example,a huge show in the 50 s my ol mum loved,as did millions but not really sure she saw the blacking up as racist. Thereagain,nowadays ,we are smarter ,more intelligent and educated ;like feck we are. Look around.

Trudeau?..His dad,Pierre ,was a divisive character but a good sh'gger apparently.

Look at the State we're in...

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Mr Trudeau on 09:19 - Sep 20 with 1078 viewsDarran

Mr Trudeau on 09:00 - Sep 20 by perchrockjack

It's becoming ever more difficult to work out modern day revisionsim.

Terms that were innocent and inoffensive are now terms of naked insult; why do we not stop with the likes of "blackmail" as that has sinister connotations.

Black and White Minstrells is prime example,a huge show in the 50 s my ol mum loved,as did millions but not really sure she saw the blacking up as racist. Thereagain,nowadays ,we are smarter ,more intelligent and educated ;like feck we are. Look around.

Trudeau?..His dad,Pierre ,was a divisive character but a good sh'gger apparently.

Look at the State we're in...

Look out Eddie Booth has had a pale ale.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mr Trudeau on 09:36 - Sep 20 with 1067 viewsJango

Mr Trudeau on 22:24 - Sep 19 by Dr_Winston

Of course he’s not racist but he deserves all the stick he’s getting because of the way he is with others. David Lammy is being hammered online because of his silence on the matter. He’d be 50 tweets deep and marching the streets if it had been pictures of boris or Trump.
Mr Trudeau on 09:40 - Sep 20 with 1063 viewscontroversial_jack

At least he didn't dress as a NAZI or stick his cock in a pig
Mr Trudeau on 10:07 - Sep 20 with 1044 viewsHighjack

Mr Trudeau on 09:40 - Sep 20 by controversial_jack

Just ill advised and innocent social activities from years ago CJ.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Mr Trudeau on 10:24 - Sep 20 with 1027 viewsLohengrin

That’s next week’s revelation on Manitoba Today...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Mr Trudeau on 13:29 - Sep 20 with 975 viewsWingstandwood

He's lost count? Matthew Hopkins Witchfinder General standards not applied i.e. He should not be labelled a racist, common sense allowances must be made.... but apparently he is very PC/woke.... Recent news does rather make him look a fool and its best if he leaves all his virtue signalling hot air behind.

Argus!

Mr Trudeau on 13:59 - Sep 20 with 951 viewsHighjack

Mr Trudeau on 13:29 - Sep 20 by Wingstandwood

He's lost count? Matthew Hopkins Witchfinder General standards not applied i.e. He should not be labelled a racist, common sense allowances must be made.... but apparently he is very PC/woke.... Recent news does rather make him look a fool and its best if he leaves all his virtue signalling hot air behind.

Loosely translated “I don’t know how many more videos/pictures are still out there so I’m not falling for that one”

Mr Trudeau on 15:31 - Sep 20 with 923 viewsLeonWasGod

Mr Trudeau on 18:09 - Sep 19 by Pegojack

Ill advised but innocent social activities from nearly 20 years ago. I suppose Prince Harry is a fully paid up member of the Nazi Party in your eyes, is he?
I wonder what indiscretions will be dug up next? Perhaps the police have been called out to his home because he was heard abusing his girlfriend? Oh no, wait, that was.....
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 18:12]

It's not that long ago though. This was 8 years after they started the Kick it Out campaign in football, for example. So I don't think he's got much of an excuse. Very stupid given his high profile background too.
Mr Trudeau on 15:45 - Sep 20 with 909 viewsCatullus

Harry was just being a dick and Cameron completely denies it ever happened but.....he's still a dick.

Mr Trudeau on 15:48 - Sep 20 with 907 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Mr Trudeau on 10:24 - Sep 20 by Lohengrin

That’s next week’s revelation on Manitoba Today...

Uh, we Woke ones like to say Peopleitoba, not necessarily Manitoba.

It's OK, "we can all learn from each other."
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 15:52]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Mr Trudeau on 16:10 - Sep 20 with 886 viewsLohengrin

Mr Trudeau on 15:48 - Sep 20 by Tummer_from_Texas

Uh, we Woke ones like to say Peopleitoba, not necessarily Manitoba.

It's OK, "we can all learn from each other."
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 15:52]

I’ve been fortunate enough to have visited Canada several times and folk there have always appeared entirely sane and grounded to me. The same goes for the South in the US which I have criss-crossed for countless miles, not a hint of madness have I encountered anywhere.

Nary a ‘woke’ shemale or a ‘Nazi’ gun nut. I’m half convinced they only exist in the media.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Mr Trudeau on 10:50 - Sep 21 with 768 viewsWingstandwood

Intelligent, rational, thought provoking common sense and reality from a grown up with his take on things.

Argus!

Mr Trudeau on 20:14 - Sep 21 with 679 viewsleighton1318

Might the BBC apologise for the Black and White Minstrel Show?

Some of the things in this wiki are in the ‘couldnt make it up’ category.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_and_White_Minstrel_Show
Mr Trudeau on 08:53 - Sep 22 with 616 viewswobbly

Trudeau must have known he was in trouble when he couldn’t answer the journalists question of whether he could round it to the “nearest 5” number of times he had worn blackface.

Credit to the journalist - that’s genius.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024