Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific 22:36 - Sep 27 with 6647 viewsDarran

“Once Brexit is done, we will take the knife to the pen pushers in Whitehall”

He should be arrested and locked up.

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/17918581.nigel-farage-whips-brexit-party-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 22:43 - Sep 27 with 2444 viewswestside

They going to need armies of pen pushers in Westminster to sort out Brexit
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 22:49 - Sep 27 with 2418 viewsWingstandwood

Dar, there is no greater travesty than incompetent M.O.D pen pushers that have ill equipped our troops for decades. And yes! Our troops have paid the price because of.

All A4 paper and zero common sense!

Argus!

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 23:58 - Sep 27 with 2323 viewsKilkennyjack

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 22:49 - Sep 27 by Wingstandwood

Dar, there is no greater travesty than incompetent M.O.D pen pushers that have ill equipped our troops for decades. And yes! Our troops have paid the price because of.

The people who send other people’s children to fight in foreign - often illegal - wars are the people who should feel ashamed.

In a free Wales this will not happen to welsh children.

Beware of the Risen People

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 09:47 - Sep 28 with 2150 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 22:49 - Sep 27 by Wingstandwood

As one who works in the wrong end of the supply chain (i.e. who asks for equipment) - tell me about it!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 09:56 - Sep 28 with 2132 viewsLeonWasGod

Obviously his call for people to be shot didn’t work, as there aren’t enough guns in the UK. So this is quite sensible if you think about it, knives are a far easier to find.

(He’s been upstaged by Johnson & Cummings. This is just the little weasel trying to be relevant again. Best just to ignore him).
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:28 - Sep 28 with 2084 viewsWingstandwood

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 09:47 - Sep 28 by Brynmill_Jack

As one who works in the wrong end of the supply chain (i.e. who asks for equipment) - tell me about it!

The best site agent I ever had was an ex-Bricklayer from Middlesbourough who was in charge of Simon's Construction project i.e. Boots Fforestfach.

It's o.k for someone to come out of a portakabin and bark orders but let it come with common sense which is so sadly lacking!

Argus!

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:37 - Sep 28 with 2059 viewsPegojack

As long as the frog-faced caant gets on with his historic mission to split the Tory vote down the middle in the forthcoming General Election, thereby obliterating both parties, I'll be well satisfied with him.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 11:04 - Sep 28 with 2020 viewsNotLoyal

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 23:58 - Sep 27 by Kilkennyjack

The people who send other people’s children to fight in foreign - often illegal - wars are the people who should feel ashamed.

In a free Wales this will not happen to welsh children.

1916 ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 14:08 - Sep 28 with 1884 viewsCountyJim

Darran that was last week not last night
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 14:22 - Sep 28 with 1861 viewsLohengrin

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 11:04 - Sep 28 by NotLoyal

1916 ?

Twenty years later...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 15:47 - Sep 28 with 1785 viewsWingstandwood

You just cannot make it up, RIP freedom of speech and freedom of expression.

https://news.sky.com/story/police-investigate-nigel-farage-vow-to-take-knife-to-

Argus!

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 16:01 - Sep 28 with 1746 viewsLohengrin

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 15:47 - Sep 28 by Wingstandwood

You just cannot make it up, RIP freedom of speech and freedom of expression.

https://news.sky.com/story/police-investigate-nigel-farage-vow-to-take-knife-to-

He’s talking about cutting away layers of bureaucracy, not stabbing people to death!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 16:16 - Sep 28 with 1720 viewsWingstandwood

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 16:01 - Sep 28 by Lohengrin

He’s talking about cutting away layers of bureaucracy, not stabbing people to death!

Exactly! We're living in dangerous times where people of 'lefty-loon' type want to blatantly shut down democracy and differing opinion. And they have the audacity to label innocents fascists.

Add the latest lunacy to the ever expanding Orwellian-esque 'New-Speak' thought crime rule book along with the words... "humbug".... "surrender" and "turkeys".

Yet more Matthew Hopkins Witchfinder General standard gratuitous manufactured offence! Yet more Matthew Hopkins Witchfinder General standard malicious accusation!

Argus!

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 17:51 - Sep 28 with 1598 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The working man standing shoulder to shoulder with farage, mogg & johnson.

