Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No wins in three matches. 21:59 - Sep 24 with 7950 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Our inability to create chances is catching up with us now.

We're still in a good position in the league however. Let's hope Cooper can get to the bottom of this issue before the weekend.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

No wins in three matches. on 22:29 - Sep 26 with 1589 viewsjackrabbit

Valid points. Undeserving of some of the vitriolic responses on here. Is it not permissible to be critical of our most recent performances? Let’s hope things start to improve this weekend, because our sudden lack of goal-scoring prowess, is worrying.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 22:32]
No wins in three matches. on 22:44 - Sep 26 with 1562 viewslonglostjack

No wins in three matches. on 22:29 - Sep 26 by jackrabbit

Valid points. Undeserving of some of the vitriolic responses on here. Is it not permissible to be critical of our most recent performances? Let’s hope things start to improve this weekend, because our sudden lack of goal-scoring prowess, is worrying.

Don’t shoot the messenger and all that? I’d normally agree but in the case of Dwight I’d make an exception.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

No wins in three matches. on 23:43 - Sep 26 with 1520 viewsTNT

I'd be more worried if I was a Man U fan. I do feel for Dwight and Man U's long suffering fans... not.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

No wins in three matches. on 12:51 - Sep 27 with 1424 viewsJacket

You are right, but I'm not interested in the views of someone who only has negative things to say, particularly if said person is named after a stricker for another club a the best part of twenty years ago. Such a person should be referred to as a detractor rather than a supporter of this club. His valid points become invalid for me.
No wins in three matches. on 11:02 - Sep 28 with 1301 viewsNotLoyal

If it was a one off maybe, but it's persistent.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 17:04]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

No wins in three matches. on 11:48 - Oct 20 with 1122 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

No wins in three matches. on 22:09 - Sep 24 by Glyn1

There's no "issue" to get to the bottom of. Bristol City and Nottingham Forest are both tough teams with strong defences.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 22:11]

Are you sure?

No wins in three matches. on 12:19 - Oct 20 with 1076 viewsNotLoyal

No wins in three matches. on 11:48 - Oct 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Are you sure?

I would be more worried about your Cardiff mate at old Trafford.

OK I've changed it.

No wins in three matches. on 12:26 - Oct 20 with 1066 viewsDarran

I think Dwight makes some great points myself. Performance wise we’ve been piss poor in most of our games this season. We were even dreadful when we beat Leeds 1-0 away.

Don’t get me wrong I’ll take a result over performance any day but there’s something not quite right.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

No wins in three matches. on 12:27 - Oct 20 with 1064 viewsNotLoyal

No wins in three matches. on 12:26 - Oct 20 by Darran

I think Dwight makes some great points myself. Performance wise we’ve been piss poor in most of our games this season. We were even dreadful when we beat Leeds 1-0 away.

Don’t get me wrong I’ll take a result over performance any day but there’s something not quite right.

QPR away was magnificent as was Charlton away.

OK I've changed it.

No wins in three matches. on 13:00 - Oct 20 with 1035 viewsraynor94

No wins in three matches. on 12:26 - Oct 20 by Darran

Agree, we are lacking in consistency, and the lack of goals is becoming a worry, but that can be put down to the lack of creativity in midfield

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

No wins in three matches. on 13:03 - Oct 20 with 1029 viewsDarran

No wins in three matches. on 12:27 - Oct 20 by NotLoyal

What about the other 10 games?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

No wins in three matches. on 13:11 - Oct 20 with 1026 viewsunion_jack

Magnificent? Not for me.

Adequate more like.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

No wins in three matches. on 14:09 - Oct 20 with 986 viewsBadlands

Charlton!
Really?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

No wins in three matches. on 14:13 - Oct 20 with 978 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

No wins in three matches. on 14:09 - Oct 20 by Badlands

Charlton!
Really?

Even after what happened under Monk, some still think that 3 points equals a great performance and everything is fantastic. They can't seem to comprehend that whilst a win is great, if the performances are consistently poor then eventually it will catch up with us.

Someone on here said we are nineteenth in the form table now. This is when we're picking up fortuitous points like we did yesterday afternoon. What happens when we finally start to consistently lose games like yesterday, which we absolutely deserved to?

No wins in three matches. on 14:20 - Oct 20 with 968 viewsunion_jack

No wins in three matches. on 14:13 - Oct 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Even after what happened under Monk, some still think that 3 points equals a great performance and everything is fantastic. They can't seem to comprehend that whilst a win is great, if the performances are consistently poor then eventually it will catch up with us.

Someone on here said we are nineteenth in the form table now. This is when we're picking up fortuitous points like we did yesterday afternoon. What happens when we finally start to consistently lose games like yesterday, which we absolutely deserved to?

This is spot on.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

No wins in three matches. on 14:22 - Oct 20 with 964 viewstheloneranger

You could be talking about Man Utd.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

No wins in three matches. on 14:25 - Oct 20 with 957 viewssainthelens

And if my auntie had balls...blah blah blah. Until it happens wrap up, its as if you are hoping we'll fail. The world and its wife can see we aren't playing champagne football. That's what this league is...a fckn grind.
No wins in three matches. on 14:26 - Oct 20 with 954 viewsfelixstowe_jack

No wins in three matches. on 14:09 - Oct 20 by Badlands

Charlton!
Really?

Yes were you there?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

No wins in three matches. on 14:35 - Oct 20 with 943 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

No wins in three matches. on 14:22 - Oct 20 by theloneranger

You could be talking about Man Utd.

From what I have read about Manchester United's situation, supporters and even the manager himself has acknowledged the performances are not good enough. Perhaps it helps that their 'club legends' are critical of what is happening at their club - it is not as easy to manipulate their fan base.

At our club, they're given token jobs (Britton, Curtis, Tate, Trundle and whoever else) to keep them on side. From what I remember, even the prominent sporting journalist who covered the Swans was eventually given a job at the club as well.

No wins in three matches. on 14:42 - Oct 20 with 929 viewsjacks777

No wins in three matches. on 14:35 - Oct 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

From what I have read about Manchester United's situation, supporters and even the manager himself has acknowledged the performances are not good enough. Perhaps it helps that their 'club legends' are critical of what is happening at their club - it is not as easy to manipulate their fan base.

At our club, they're given token jobs (Britton, Curtis, Tate, Trundle and whoever else) to keep them on side. From what I remember, even the prominent sporting journalist who covered the Swans was eventually given a job at the club as well.

I can’t take anyone serious who thinks Dwight Yorke is a superstar 😂
No wins in three matches. on 15:07 - Oct 20 with 914 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Chucking a bit of pace back into the team will help

He’s gone all Paul Clement on us

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

No wins in three matches. on 16:51 - Dec 29 with 673 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't think Cooper has the ability to get to the bottom of this issue.

No wins in three matches. on 17:00 - Dec 29 with 633 views34dfgdf54

No wins in three matches. on 16:51 - Dec 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He’s f*cked unfortunately. But we are stuck with him as we won’t be able to afford a pay off.
No wins in three matches. on 17:05 - Dec 29 with 609 viewsjojaca

He's looking more like a dad that coaches his son's football team on a Saturday morning. The frustrating part game after game there is just no improvements. Just caught the end of Leeds game, how we can only dream of the intensity and pace in that game.

Even when you know, you never know?

No wins in three matches. on 17:09 - Dec 29 with 600 viewsOneill_77

What's your solution ?

No need to answer. Folk like you lack the wherewithal, always.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024