Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IPTV SMASHED! 21:06 - Sep 20 with 11808 viewsGaryjack

Main panel supplier has been raided and taken down. 50m users worldwide affected. Every IPTV service has been hit.
IPTV SMASHED! on 21:20 - Sep 20 with 9587 viewsSwanjaxs

Reseller i use has three different services, two went down but the third was unaffected, he's pretty confident of getting one of the others back online tonight and is discontinuing the other one because its cràp 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

IPTV SMASHED! on 21:23 - Sep 20 with 9579 viewsGaryjack

IPTV SMASHED! on 21:20 - Sep 20 by Swanjaxs

Reseller i use has three different services, two went down but the third was unaffected, he's pretty confident of getting one of the others back online tonight and is discontinuing the other one because its cràp 👍

I've been told to sit tight and it will be sorted, but not looking good for the game tomorrow!
IPTV SMASHED! on 21:26 - Sep 20 with 9552 viewsSwanjaxs

IPTV SMASHED! on 21:23 - Sep 20 by Garyjack

I've been told to sit tight and it will be sorted, but not looking good for the game tomorrow!

You could be ok mate, looks like they already have a workaround just a case of when not if, my main sub didn't flicker once when everything else went tits up lol

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

IPTV SMASHED! on 21:26 - Sep 20 with 9544 viewspencoedjack

IPTV SMASHED! on 21:23 - Sep 20 by Garyjack

Mine seems pretty confident of restoring it

I’m going tomorrow, then home game V Reading then holidays, so hoping it’s all up & running by the time I need it again 👍
IPTV SMASHED! on 21:30 - Sep 20 with 9528 viewsGaryjack

IPTV SMASHED! on 21:26 - Sep 20 by Swanjaxs

You could be ok mate, looks like they already have a workaround just a case of when not if, my main sub didn't flicker once when everything else went tits up lol

Fingers crossed!
IPTV SMASHED! on 22:05 - Sep 20 with 9432 viewsThrasher6

You're all breaking the law....where's STID?

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

IPTV SMASHED! on 22:07 - Sep 20 with 9416 viewsperchrockjack

Gary..

My guy has told me they are working on it.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

IPTV SMASHED! on 22:07 - Sep 20 with 9415 viewsSTID2017

IPTV SMASHED! on 22:05 - Sep 20 by Thrasher6

You're all breaking the law....where's STID?

Mum's the word on that one mate
Let he who is without sin and all that ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

IPTV SMASHED! on 22:25 - Sep 21 with 8786 viewsJack123

Slightly worried, got a feeling these new streams are going to be poor quality.

libera nos a malo

IPTV SMASHED! on 09:56 - Sep 22 with 8474 viewsDevz00

I can recommend getting added to this guy's mailing list.

I just had read an email from him on Friday regarding all the IPTV services - https://troypoint.com/xtream-codes-iptv/

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

IPTV SMASHED! on 10:33 - Sep 22 with 8387 viewsNotLoyal

IPTV SMASHED! on 09:56 - Sep 22 by Devz00

I can recommend getting added to this guy's mailing list.

I just had read an email from him on Friday regarding all the IPTV services - https://troypoint.com/xtream-codes-iptv/

Sports tv is well dodgy, be careful Jack's.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

IPTV SMASHED! on 14:50 - Sep 23 with 7994 viewsDevz00

IPTV SMASHED! on 10:33 - Sep 22 by NotLoyal

I have no idea about Sports TV. I'm just talking about the mailing list as a place for knowledge transfer. I'm not saying to use any sort of afiliated IPTV service.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

IPTV SMASHED! on 15:59 - Sep 23 with 7923 viewsjedijack

My service still seems to be working fine. They did however stop all new subs the day this story broke.
IPTV SMASHED! on 16:06 - Sep 23 with 7910 viewsSwanDownUnder

IPTV isnt one server.
IPTV SMASHED! on 20:46 - Sep 23 with 7670 viewsSwanjaxs

IPTV SMASHED! on 10:33 - Sep 22 by NotLoyal

I've had Sportz for a while now and have to say it's the bolloxs for Ifollow, every championship game is laid out individually with a main link and a backup link 👍

IPTV SMASHED! on 21:32 - Sep 23 with 7617 viewsjedijack

IPTV SMASHED! on 16:06 - Sep 23 by SwanDownUnder

IPTV isnt one server.

Have you read what's occurred? It pretty much is the one system used by many providers. They've gone after the backbone this time.
IPTV SMASHED! on 09:51 - Sep 24 with 7343 viewsDevz00

IPTV SMASHED! on 21:32 - Sep 23 by jedijack

Have you read what's occurred? It pretty much is the one system used by many providers. They've gone after the backbone this time.

That's what I was getting at with the link I provided.

IPTV SMASHED! on 10:35 - Sep 24 with 7291 viewsGaryjack

Has anyone who lost their service actually been reconnected yet? Also, anyone with CrazyTvPro?
IPTV SMASHED! on 11:08 - Sep 24 with 7256 viewsWxmJax

Mine is back up and running to a degree. Sports, movies and entertainment are on. Only use it to watch us and a few premier games though. Not sure if links for tonight's game will be available by then as they're still rebuilding the platform.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

IPTV SMASHED! on 11:31 - Sep 24 with 7221 viewsjack247

IPTV SMASHED! on 11:08 - Sep 24 by WxmJax

Mine is back up and running to a degree. Sports, movies and entertainment are on. Only use it to watch us and a few premier games though. Not sure if links for tonight's game will be available by then as they're still rebuilding the platform.

There won’t be links tonight anyway. EFL don’t broadcast the games anywhere as far as I know
IPTV SMASHED! on 11:46 - Sep 24 with 7202 viewsswans11

IPTV SMASHED! on 11:31 - Sep 24 by jack247

There won’t be links tonight anyway. EFL don’t broadcast the games anywhere as far as I know

there is 4 games available tonight and ours isn't one of them
IPTV SMASHED! on 01:58 - Oct 2 with 6552 viewsSwanjaxs

Just found out the iptv service I use has removed all channels that show the EPL (sky sports, BT Sports, NBCSN ect) because it's blaming the recent crackdown for shutting down it's servers, how this affects Ifollow streams remains to be seen, not looking good.

IPTV SMASHED! on 07:59 - Oct 2 with 6421 viewsdcd14

IPTV SMASHED! on 11:46 - Sep 24 by swans11

there is 4 games available tonight and ours isn't one of them

Every game is on the red button midweek?
IPTV SMASHED! on 17:18 - Oct 2 with 6198 viewsGaryjack

IPTV SMASHED! on 07:59 - Oct 2 by dcd14

Every game is on the red button midweek?

He's on about the Watford game last week mun!
IPTV SMASHED! on 18:02 - Oct 2 with 6136 viewsjedijack

IPTV SMASHED! on 01:58 - Oct 2 by Swanjaxs

Just found out the iptv service I use has removed all channels that show the EPL (sky sports, BT Sports, NBCSN ect) because it's blaming the recent crackdown for shutting down it's servers, how this affects Ifollow streams remains to be seen, not looking good.

Same with mine.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024