Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flynn is back.... 18:51 - Sep 26 with 1373 viewsraynor94

In charge of Wrexham on a caretaker basis

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Flynn is back.... on 19:06 - Sep 26 with 1347 viewsdickythorpe

He'll get them enjoying the game again. He's done well at underachieving clubs in the past
Flynn is back.... on 20:20 - Sep 26 with 1257 viewsKilkennyjack

Good luck Mr Flynn.

Beware of the Risen People

Flynn is back.... on 21:43 - Sep 26 with 1178 viewsDr_Winston

Found his level.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Flynn is back.... on 21:46 - Sep 26 with 1173 viewsThrasher6

Always liked Flynnie.....could always spot a player....go on you little monster...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Flynn is back.... on 21:49 - Sep 26 with 1164 viewsmajorraglan

Play offs last year and now bottom 4 and on this form heading out of the National League. I would have thought a club like Wrexham should be League 2 as a minimum.
Flynn is back.... on 23:55 - Sep 26 with 1090 viewsswancity

For the benefit of our young of nes fans Flynn is the man who did more than anyone to keep
Swansea City in the football league in 2003 when he used his wide array of contacts in the game to attract the calibre of Britton Tate Martinez amongst others to a basket case of a football club. And saved it from oblivion.
Then he signed more legends within a couple of months when Trundle and Robinson arrived and the rest is history. He deserves nothing less than praise and respect. And not flippant remarks from Winston Boogie Woogie who couldn’t trap a settee.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Flynn is back.... on 23:56 - Sep 26 with 1089 viewsswancity

Young or new

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Flynn is back.... on 05:46 - Sep 27 with 1031 viewsTimTtam

When I read Flynn I just assumed Michael Flynn from Newport, and couldn't understand why he left a top-half League 2 team for the National League.

I hope both Flynns do well. Poor Wrexham deserve to be in the EFL, and Newport were robbed in the playoff final.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Login to get fewer ads

Flynn is back.... on 20:57 - Sep 27 with 739 viewshobo

Flynn is back.... on 23:55 - Sep 26 by swancity

For the benefit of our young of nes fans Flynn is the man who did more than anyone to keep
Swansea City in the football league in 2003 when he used his wide array of contacts in the game to attract the calibre of Britton Tate Martinez amongst others to a basket case of a football club. And saved it from oblivion.
Then he signed more legends within a couple of months when Trundle and Robinson arrived and the rest is history. He deserves nothing less than praise and respect. And not flippant remarks from Winston Boogie Woogie who couldn’t trap a settee.

Still can't quite believe he managed to attract those players to the club. Amazing work
Flynn is back.... on 02:21 - Sep 28 with 658 viewsItchySphincter

Pretty much throughout the nineties ourselves and Cardiff were looking up at Wrexham wishing we were where they were. Incredible job that he did there.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024