Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread 21:31 - Sep 21 with 18526 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 18:48]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 05:02 - Sep 22 with 5535 viewsTimTtam

I hope we take this game seriously. I don't mean play the first team, but advancing in the EFL & FA Cups is crucial for giving our depth players game time.

Also I want us to play Man City and get our revenge

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 07:10 - Sep 22 with 5510 viewsGlyn1

Watford's manager now has a difficult choice to make because their next league match on Saturday is against Wolverhampton who are also in the relegation zone.

Will he put out a weakened side against us so he can keep his strongest side against Wolves? Or will he put out his strongest side to try and get over the thrashing by Man City?

Whatever he does, I'm feeling optimistic: 2-2 and we win on penalties.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 09:54 - Sep 22 with 5396 viewsTimTtam

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 07:10 - Sep 22 by Glyn1

Watford's manager now has a difficult choice to make because their next league match on Saturday is against Wolverhampton who are also in the relegation zone.

Will he put out a weakened side against us so he can keep his strongest side against Wolves? Or will he put out his strongest side to try and get over the thrashing by Man City?

I'd say it's extremely likely they will play a weaker side. They'll still have some quality players in there, but maybe half or more of the side will be depth players. These days non-big-6 PL sides don't care about the FA Cup, let alone the EFL Cup.

If we play a weakened side as well I feel Watford will edge us 2-1, but if we play a few first team players, we may be able to last until penalties. Nordfeldt is a good shot-stopper.

My name is Matt

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 10:06 - Sep 22 with 5385 viewsblackpooljack

Maybe after Saturday any second 11er might fancy staking a claim for a first team spot and have a stormer
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 10:10 - Sep 22 with 5375 viewshobo

Just read that it's not pay on the day Tuesday, yet when I click the link to buy tickets I'm stuck at this page?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/swanstickets/EDP/Event/Index/974
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 10:44 - Sep 22 with 5348 viewsjackharris

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 10:10 - Sep 22 by hobo

Just read that it's not pay on the day Tuesday, yet when I click the link to buy tickets I'm stuck at this page?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/swanstickets/EDP/Event/Index/974

I just tried it and it doesn’t work as you mentioned. You will have to wait until Monday at 10am when the ticket office reopens. It might just update itself or you might have to give them a call.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 13:23 - Sep 22 with 5208 views1983

How many tickets sold for this,May take the motor anybody know on parking?

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 13:43 - Sep 22 with 5191 viewsjackharris

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 13:23 - Sep 22 by 1983

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 14:16 - Sep 22 with 5162 viewssainthelens

Likely backlash after their thumping yesterday.
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 17:33 - Sep 22 with 5005 viewssP7qupUf

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 13:23 - Sep 22 by 1983

I always park in Watford Junction station when I go there. Cheap. Short walk to the ground and quick to get away.
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 22:30 - Sep 22 with 4793 viewsdonnybackspin

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 17:33 - Sep 22 by sP7qupUf

I always park in Watford Junction station when I go there. Cheap. Short walk to the ground and quick to get away.

Anyone staying over?

Meeting my daughter and son from uni and meeting some friends at the Wetherspoons at 5:30pm.
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 10:18 - Sep 23 with 4554 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 07:10 - Sep 22 by Glyn1

I would say that the Watford manager hasn’t the faintest idea what his strongest side is at the moment.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 14:11 - Sep 23 with 4389 viewsairedale

Not much televising of this competition is there? One match on Sky tonight and another tomorrow. You’d think it would be on Red Button, but can’t find anything on that. Just [brief] highlights on Quest Wednesday.

Not good enough imo.
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 14:49 - Sep 23 with 4360 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 14:11 - Sep 23 by airedale

Not much televising of this competition is there? One match on Sky tonight and another tomorrow. You’d think it would be on Red Button, but can’t find anything on that. Just [brief] highlights on Quest Wednesday.

Not good enough imo.

There are a few on french tv or some such ( Bein and the like ) but ours isnt one of them
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 19:23 - Sep 23 with 4180 viewsplasjack

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 14:11 - Sep 23 by airedale

Not good enough imo.

Portsmouth vs Southampton only game being televised, no red button.
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:57 - Sep 23 with 4008 viewsblackpooljack

Comms only on FM in the Swans area so the rest of us will be getting the sq root of fuçk all ( as usual ) Radio Wales is beyond a joke, Christ we used to get better coverage when we were in the old 4th div.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 22:02]
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 22:24 - Sep 23 with 3978 viewsairedale

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 21:57 - Sep 23 by blackpooljack

Comms only on FM in the Swans area so the rest of us will be getting the sq root of fuçk all ( as usual ) Radio Wales is beyond a joke, Christ we used to get better coverage when we were in the old 4th div.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 22:02]

What FM station is it on please?
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 22:59 - Sep 23 with 3940 viewssainthelens

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 19:23 - Sep 23 by plasjack

Portsmouth vs Southampton only game being televised, no red button.

Pound to a penny that game is stopped at some stage.
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 00:03 - Sep 24 with 3904 viewsbonymine

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 22:59 - Sep 23 by sainthelens

Pound to a penny that game is stopped at some stage.

Always a tasty affair that one should be a good game with Soton struggling & Pompey doing well 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 07:29 - Sep 24 with 3810 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 22:24 - Sep 23 by airedale

What FM station is it on please?

Radio wales in the SW according to their website the rest of us will have to make do with Janice F**cking Long
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 07:33 - Sep 24 with 3804 viewsTimTtam

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 00:03 - Sep 24 by bonymine

Always a tasty affair that one should be a good game with Soton struggling & Pompey doing well 👍

Southampton are 13th in the PL, and Portsmouth (albeit having played 2 less games than the others) are 2 points above the relegation zone in 20th.

I get your point, but Portsmouth have taken a big step backwards. 6 points in 7 games, including getting lucky draws at home against Burton (10 men, @ 90+5) and Coventry (9 men).
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 7:36]

My name is Matt

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 08:55 - Sep 24 with 3752 viewsLegend83

Safe journey to those Swans fans making the trip - the weather is pure filth up here at present and the roads bolloxed.

See you at the game! (My first for about 5 years :))
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 10:37 - Sep 24 with 3664 viewsjackharris

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 08:55 - Sep 24 by Legend83

Safe journey to those Swans fans making the trip - the weather is pure filth up here at present and the roads bolloxed.

See you at the game! (My first for about 5 years :))

Thanks for the post Legend83, brilliant that you are going tonight. Will you be able to get to the other midweek matches later in the season in London?

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 11:26 - Sep 24 with 3615 viewskarnataka

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 10:37 - Sep 24 by jackharris

Thanks for the post Legend83, brilliant that you are going tonight. Will you be able to get to the other midweek matches later in the season in London?

Like next week, for example?
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 13:24 - Sep 24 with 3470 viewsdjdancarter

How can I buy tickets for tonight’s game?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024