Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
South Wales Metro: Lack of toilets tram-trains 'dehumanising' 18:51 - Sep 19 with 831 viewstheloneranger

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-49743976

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

South Wales Metro: Lack of toilets tram-trains 'dehumanising' on 19:27 - Sep 19 with 808 viewsNortbankboy

South Wales metro?don't see Swansea on the map?
South Wales Metro: Lack of toilets tram-trains 'dehumanising' on 19:37 - Sep 19 with 802 viewscontroversial_jack

Not much good if you've had a few pints
South Wales Metro: Lack of toilets tram-trains 'dehumanising' on 19:51 - Sep 19 with 789 viewsdickythorpe

Third world
South Wales Metro: Lack of toilets tram-trains 'dehumanising' on 21:46 - Sep 19 with 722 viewsowainglyndwr

South Wales Metro: Lack of toilets tram-trains 'dehumanising' on 19:27 - Sep 19 by Nortbankboy

Exactly. ..... Cardiff ph@ki $g Metro
South Wales Metro: Lack of toilets tram-trains 'dehumanising' on 22:15 - Sep 19 with 704 viewsKilkennyjack

Piss poor.

A shite decision.

Beware of the Risen People

South Wales Metro: Lack of toilets tram-trains 'dehumanising' on 08:09 - Sep 20 with 616 viewsVincent_Vega

Why don't they cut the cr@p (for want of a better phrase) and call it what it is the Cardiff Metro

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

South Wales Metro: Lack of toilets tram-trains 'dehumanising' on 09:54 - Sep 20 with 590 viewsdickythorpe

It's racist as well, you should on a Welsh train always be able to take a leek.......
South Wales Metro: Lack of toilets tram-trains 'dehumanising' on 09:57 - Sep 20 with 588 viewsLeonWasGod

South Wales Metro: Lack of toilets tram-trains 'dehumanising' on 19:27 - Sep 19 by Nortbankboy

Don't want that do they. The whole point is to increase the catchment of Cardiff; don't want to give those people the chance to get to Swansea more easily.

I don't think toilets are a biggie though - can't remember any on any of the other metros and trams I've been on in the UK, or anywhere else.
Login to get fewer ads

South Wales Metro: Lack of toilets tram-trains 'dehumanising' on 10:28 - Sep 20 with 574 viewscontroversial_jack

South Wales Metro: Lack of toilets tram-trains 'dehumanising' on 09:57 - Sep 20 by LeonWasGod

Don't want that do they. The whole point is to increase the catchment of Cardiff; don't want to give those people the chance to get to Swansea more easily.

I don't think toilets are a biggie though - can't remember any on any of the other metros and trams I've been on in the UK, or anywhere else.

That's true, they don't have them on the tube, or most tube stations, it's why i never go drinking in London unless i'm central
South Wales Metro: Lack of toilets tram-trains 'dehumanising' on 12:04 - Sep 20 with 551 viewsWarwickHunt

South Wales Metro: Lack of toilets tram-trains 'dehumanising' on 10:28 - Sep 20 by controversial_jack

That's true, they don't have them on the tube, or most tube stations, it's why i never go drinking in London unless i'm central

Top tip: have a piss before you travel.
South Wales Metro: Lack of toilets tram-trains 'dehumanising' on 12:06 - Sep 20 with 551 viewsLohengrin

South Wales Metro: Lack of toilets tram-trains 'dehumanising' on 12:04 - Sep 20 by WarwickHunt

That goes right back to the point I was making on another thread about the importance in 2019 of highlighting the obvious.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

South Wales Metro: Lack of toilets tram-trains 'dehumanising' on 19:21 - Sep 20 with 474 viewscontroversial_jack

South Wales Metro: Lack of toilets tram-trains 'dehumanising' on 12:04 - Sep 20 by WarwickHunt

After I have broken the seal, that's it look out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024