Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U23's v Sunderland 19:48 - Sep 22 with 1624 viewsblackpooljack

Jesus H. In all my years of watching the Swans, ive never seen such inept finishing banjo and cows arse spring to mind. 2 very very poor teams the well is well and truly bone dry now.
U23's v Sunderland on 20:56 - Sep 22 with 1464 viewsdickythorpe

You missed Ki then?
U23's v Sunderland on 07:40 - Sep 23 with 1211 viewsBlue_Blood

I watched that game (in and out) on a link. You were very good value for your win and it should have been 3 or 4.

You have some very young players in that squad and it isn't the established u23 squad of 2 years ago. (I watched them a few times and after watching the final against Villa I came away think "good build up play but couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo"!)

I think one of the players you are alluding to who missed a couple of chances was 16 ffs.

I think there are players in the u23s who could definitely make the step up given a bit of patience but not so convinced by your u18s.
U23's v Sunderland on 09:26 - Sep 23 with 1098 viewsCooperman

U23's v Sunderland on 07:40 - Sep 23 by Blue_Blood

I watched that game (in and out) on a link. You were very good value for your win and it should have been 3 or 4.

You have some very young players in that squad and it isn't the established u23 squad of 2 years ago. (I watched them a few times and after watching the final against Villa I came away think "good build up play but couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo"!)

I think one of the players you are alluding to who missed a couple of chances was 16 ffs.

I think there are players in the u23s who could definitely make the step up given a bit of patience but not so convinced by your u18s.

Closet Swans fan alert 🚨

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024