Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? 21:51 - Sep 24 with 5684 viewsDarran

What has changed?

Answer below please.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 18:23 - Sep 26 with 1183 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

She’s certainly enhanced more awareness of the climate problems we are facing for me .

And she’s getting under the skin of old c@nts is even better .

Go girl

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 18:37 - Sep 26 with 1168 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Here's someone she seems to have had an impact on.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 18:54 - Sep 26 with 1139 viewsjackharris

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 18:14 - Sep 26 by A_Fans_Dad

So, her own mother is lying and Greta herself is lying?
Or don't you believe that Depression, Self harming & Anorexia are Mental Health issues?
Her mother also stated that Greta could see CO2, yeah right.

I’m no expert on Greta so I didn’t know she suffered from those conditions. You seem to be very knowledgeable about her. Do you want to try making your comments about her without quoting me. There no doubting the fact she is a figurehead for young people. Right or wrong. Lastly don’t try and be an arse when you make your comments.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 18:56 - Sep 26 with 1131 viewsmonmouth

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 18:54 - Sep 26 by jackharris

I’m no expert on Greta so I didn’t know she suffered from those conditions. You seem to be very knowledgeable about her. Do you want to try making your comments about her without quoting me. There no doubting the fact she is a figurehead for young people. Right or wrong. Lastly don’t try and be an arse when you make your comments.

How can an arse not be an arse?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 19:01 - Sep 26 with 1107 viewslondonlisa2001

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 18:37 - Sep 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

Stay classy Tummer.
What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 19:03 - Sep 26 with 1093 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 18:54 - Sep 26 by jackharris

You answered my post about her mental health and I responded, if you don't like my tone, fine.
I have already posted the supposedly definitive information about her, perhaps you would like to read it, so I will post the link again.
http://www.theartofannihilation.com/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-cons
What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 19:08 - Sep 26 with 1087 viewslondonlisa2001

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 19:03 - Sep 26 by A_Fans_Dad

You answered my post about her mental health and I responded, if you don't like my tone, fine.
I have already posted the supposedly definitive information about her, perhaps you would like to read it, so I will post the link again.
http://www.theartofannihilation.com/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-cons

Sorry - are you saying that a communist activist writing in a publication called ‘the Art of Annihilation’ is the definitive source of information about Greta Thunberg?
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:19 - Sep 26 with 1058 viewsjacks777

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 13:32 - Sep 26 by bluey_the_blue

Positive :-

She's a great ambassador for raising the awareness of Aspergers and by extension, autism. Too often Aspergers is used as an excuse by hackers.

Negatives :-

Great when on script, off the cuff poor - admittedly almost certainly due to Aspergers.
Lacks the PR awareness - the stunt travelling to America was all fine and good, but the additional carbon resources accrued for various reasons undermined the message.

There is a video of her that you won’t see on the bbc where she doesn’t seem to know what day it is let alone answer questions from the media...that’s because during this particular video she isn’t using a script.

As for man made climate change - what a load of bullshite 😂
It’s great though to see so many gullible snowflakes having meltdowns though 😂
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 19:32]
Login to get fewer ads

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 19:19 - Sep 26 with 1082 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 19:08 - Sep 26 by londonlisa2001

Sorry - are you saying that a communist activist writing in a publication called ‘the Art of Annihilation’ is the definitive source of information about Greta Thunberg?

😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 19:30 - Sep 26 with 1061 viewsLohengrin

This place is great!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 19:48 - Sep 26 with 1041 viewsexiledclaseboy

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 18:37 - Sep 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

That’s low even for you.

Poll: Tory leader

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 20:31 - Sep 26 with 1013 viewsHumpty

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 19:48 - Sep 26 by exiledclaseboy

That’s low even for you.