F@ck off the lot of you

Up the swans

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 17:54 - Sep 28 with 1587 viewsBrynCartwright

Well he didn't expressly explain that did he? The guy is a dangerously loose cannon. I'm sure he will clarify his bent in his next Trumpesque polemic. Until then I shall just continue to get a little bit of sick come up into my craw whenever I catch sight of the divisive caant.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 17:58 - Sep 28 with 1578 viewsLeonWasGod

He’s clever isn’t he. Using language that can be excused away as a metaphor but is deliberately inflammatory. He just about stays on the right side of the law. That’s why he fills his parties with unsavoury characters; doesn’t want to dirty his own fingers but is happy enough to have others appealing to base instincts.

As I said before, he’s only come out with this because he’s being upstaged at his own game by BJ & Cummings and risks being irrelevant. If there’s one thing he hates it’s being dismissed as insignificant.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 18:00 - Sep 28 with 1571 viewsWingstandwood

"Bonfire of quango's".

To reassure people was not a threat of arson by arsonists!

Argus!

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 18:09 - Sep 28 with 1553 viewsHumpty

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 16:16 - Sep 28 by Wingstandwood

Exactly! We're living in dangerous times where people of 'lefty-loon' type want to blatantly shut down democracy and differing opinion. And they have the audacity to label innocents fascists.

Add the latest lunacy to the ever expanding Orwellian-esque 'New-Speak' thought crime rule book along with the words... "humbug".... "surrender" and "turkeys".

Yet more Matthew Hopkins Witchfinder General standard gratuitous manufactured offence! Yet more Matthew Hopkins Witchfinder General standard malicious accusation!

Who was it who wanted Jo Brand to be arrested for making a joke about Nigel Farage?

Oh yeah. It was Nigel Farage.

Bloody trendy Wendy right wing snowflakes.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 18:12 - Sep 28 with 1545 viewsWingstandwood

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 18:09 - Sep 28 by Humpty

Who was it who wanted Jo Brand to be arrested for making a joke about Nigel Farage?

Oh yeah. It was Nigel Farage.

Bloody trendy Wendy right wing snowflakes.

Argus!

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 18:15 - Sep 28 with 1530 viewsJack_Meoff

Biggest fraud of the lot, and there's a lot of competition.

Mr Toad Esq is BFFs with Steve Bannon and Robert Mercer. Major funders of Cambridge Analytica. Bannon probably needs no introduction, but Mercer is an interesting character. As well as investment in CA and its parent company SCL, he was a major investor in Breitbart (where Bannon was an editor) as well as Rebel Media (Tommy Robinson, Lauren Southern).

Watch 'The Great Hack' if you have Netflix. And that probably only scratches the surface.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 18:16]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 18:20 - Sep 28 with 1511 viewsbluey_the_blue

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 17:51 - Sep 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

F@ck off the lot of you

Up the swans

As opposed to the working man standing shoulder to shoulder with a privately educated millionaire who grew up in a seven bedroom house, you mean
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 18:24 - Sep 28 with 1503 viewswaynekerr55

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 17:51 - Sep 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

F@ck off the lot of you

Up the swans

Correct, Tom.

Although the alternative are hardly blue collar workers either

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 18:27 - Sep 28 with 1493 viewsWingstandwood

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 18:20 - Sep 28 by bluey_the_blue

As opposed to the working man standing shoulder to shoulder with a privately educated millionaire who grew up in a seven bedroom house, you mean

Not forgetting the property portfolios of Labour Party M.P's.

For example?...White van man sneering, working class sneering " they're sh1te under her shoe" Emily Thorberry and her multi million Pound exclusive North London townhouse.

Argus!

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 18:45 - Sep 28 with 1457 viewsDr_Winston

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 17:54 - Sep 28 by BrynCartwright

Well he didn't expressly explain that did he? The guy is a dangerously loose cannon. I'm sure he will clarify his bent in his next Trumpesque polemic. Until then I shall just continue to get a little bit of sick come up into my craw whenever I catch sight of the divisive caant.

With all due respect, if people need it expressly explained to them that his comments were the usual "slash red tape etc" stuff and not a fervent desire to take a machete to a room full of civil servants there's not an awful lot that can be done.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 18:47 - Sep 28 with 1453 viewsNeathJack

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 18:20 - Sep 28 by bluey_the_blue

Yeah, what a **** for living in his parents house and going to the school he was sent to as a kid.

FFS.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024