Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets for tonight 13:38 - Sep 24 with 1038 viewsdjdancarter

Afternoon all.

I was wondering if someone can tell me how to get tickets for tonight? Used to be ST holder but now living in Kent so not far to travel.

Thanks in advance
Tickets for tonight on 13:50 - Sep 24 with 1019 viewsfelixstowe_jack

According to Swansea's web site TICKETS ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO AWAY FANS AT THE GATE.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Tickets for tonight on 14:10 - Sep 24 with 994 viewsjackharris

Phone Watford up and ask if you can purchase some ‘Away’ tickets, pay with a debit or credit card and pick them later up from their ticket office.

Watford Ticket Office Hotline: 01923 223023
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 14:11]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Tickets for tonight on 14:17 - Sep 24 with 972 viewsjackharris

Tickets for tonight on 13:50 - Sep 24 by felixstowe_jack

According to Swansea's web site TICKETS ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO AWAY FANS AT THE GATE.

I’m sure in Cup games there is a rule that both home and away tickets have to be on sale until the match is played or the tickets are sold out. Due to the fact that Gate money is shared equally. I’m sure any Swans supporter who wants to go tonight will be able to purchase a ticket from their ticket office. Every Cup game we play at home, away fans can purchase a ticket from the Swansea ticket office. There is no option to pay on the Gate as we know. Until the tickets are sold out in that section.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024