He's a Trump voter. The word low means nothing to him. There is no too low for them.
What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 21:06 - Sep 26 with 974 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How odd that you would attack a fellow believer in Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming.
Did you bother to read her "part-1-expose-the-2º-death-dance-the-1º-cover-up" where she shows that original target was 1 degree C but was changed to 2 degrees C for economic reasons?
So there you are attacking a fellow warmist as a Communist, but do not bother to look at her very well documented work which supports your own position.
How bizarre is that?

ps The Art of Annihilation appears to be her own website.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 21:08]
What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 21:13 - Sep 26 with 965 viewslondonlisa2001

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 21:06 - Sep 26 by A_Fans_Dad

How odd that you would attack a fellow believer in Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming.
Did you bother to read her "part-1-expose-the-2º-death-dance-the-1º-cover-up" where she shows that original target was 1 degree C but was changed to 2 degrees C for economic reasons?
So there you are attacking a fellow warmist as a Communist, but do not bother to look at her very well documented work which supports your own position.
How bizarre is that?

ps The Art of Annihilation appears to be her own website.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 21:08]

I’m not attacking anyone. Although I have to say I disagree profoundly with her anti vax, pro Assad, anti capitalism, pro anarchy, pro Venezuela etc stance.

The statement about her being a communist is, well, because she’s a communist. It’s not an attack but a statement.

I’m just pointing out that it’s not the definitive opinion on Greta Thunberg.
What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 21:27 - Sep 26 with 915 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 21:13 - Sep 26 by londonlisa2001

I’m not attacking anyone. Although I have to say I disagree profoundly with her anti vax, pro Assad, anti capitalism, pro anarchy, pro Venezuela etc stance.

The statement about her being a communist is, well, because she’s a communist. It’s not an attack but a statement.

I’m just pointing out that it’s not the definitive opinion on Greta Thunberg.

There you go changing what I said to suit your argument.
I said definitive information, not opinion.
There is a massive difference, she provides documented information, which you now call an opinion.
But that is you all over, attack the person and not the data.
Can you present accurate information that shows hers to be wrong?
What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 21:30 - Sep 26 with 922 viewslondonlisa2001

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 21:27 - Sep 26 by A_Fans_Dad

There is a massive difference, she provides documented information, which you now call an opinion.

Definitive information. Whatever.

She thinks you’re wrong btw.

Tell me about pensions again.
What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 21:50 - Sep 26 with 903 viewsladyjack

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 21:27 - Sep 26 by A_Fans_Dad

A Fans Dad does have a fair point about you attacking the person and not the data mind you, I have seen that from you in the past on many occasions.
What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:02 - Sep 26 with 871 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 21:30 - Sep 26 by londonlisa2001

Definitive information. Whatever.

She thinks you’re wrong btw.

Tell me about pensions again.

I know she thinks I am wrong, which is one of the reasons that I quoted her on Greta, stupidly thinking it would be acceptable to you CAGW believers.
What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 23:40 - Sep 26 with 853 viewsLeon_Drinker

Well, as I've just had to google who she is, I guess she's had no impact.

I've heard of Greta Garbo and Greta Van Fleet though.
What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 10:30 - Sep 27 with 780 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 19:26 - Sep 27 with 688 viewsexiledclaseboy

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/sep/27/the-greta-thunberg-problem

Poll: Tory leader

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 19:32 - Sep 27 with 680 viewsDarran

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 19:26 - Sep 27 by exiledclaseboy

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/sep/27/the-greta-thunberg-problem

Yes very good.

What impact has she had on you?

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 19:32 - Sep 27 with 679 viewsNeath_Jack

You absolute f*cking scumbag.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2019 20:02]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 19:37 - Sep 27 with 667 viewsDarran

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 19:32 - Sep 27 by Neath_Jack

You absolute f*cking scumbag.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2019 20:02]

It’s not good is it?

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 19:39 - Sep 27 with 656 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 19:26 - Sep 27 by exiledclaseboy

Typical Guardian and what a nasty Racist piece that is.
Only Old White Men have a problem with her, but I am sure that is OK with you.
Ever heard of Jo Nova, or Judith Curry, or Jennifer Marohasy, or Donna Laframboise?
No I thought not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024