Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Snowflakes Everywhere, Now Greggs The Bakers 15:20 - Sep 26 with 1507 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Snowflakes Everywhere, Now Greggs The Bakers on 15:25 - Sep 26 with 1490 viewsWarwickHunt

Pray for Sharleen.

I hope she pulls through and has counselling for her trauma.
Snowflakes Everywhere, Now Greggs The Bakers on 16:01 - Sep 26 with 1421 viewsHighjack

It’s a good way to plug her YouTube channel where she gives beauty tips.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Snowflakes Everywhere, Now Greggs The Bakers on 16:11 - Sep 26 with 1402 viewsLuther27

Snowflakes Everywhere, Now Greggs The Bakers on 16:01 - Sep 26 by Highjack

It’s a good way to plug her YouTube channel where she gives beauty tips.

Mmmm...perhaps she should try some of her tips.
Snowflakes Everywhere, Now Greggs The Bakers on 16:18 - Sep 26 with 1384 viewsHighjack

Snowflakes Everywhere, Now Greggs The Bakers on 16:11 - Sep 26 by Luther27

Mmmm...perhaps she should try some of her tips.

I would never have suggested such a thing because that sort of language is toxic and dangerous. But I agree.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Snowflakes Everywhere, Now Greggs The Bakers on 16:37 - Sep 26 with 1344 viewsTimTtam

"Sharleen Ndungu, 20, claims she started having heart palpitations and burst into tears after biting into the savoury snack and realising it contained meat."

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Snowflakes Everywhere, Now Greggs The Bakers on 17:28 - Sep 26 with 1268 viewsWarwickHunt

Snowflakes Everywhere, Now Greggs The Bakers on 16:37 - Sep 26 by TimTtam

"Sharleen Ndungu, 20, claims she started having heart palpitations and burst into tears after biting into the savoury snack and realising it contained meat."

Serves her right for eating a "sausage" roll.
Snowflakes Everywhere, Now Greggs The Bakers on 17:39 - Sep 26 with 1232 viewsmonmouth

Snowflakes Everywhere, Now Greggs The Bakers on 17:28 - Sep 26 by WarwickHunt

Well...

Nope, I'm not going to bite.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Snowflakes Everywhere, Now Greggs The Bakers on 18:37 - Sep 26 with 1155 viewstheloneranger

Sharleen says she hasn't eaten meat for 2 years. Her boyfriend BJ said ... "She's telling porkies"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Snowflakes Everywhere, Now Greggs The Bakers on 00:03 - Sep 27 with 945 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Snowflakes Everywhere, Now Greggs The Bakers on 17:28 - Sep 26 by WarwickHunt

It could have been worse. They are, after all the best sausage rolls on the planet

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Snowflakes Everywhere, Now Greggs The Bakers on 00:04 - Sep 27 with 940 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Actually, the palpitations thing - that’s just the pastry. Her vegan roll would have done the same

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Snowflakes Everywhere, Now Greggs The Bakers on 09:23 - Sep 27 with 746 viewsAguycalledJack

I sense a legal claim is going to be made.

Anyway, surely a true vegan would boycott an establishment that sells meat?
Snowflakes Everywhere, Now Greggs The Bakers on 09:48 - Sep 27 with 720 viewsdickythorpe

Bloody hell, the joy of having meat in a sausage roll!!!!

In my day it was gristle and arsehole you'd find wrapped in flaky pastry

Greggs should be applauded.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024