Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
joint top 17:13 - Sep 21 with 3600 viewsjack_lord

After 8 games we are joint top. Out of our 8 games we have played every team in the top 6. Pretty decent but definitely room for improvement.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

joint top on 17:15 - Sep 21 with 2761 viewsFireboy2

You bloody beat me to it jack, couldnt believe it when i checked.
joint top on 17:15 - Sep 21 with 2749 viewsBadlands

True, yet I am still to be convinced.
I think Cooper bottled it today after the Forest game.
We were crying out for speed up front and he did was swap Baston for Boston-lite.
(For the record I still haven't warmed to Cooper.)
[Post edited 21 Sep 2019 17:16]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

joint top on 17:16 - Sep 21 with 2730 viewsLeonWasGod

joint top on 17:15 - Sep 21 by Badlands

We were crying out for speed up front and he did was swap Baston for Boston-lite.

Who else on the bench had any speed?
joint top on 17:19 - Sep 21 with 2707 viewsFireboy2

joint top on 17:16 - Sep 21 by LeonWasGod

Dyer

Ducks for cover
joint top on 17:21 - Sep 21 with 2685 viewsBadlands

Dyer, Rutledge, Surridge, Dhanda.

joint top on 17:23 - Sep 21 with 2673 viewssP7qupUf

joint top on 17:19 - Sep 21 by Fireboy2

Dyer

Ducks for cover

Yea. He'd stand and watch a guy run the length of the field and then tap the winner in.
joint top on 17:46 - Sep 21 with 2539 viewsNotLoyal

Ijah Anderson ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

joint top on 17:56 - Sep 21 with 2469 viewsSwanjaxs

joint top on 17:46 - Sep 21 by NotLoyal

Ijah Anderson ?

😂👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

joint top on 18:02 - Sep 21 with 2441 viewsthornabyswan

We are not joint top but 2nd on goal difference brilliant start to the season though.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

joint top on 18:23 - Sep 21 with 2353 viewsSlugster664

Why is Garrick not in the squad? Thought he made a huge impact coming on but now seems to be with the u23s...

STID

joint top on 21:25 - Sep 21 with 2075 viewsLeonWasGod

joint top on 17:21 - Sep 21 by Badlands

Dyer, Rutledge, Surridge, Dhanda.

Your definition of speed is obviously different to mine. Routledge's has gone. Dyer won't use any pace he's got left - he takes no risks and rarely tries to get in behind. Dhanda isn't rapid. Surridge did actually come on for Baston.

We miss Dan, its as simple as that. And in the absence of Dan we then miss a fit Monteo. There wasn't anyone e;se ;ast year able to stretch a team, so we shouldn't be surprised. Asoro's the only other option, but then he's hardly in favour.
joint top on 22:47 - Sep 21 with 1996 viewsLord_Bony

joint top on 21:25 - Sep 21 by LeonWasGod

Your definition of speed is obviously different to mine. Routledge's has gone. Dyer won't use any pace he's got left - he takes no risks and rarely tries to get in behind. Dhanda isn't rapid. Surridge did actually come on for Baston.

We miss Dan, its as simple as that. And in the absence of Dan we then miss a fit Monteo. There wasn't anyone e;se ;ast year able to stretch a team, so we shouldn't be surprised. Asoro's the only other option, but then he's hardly in favour.

Had we won today we would have cause for excitement.
But alas the fact remains there is hardly a fag papers width between the top 13. It could all change dramatically in the next few weeks.

Lets.see.by.Christmas if we can open that gap,but we are looking good this season.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

joint top on 22:55 - Sep 21 with 1964 viewsTNT

Joint top.

I don't see any blue gatecrashers here tonight?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

joint top on 22:56 - Sep 21 with 1962 viewsBadlands

My divination is being quicker than the players we had on the pitch. Celina, towards the end of he second half kept finding himself upfield with no one in support.
We miss James' speed but Cooper seems to like us playing far more narrow than Potter.

joint top on 22:57 - Sep 21 with 1961 viewsTNT

joint top on 22:55 - Sep 21 by TNT

Joint top.

This

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

joint top on 23:23 - Sep 21 with 1913 viewsFireboy2

joint top on 22:57 - Sep 21 by TNT

This

You p!ssed my friend
joint top on 00:02 - Sep 22 with 1850 viewsBanosswan

Or with the club at the moment (Asoro)

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

joint top on 04:36 - Sep 22 with 1736 viewsTimTtam

joint top on 17:15 - Sep 21 by Badlands

We did need Garrick yesterday and for the Forest game, but I can understand what they're going. They don't want to rush his development. Perhaps they're going to play him against Watford, and don't want him playing 2 games with only a few days rest.

But seriously, you're not happy with Cooper? We're in the automatic promotion places, had our best ever start to a season in our history, and the opponents we have played have been 14th, 18th, 3rd, 4th, 11th, 1st, 5th, & 6th. Not to mention the fact we won every preseason game including against Champions League side Atalanta. Surely Cooper is doing something right.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

joint top on 04:52 - Sep 22 with 1723 viewsdameedna

It was a pipe dream to start Garrick. He should be considered for the next home game. At least on the bench. Bring him into a team that played well the game before.
joint top on 10:44 - Sep 22 with 1525 viewsGowerjack

joint top on 22:55 - Sep 21 by TNT

Joint top.

We're second.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

joint top on 10:49 - Sep 22 with 1516 viewsthornabyswan

joint top on 10:44 - Sep 22 by Gowerjack

We're second.

Yes where has this joint top crap come from.

Is goal difference some kind of new thing.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2019 10:50]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

joint top on 12:47 - Sep 22 with 1415 viewsjack_lord

joint top on 10:49 - Sep 22 by thornabyswan

Yes where has this joint top crap come from.

Is goal difference some kind of new thing.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2019 10:50]

probably from when we used to look at things like teams and how many points they have. Goal difference is obviously paramount but it is a feel good factor that we have the same number of points as the team in first position who have a marginally better GD than us :). I fell that radio wales would be saying joint first if it was ccfc in our position.

joint top on 13:13 - Sep 22 with 1381 viewsthornabyswan

joint top on 12:47 - Sep 22 by jack_lord

probably from when we used to look at things like teams and how many points they have. Goal difference is obviously paramount but it is a feel good factor that we have the same number of points as the team in first position who have a marginally better GD than us :). I fell that radio wales would be saying joint first if it was ccfc in our position.

OK we finished joint 3rd with Blackburn in 1981

joint top on 13:41 - Sep 22 with 1355 viewssainthelens

In the grand scheme point up there is good. But def feel we missed out, Brizzle were crap up front and carried no threat.
Overall am pleased, but I'd like to see us play with bit more width.
joint top on 14:17 - Sep 22 with 1318 viewsjack_lord

joint top on 13:13 - Sep 22 by thornabyswan

OK we finished joint 3rd with Blackburn in 1981

we did, but also got promoted because we did indeed have a better goal difference. So yes, we finished joint third looking at points.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024