Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No wins in three matches. 21:59 - Sep 24 with 7841 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Our inability to create chances is catching up with us now.

We're still in a good position in the league however. Let's hope Cooper can get to the bottom of this issue before the weekend.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

No wins in three matches. on 17:11 - Dec 29 with 1142 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

No wins in three matches. on 17:05 - Dec 29 by jojaca

He's looking more like a dad that coaches his son's football team on a Saturday morning. The frustrating part game after game there is just no improvements. Just caught the end of Leeds game, how we can only dream of the intensity and pace in that game.

The amount of good fortune we had in the first month or so was incredible. We were not playing well. We were not defending well. Opponents would miss chance after chance and we would occasionally score from one of our few opportunities.

I dread to think where we would be without that run of games. I dread to think where we'll be at the end of the season.

I refuse to believe he's being hampered by a 'poor squad' either. Compare our starting eleven, our match day squad and even the 25 man squad lists to most others in the division. We have one of the most experienced, expensive and deep squads in the league.

A man who recently scored 15 in La Liga can't even make it into the team. Sweden's international goalkeeper cannot make it into the team. We have a plethora of highly experienced Premier League footballers, still capable of playing in this division, who cannot make it into the team.

It's baffling. His decisions are baffling. I'm just happy most can see it now. He wont last long once the majority of the fans turn.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 17:12]

No wins in three matches. on 17:12 - Dec 29 with 1141 views34dfgdf54

No wins in three matches. on 17:09 - Dec 29 by Oneill_77

What's your solution ?

No need to answer. Folk like you lack the wherewithal, always.

There is no solution though that’s the scary part.
No wins in three matches. on 17:15 - Dec 29 with 1134 viewsjasper_T

No wins in three matches. on 17:11 - Dec 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The amount of good fortune we had in the first month or so was incredible. We were not playing well. We were not defending well. Opponents would miss chance after chance and we would occasionally score from one of our few opportunities.

I dread to think where we would be without that run of games. I dread to think where we'll be at the end of the season.

I refuse to believe he's being hampered by a 'poor squad' either. Compare our starting eleven, our match day squad and even the 25 man squad lists to most others in the division. We have one of the most experienced, expensive and deep squads in the league.

A man who recently scored 15 in La Liga can't even make it into the team. Sweden's international goalkeeper cannot make it into the team. We have a plethora of highly experienced Premier League footballers, still capable of playing in this division, who cannot make it into the team.

It's baffling. His decisions are baffling. I'm just happy most can see it now. He wont last long once the majority of the fans turn.

No room for this sort of negativity. We were winning, mun! Be happy! The table doesn't lie etc.
No wins in three matches. on 17:25 - Dec 29 with 1091 viewsunion_jack

No wins in three matches. on 17:15 - Dec 29 by jasper_T

No room for this sort of negativity. We were winning, mun! Be happy! The table doesn't lie etc.

Indeed. Dwight gets a hard time on here as the harbinger of doom but he’s almost always right. Just that some ostriches on here want to bury their head in the sand (which I’ve been guilty of in the past).

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

No wins in three matches. on 17:25 - Dec 29 with 1090 viewslonglostjack

No wins in three matches. on 17:11 - Dec 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Can’t disagree with that, with the exception of Nordfeldt. A shot stopper who couldn’t command his area. Not that I’ve been that impressed by Woodman lately either. Benda sounds like an interesting prospect.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 17:26]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

No wins in three matches. on 17:31 - Dec 29 with 1068 viewsjasper_T

No wins in three matches. on 17:25 - Dec 29 by longlostjack

Can’t disagree with that, with the exception of Nordfeldt. A shot stopper who couldn’t command his area. Not that I’ve been that impressed by Woodman lately either. Benda sounds like an interesting prospect.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 17:26]

A "shot stopper" with one of the worst shot stopping % in the division last season. Mulder was far and away the more reliable keeper at making saves (and almost everything else). Nordfeldt was shocking in every area apart from passing around a high press.
No wins in three matches. on 17:44 - Dec 29 with 1023 viewsOneill_77

No wins in three matches. on 17:25 - Dec 29 by union_jack

Indeed. Dwight gets a hard time on here as the harbinger of doom but he’s almost always right. Just that some ostriches on here want to bury their head in the sand (which I’ve been guilty of in the past).

