Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea in grip of drug death epidemic 17:15 - Sep 22 with 1088 viewsGlyn1

An article on today's Guardian website:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/sep/22/too-late-save-her-swansea-drug-d
[Post edited 22 Sep 2019 17:16]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Swansea in grip of drug death epidemic on 17:18 - Sep 22 with 1072 viewsDarran

We’ve been infiltrated by Scoucers.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea in grip of drug death epidemic on 17:29 - Sep 22 with 1042 viewsSwanjaxs

Sorry but if they get a bad batch and end up dead then so be it 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swansea in grip of drug death epidemic on 17:32 - Sep 22 with 1031 viewsWingstandwood

Swansea in grip of drug death epidemic on 17:18 - Sep 22 by Darran

I was speaking to a guy a few months back who works in mental health and he enlightened me to a term I never heard before "county lines".

Staff in Cefn Coed are seeing the repercussions of a mass influx of drugs from places like Liverpool. Some individuals can take something and in this guys words "a switch is flicked on inside the brain" and it will never be the same again. I was told drug related psychosis is a major problem now when compared to twenty years back.

The human brains physiology is changed forever. Apparently Liverpool. London and Birmingham are the major "county lines" players down here.

Argus!

Swansea in grip of drug death epidemic on 17:40 - Sep 22 with 1005 viewsDarran

Swansea in grip of drug death epidemic on 17:32 - Sep 22 by Wingstandwood

I was speaking to a guy a few months back who works in mental health and he enlightened me to a term I never heard before "county lines".

Staff in Cefn Coed are seeing the repercussions of a mass influx of drugs from places like Liverpool. Some individuals can take something and in this guys words "a switch is flicked on inside the brain" and it will never be the same again. I was told drug related psychosis is a major problem now when compared to twenty years back.

The human brains physiology is changed forever. Apparently Liverpool. London and Birmingham are the major "county lines" players down here.

I know nearly every drug conviction in the South Wales Evening Post contains a Liverpool address.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea in grip of drug death epidemic on 17:44 - Sep 22 with 991 viewsdickythorpe

It was well known the Midlands was supplying drugs down here back in the 90's.
Swansea in grip of drug death epidemic on 18:30 - Sep 22 with 904 viewsGowerjack

A close friend of mine was recently on a jury relating to organised crime gangs in Birmingham supplying drugs in the Llanelli area

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Swansea in grip of drug death epidemic on 18:33 - Sep 22 with 896 viewssainthelens

Swansea in grip of drug death epidemic on 17:18 - Sep 22 by Darran

This.
The fckn skip rats.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024