Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital 19:44 - Sep 20 with 2433 viewsjackharris

Match will kick off at 12.30pm on Saturday 2nd November to accommodate Live coverage from Sky Sports Digital Automotors!

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/kick-change-wigan-fixture
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 19:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 20:12 - Sep 20 with 2364 viewsFireboy2

What a fecker, there wont be as many jacks coming up for this one, less time in pub before the game but several more after though.
Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 22:17 - Sep 20 with 2256 viewslonglostjack

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 20:12 - Sep 20 by Fireboy2

What a fecker, there wont be as many jacks coming up for this one, less time in pub before the game but several more after though.

Feck Sky and their money! Second worse thing that’s happened to the game after Bosman.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 22:23 - Sep 20 with 2244 viewsSirjohnalot

Looking forward to this. Swans fan from Minnesota comes over every year to run Snowdonia Marathon with me and we watch Swans away in the North West. Think it was Rotherham last year. Only 45 minutes from home.
Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 22:41 - Sep 20 with 2226 viewsFireboy2

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 22:23 - Sep 20 by Sirjohnalot

Looking forward to this. Swans fan from Minnesota comes over every year to run Snowdonia Marathon with me and we watch Swans away in the North West. Think it was Rotherham last year. Only 45 minutes from home.

Only 10 for me on the choo choo
Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 22:53 - Sep 20 with 2208 viewsDarran

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 20:12 - Sep 20 by Fireboy2

I hope you’re on your own.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 23:44 - Sep 20 with 2160 viewsTNT

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 22:17 - Sep 20 by longlostjack

Feck Sky and their money! Second worse thing that’s happened to the game after Bosman.

They have no regard for Jacks travelling from Swansea and other parts of the UK, and less for Jack Bastards flying in from other parts of the continent mate (who have already made arrangements for this one). Fk 'em.

See you Saturday, mwsh.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 00:05 - Sep 21 with 2140 viewsFireboy2

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 22:53 - Sep 20 by Darran

I hope you’re on your own.

Your just jealous that ive got real mates and everyone hates you
Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 12:13 - Sep 21 with 1942 viewsGlyn1

Here's my cunning plan.

Stay in Blackpool from Friday for the final weekend of the Blackpool Illuminations. Take a short tram/train ride to Wigan for the match. Quick drink in Wigan to celebrate our victory and then back to Blackpool for Bonfire Night or a show.

Can anyone recommend a guest house / hotel, thanks.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2019 12:14]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 13:16 - Sep 21 with 1905 viewsFireboy2

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 12:13 - Sep 21 by Glyn1

Here's my cunning plan.

Stay in Blackpool from Friday for the final weekend of the Blackpool Illuminations. Take a short tram/train ride to Wigan for the match. Quick drink in Wigan to celebrate our victory and then back to Blackpool for Bonfire Night or a show.

I will do some research and get back to you ok glyn.
Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 14:38 - Sep 21 with 1846 viewslonglostjack

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 23:44 - Sep 20 by TNT

They have no regard for Jacks travelling from Swansea and other parts of the UK, and less for Jack Bastards flying in from other parts of the continent mate (who have already made arrangements for this one). Fk 'em.

See you Saturday, mwsh.

👍👍

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 14:48 - Sep 21 with 1842 viewsGlyn1

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 13:16 - Sep 21 by Fireboy2

I will do some research and get back to you ok glyn.

Ta fireboy, always good to have information from someone who knows the area.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 21:46 - Oct 8 with 1570 viewsFireboy2

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 14:48 - Sep 21 by Glyn1

Ta fireboy, always good to have information from someone who knows the area.

Pm sent Glyn.
Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 09:46 - Oct 9 with 1386 viewsPrivate_Partz

Blackpool Guys!!
Last weekend of the illuminations, ghouls and fireworks and accommodation cheap as chips. Wigan return on the train 8 quid. £5.70 if you have a rail card.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 16:08 - Oct 9 with 1268 viewsWxmJax

I'm turning into a snob. Who, over 10 years of age, would want to see the lights ? They were shit years ago. Wouldn't Liverpool be a better bet ?

Reaches for tin hat (carbon fibre, obviously).

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 04:10 - Oct 10 with 1089 viewsSwanDownUnder

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 16:08 - Oct 9 by WxmJax

I'm turning into a snob. Who, over 10 years of age, would want to see the lights ? They were shit years ago. Wouldn't Liverpool be a better bet ?

I feel the same about fireworks, christmas, new years eve, easter and halloween.
Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 11:41 - Oct 10 with 978 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 12:13 - Sep 21 by Glyn1

Here's my cunning plan.

Pm for you Glyn. :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 11:45 - Oct 10 with 975 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 16:08 - Oct 9 by WxmJax

Nope it is up to you. Accommodation more expensive in Liverpool and trains not so easy or cheap. I know a decent little Hotel in a quieter part of Blackpool if you are interested.
Btw I almost never see the lights. I just enjoy the pubs in town for the craic.

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 19:31 - Oct 10 with 905 viewsWxmJax

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 04:10 - Oct 10 by SwanDownUnder

I feel the same about fireworks, christmas, new years eve, easter and halloween.

I love fireworks. The bigger the better, apart from the bangs. You want to see the display at Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, you'll be a changed man.

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 19:34 - Oct 10 with 904 viewsWxmJax

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 11:45 - Oct 10 by Private_Partz

Nope it is up to you. Accommodation more expensive in Liverpool and trains not so easy or cheap. I know a decent little Hotel in a quieter part of Blackpool if you are interested.
Btw I almost never see the lights. I just enjoy the pubs in town for the craic.

I used to love going up there for the lights, all day on the fair, a cheap burger with onions, red sauce and mustard as soon as we got there but it's a bit like camping now, I really don't want to do it.

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 20:11 - Oct 10 with 882 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 19:34 - Oct 10 by WxmJax

I used to love going up there for the lights, all day on the fair, a cheap burger with onions, red sauce and mustard as soon as we got there but it's a bit like camping now, I really don't want to do it.

All about choice. Blackpool = Marmite for sure.
Never went there in my childhood / youth.
I just like the plain silliness of it all. I like it as a place to let your hair down (not that I have much lol). Have few pints, curries, Chinese and generally be unhealthy for a few days. :-)

Swans Now Live Away to Wigan on BSKYB Digital on 21:54 - Oct 13 with 718 viewsSirjohnalot

Ordered my tickets for this last week, they normally come really quickly, but not had the yet. Has anyone bought tickets and received them yet ?
Appreciate it’s not for two weeks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024