Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread 19:11 - Sep 25 with 17619 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 23:20]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 19:38 - Sep 25 with 5817 viewsOldjack

Excellent job yet again Mr Harris

3-0

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 20:50 - Sep 25 with 5780 viewsDr_Winston

Have to be targeting three points here. There are "no easy games" at this level but Reading at home should be as close as it gets.

A win would settle things down a bit and put us in good stead for a run of fixtures we ideally should be harvesting some points from.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 21:17 - Sep 25 with 5725 viewsLuther27

Bit of a novice on here but I always enjoy the official match info you put together. Thanks for your time and effort Mr J. Harris.
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 13:11 - Sep 26 with 5415 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 21:17 - Sep 25 by Luther27

Bit of a novice on here but I always enjoy the official match info you put together. Thanks for your time and effort Mr J. Harris.

Thank you Oldjack and thank you Luther27.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 13:15 - Sep 26 with 5399 viewsTimTtam

2-1 win.

Byers and Borja to score, only for Reading to get one and set up a tense finish.

If we don't win this, it will be a concern.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 18:05 - Sep 26 with 5192 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 21:17 - Sep 25 by Luther27

Agree, grand job JH.

Only time I’ve seen Reading was when they demolished them up the road, they looked good against them so I’ll just go 2 1.
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 19:20 - Sep 26 with 5132 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Looking forward to this Saturday,think we’ll win 2-0

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 19:34 - Sep 26 with 5122 viewsGlyn1

The Reading fans are incredibly pessimistic.

https://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=186312

My earlier enthusiasm for this game has now evaporated into more looking forward to exploring Swansea and then ticking off my final (current) championship ground.

Doesn't matter does it? Whatever formation we play or whoever lines up for us, they'll beat us, they always bloody do.

"Reading are still looking for their first league win at the Liberty Stadium, being on a run of LDLDL at the moment."

I'll go with 3-1 to the Swans.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 19:37]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 00:12 - Sep 27 with 4938 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 19:34 - Sep 26 by Glyn1

The Reading fans are incredibly pessimistic.

https://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=186312

My earlier enthusiasm for this game has now evaporated into more looking forward to exploring Swansea and then ticking off my final (current) championship ground.

Doesn't matter does it? Whatever formation we play or whoever lines up for us, they'll beat us, they always bloody do.

"Reading are still looking for their first league win at the Liberty Stadium, being on a run of LDLDL at the moment."

I'll go with 3-1 to the Swans.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 19:37]

Forest lost twice here in our play off winning season. Didn’t seem to bother them a fortnight ago.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 00:43 - Sep 27 with 4927 viewsdameedna

Following a surprise result at Bristol and a strong performance from the reserves at Watford I fancy a win though have a soft spot for Reading. Good club decent supporters.

I hope we start with Naughton John and Surridge.

Woodman
Naughton Rodon VDH John
Ayew Grimes Celina Byers Peterson
Surridge

We are at home and that is an attacking line up with a few goals in it.
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 02:27 - Sep 27 with 4911 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Crowd of only 15K? I'm hoping it will be a lot more than that.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 12:17 - Sep 27 with 4710 viewssainthelens

Think we can play lot better than our last 2 games,so expecting big performance here.
2-0 for me.
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 13:39 - Sep 27 with 4648 viewsAustinIsOurHero

I assume you can walk up and get tickets before kick off?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 14:47 - Sep 27 with 4584 viewsGlyn1

The SKY pundit is predicting a 2-2 draw. At least Dwight will be pleased that we're scoring goals.
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/34681/11819858/david-pruttons-sky-bet-ef

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 15:03 - Sep 27 with 4559 viewsTimTtam

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 14:47 - Sep 27 by Glyn1

The SKY pundit is predicting a 2-2 draw. At least Dwight will be pleased that we're scoring goals.
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/34681/11819858/david-pruttons-sky-bet-ef

His predictions are usually terrible, so lock in a Swans win!

Seriously, he points our that Charlton have lost 2/2 since the international break, yet thinks they will hold Leeds (undefeated away from home) to a draw. But he then points out that our form has dropped off since the international break, scoring 0 goals, yet we will suddenly score 2, and draw at home to 20th place Reading.

My name is Matt

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 15:14 - Sep 27 with 4557 viewssP7qupUf

If you look at Pruton's predictions for our games over the season he has got most wrong.
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 15:48 - Sep 27 with 4532 viewslonglostjack

I hope we do better than we did against Ipswich last season. That seemed to be a home banker too.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 16:05 - Sep 27 with 4509 viewsTimTtam

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 15:48 - Sep 27 by longlostjack

I hope we do better than we did against Ipswich last season. That seemed to be a home banker too.

Hopefully the players learned a lot from the likes of Ipswich home, Rotherham away, and Wigan home last season. Also, I think Cooper is a more demanding manager than Potter and will make sure the players don't get complacent.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2019 16:05]

My name is Matt

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 16:24 - Sep 27 with 4497 viewsVincent_Vega

Back to winning ways this weekend

2-0

Borja, Grimes

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 19:54 - Sep 27 with 4260 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 02:27 - Sep 27 by Tummer_from_Texas

Crowd of only 15K? I'm hoping it will be a lot more than that.

If 15,000 is what we're at then so be it. It provides the opportunity to create numerous incentives for children and local charities. Perhaps there's finally room to turn one of the smaller boxes into a sensory room.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 20:24 - Sep 27 with 4215 viewsTenbySwan

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 13:39 - Sep 27 by AustinIsOurHero

I assume you can walk up and get tickets before kick off?

Best to book online today and pick up. Save on booking fee and queueing time.
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 20:35 - Sep 27 with 4191 viewswestside

Just come past Cooper's and it is open
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 20:46 - Sep 27 with 4160 viewsTNT

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 20:35 - Sep 27 by westside

Just come past Cooper's and it is open

Does Stevie know?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 22:46 - Sep 27 with 4036 viewsDrGonzo

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 15:48 - Sep 27 by longlostjack

Home banker? I was under the impression Reading were tidy now and had bought some master striker?
The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 22:52 - Sep 27 with 4024 viewsDippy

The Official Swansea City FC v Reading FC Match Thread on 22:46 - Sep 27 by DrGonzo

Home banker? I was under the impression Reading were tidy now and had bought some master striker?

They bought Puscas.. a very good player

Poll: Cooper Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024