And so he should (get a hard time).

He and his ostrich friends ought to focus on solutions instead of always harking on, criticising, pishing in from the comfort of their armchairs. Most especially the plastic ostriches that passively visit the Liberty.
No wins in three matches. on 17:51 - Dec 29 with 1005 viewsJoe_bradshaw

No wins in three matches. on 17:25 - Dec 29 by union_jack

He may often be right but that’s not why he is disliked. For a number of years he has only posted negative things about the Swans. When we play well and get a good result he’s nowhere to be seen. If you can’t enjoy the good times as a supporter there’s something missing. Are you a supporter at all?

I’m sure someone will find a positive post to prove me wrong but it’s the exception that proves the rule.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

No wins in three matches. on 17:51 - Dec 29 with 1005 viewsunion_jack

No wins in three matches. on 17:44 - Dec 29 by Oneill_77

And so he should (get a hard time).

He and his ostrich friends ought to focus on solutions instead of always harking on, criticising, pishing in from the comfort of their armchairs. Most especially the plastic ostriches that passively visit the Liberty.

Dwight is anything but an ostrich. He sees things for what they are and as much as many of us don’t like what he has to say, he’s never far off the truth.

He also been known to make remedial suggestions but at the end of the day he’s a football fan and all football fans moan! Especially when we have to put up with the current fare on offer.

He can defend himself from now on though I’m sure.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

No wins in three matches. on 22:08 - Dec 29 with 902 viewsDJack

No wins in three matches. on 17:51 - Dec 29 by Joe_bradshaw

He may often be right but that’s not why he is disliked. For a number of years he has only posted negative things about the Swans. When we play well and get a good result he’s nowhere to be seen. If you can’t enjoy the good times as a supporter there’s something missing. Are you a supporter at all?

I’m sure someone will find a positive post to prove me wrong but it’s the exception that proves the rule.

And here is the elephant in the room. DYSS is the equivalent of Bennytheblue ...or whatever his name is.

I'm not claiming that he is not a swans "supporter" nor that he is wrong (though he often is) I'm just amazed at his negative posting"style" and even more amazed at the replies.

He is a coin toss... as right as much as he is wrong. Just verbose and uncompromising which can sometimes fit the reality whilst not actualy being the truth. That said on the odd ocassion he can hit the bullseye and for those moments I thank him. The rest of the time I let the foolish respond (and that ,sometimes, can also be me).

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

No wins in three matches. on 17:43 - Jun 29 with 730 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It is ironic that many of those dismissing my astute observation early in the season are now amongst those criticising the tactical ability of Steve Cooper most frequently.

No wins in three matches. on 18:51 - Jun 29 with 677 viewssainthelens

No wins in three matches. on 17:43 - Jun 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It is ironic that many of those dismissing my astute observation early in the season are now amongst those criticising the tactical ability of Steve Cooper most frequently.

What du want, a fckn medal?
No wins in three matches. on 19:35 - Jun 29 with 649 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

No wins in three matches. on 18:51 - Jun 29 by sainthelens

What du want, a fckn medal?

I would like for posters such as yourself to re-consider dismissing those with views that differ from your own as 'trolling' as we move to the new forum. Furthermore, I would like for you and others with narrow minded views to acknowledge that there are some posters on this forum who are able to see things that you choose to blindly ignore until such an opinion becomes the majority opinion.

No wins in three matches. on 19:37 - Jun 29 with 645 viewsjacabertawe

Self praise is worthless, Boris boy!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

No wins in three matches. on 19:59 - Jun 29 with 624 viewsWxmJax

No wins in three matches. on 19:37 - Jun 29 by jacabertawe

Self praise is worthless, Boris boy!

But he did make some interesting comments after the Middlesbrough match.

Sorry, I'm thinking of someone else.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

No wins in three matches. on 11:35 - Jun 30 with 508 viewsBadlands

I think a few were with you on that from the outset.
The same was true when we appointed Bradley and Clement ... sometimes you just know something isn't going to work.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024