Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour shoot themselves in the foot 09:47 - Sep 21 with 1054 viewscentrestandswan

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tom-watson-slams-drive-shooting-20135477

What a shambles own goal is not the term for it, if they think they will do well at any coming election they must be kidding themselves. When the country needs a strong opposition we have have this lot.🙄
[Post edited 21 Sep 2019 9:57]

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Labour shoot themselves in the foot on 10:18 - Sep 21 with 1008 viewsAguycalledJack

Don’t like somebody’s view. Shut it down to get your own way. Labour are heading down a dangerous route.
Labour shoot themselves in the foot on 12:17 - Sep 21 with 946 viewsLord_Bony

Idiots.

If Labour had decided decided to back a new referendum on Brexit they could possibly have been in power by now.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Labour shoot themselves in the foot on 12:23 - Sep 21 with 933 viewsHighjack

Labour shoot themselves in the foot on 10:18 - Sep 21 by AguycalledJack

Don’t like somebody’s view. Shut it down to get your own way. Labour are heading down a dangerous route.

It’s worked for remain.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Labour shoot themselves in the foot on 12:37 - Sep 21 with 920 viewsDarran

It’s incredible to think Labour would want to abolish the Deputy Leader role after abolishing the Leader role four years ago.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Labour shoot themselves in the foot on 13:14 - Sep 21 with 892 viewswaynekerr55

Labour shoot themselves in the foot on 12:17 - Sep 21 by Lord_Bony

Idiots.

If Labour had decided decided to back a new referendum on Brexit they could possibly have been in power by now.

Ideology over power. They'd have to deliver on their utopian policies if elected...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Labour shoot themselves in the foot on 13:15 - Sep 21 with 892 viewsCatullus

And people think Corbyn is the answer! He has Lansmanns hand wedged firmly up his back end working him like a deranged Orville.....I wish I could fly right up to 10 Downing street, but I can't.....you can Jeremy just let us Momentum bods run the show and the world will love you.

People still scream get the Tories out but as shiiiiiiiiiite as the tories are, is Labour a better choice?
Every time I post something like that I adge a little bit closer to being an indy supporter, there's still a way to go though.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Labour shoot themselves in the foot on 13:23 - Sep 21 with 885 viewsblackswan

Labour shoot themselves in the foot on 13:15 - Sep 21 by Catullus

And people think Corbyn is the answer! He has Lansmanns hand wedged firmly up his back end working him like a deranged Orville.....I wish I could fly right up to 10 Downing street, but I can't.....you can Jeremy just let us Momentum bods run the show and the world will love you.

People still scream get the Tories out but as shiiiiiiiiiite as the tories are, is Labour a better choice?
Every time I post something like that I adge a little bit closer to being an indy supporter, there's still a way to go though.

And run by the labour welsh assembly the rest of wales
Would get even less than now
Labour shoot themselves in the foot on 13:45 - Sep 21 with 861 viewsCatullus

Labour shoot themselves in the foot on 13:23 - Sep 21 by blackswan

And run by the labour welsh assembly the rest of wales
Would get even less than now

The only answer is for all us working class plebs to move to the capital cities and leave the countryside for the rich and powerful to enjoy, how dystopian eh.

Maybe one day our politicians will use their "special lanes" on the roads and motorways to speed past us plebs on their way to their holiday Dachas in the lovely rural idyll's that are only for them and the chosen few, if Corbyn gets in.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024