Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific 22:36 - Sep 27 with 6675 viewsDarran

“Once Brexit is done, we will take the knife to the pen pushers in Whitehall”

He should be arrested and locked up.

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/17918581.nigel-farage-whips-brexit-party-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 20:31 - Sep 28 with 572 viewsbluey_the_blue

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 20:24 - Sep 28 by londonlisa2001

It’s not necessarily acceptable, but it’s far, far less of an issue.

The issue is that the PM is using inflammatory language as part of a deliberate strategy. That’s completely different to a random person on the street using the same language. The duty of care is totally different. As is the size of the pulpit.

The size of the pulpit is the same for any MP, surely? Especially with the explosion of social media.

Like it or not, people who exercised their democratic right to vote Leave have been labelled "thick", "racist", "fascist" for doing so. Do it long enough and there's a natural pushback.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 20:40 - Sep 28 with 547 viewsDarran

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 18:55 - Sep 28 by GeoffThom

Feck off teabag you feckin leftie.before somebody let's your tyres down

I’m no leftie.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 20:45 - Sep 28 with 528 viewsladyjack

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 20:28 - Sep 28 by bluey_the_blue

Numerous reports have found improvements, but no report has attributed those improvements to London / City challenge itself, citing other factors, government education policies, improvements in primary schools etc.

My eldest is going through secondary at the moment and quite frankly he's bloody lazy. Primary school ethos was that it was ok if homework wasn't done, it would be "nice" if you could try. If he keeps being as lazy as he is, the world of work will be a massive shock.

Is there much work around the Tydfil these days ?
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 20:46 - Sep 28 with 523 viewsbluey_the_blue

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 20:45 - Sep 28 by ladyjack

Is there much work around the Tydfil these days ?

Not being from there, no clue.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 20:48 - Sep 28 with 516 viewsladyjack

Oh I thought that is where you was residing.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 20:49 - Sep 28 with 508 viewsbluey_the_blue

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 20:48 - Sep 28 by ladyjack

Oh I thought that is where you was residing.

God no, don't insult me...
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 20:49 - Sep 28 with 509 viewsNeathJack

Numerous reports have found improvements, but no report has attributed those improvements to London / City challenge itself, citing other factors, government education policies, improvements in primary schools etc.

My eldest is going through secondary at the moment and quite frankly he's bloody lazy. Primary school ethos was that it was ok if homework wasn't done, it would be "nice" if you could try. If he keeps being as lazy as he is, the world of work will be a massive shock.

Sounds like more of a parenting issue than a school issue.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 20:52 - Sep 28 with 503 viewsbluey_the_blue

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 20:49 - Sep 28 by NeathJack

Sounds like more of a parenting issue than a school issue.

Nah, we've encouraged him to do homework, offered help, and if feels like it, reading up around topics to get extra knowledge. He's bright enough, just lazy. Not that you actually care about the topic...
Login to get fewer ads

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 20:57 - Sep 28 with 495 viewsladyjack

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 20:49 - Sep 28 by bluey_the_blue

God no, don't insult me...

I'm surprised you would be insulted to be associated with Merthyr what with the old Jewish synagogue up there that has recently been in the news.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:03 - Sep 28 with 481 viewsbluey_the_blue

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 20:57 - Sep 28 by ladyjack

I'm surprised you would be insulted to be associated with Merthyr what with the old Jewish synagogue up there that has recently been in the news.

There's a reason the synagogue became disused.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:06 - Sep 28 with 473 viewsladyjack

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:03 - Sep 28 by bluey_the_blue

There's a reason the synagogue became disused.

Yes I know why but do you know why ?
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:09 - Sep 28 with 464 viewsbluey_the_blue

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:06 - Sep 28 by ladyjack

Yes I know why but do you know why ?

Yup.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:13 - Sep 28 with 456 viewsladyjack

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:09 - Sep 28 by bluey_the_blue

Yup.

Well tell me and the forum then ?
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:17 - Sep 28 with 447 viewsbluey_the_blue

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:13 - Sep 28 by ladyjack

Well tell me and the forum then ?

Why don't you reveal what you think the reason is; after all, you asked the question whilst intimating you knew.

In reality, it's pretty similar to Newport et al.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:21 - Sep 28 with 425 viewsladyjack

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:17 - Sep 28 by bluey_the_blue

Why don't you reveal what you think the reason is; after all, you asked the question whilst intimating you knew.

In reality, it's pretty similar to Newport et al.

They came for work and then they left when the towns fortunes dwindled.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:26 - Sep 28 with 418 viewsbluey_the_blue

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:21 - Sep 28 by ladyjack

They came for work and then they left when the towns fortunes dwindled.

Hmm, not really, no.

People do go where work is, absolutely, but there have been several reasons synagogue attendances have dropped, even in Cardiff. Antisemitism is one thing - some migrated to Israel, the majority remaining in UK have tended to move to areas with larger Jewish communities, London Leeds, Manchester, safety in numbers kind of thing. The last synagogue attendee in Merthyr was someone who moved to Manchester, died around 1998.

Plenty of Jews these days don't necessarily self-identify as Jewish or feel the need to go to synagogues too, more liberal in nature. Still Jewish, just don't necessarily feel the need to overtly practice the religion.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:33 - Sep 28 with 404 viewsTaliesin

So it's the teachers fault if YOUR CHILD is too lazy to do hkis schoolwork??

Try a fcking mirror to see where the real problem lies. Poor kid has no chance
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:34 - Sep 28 with 403 viewsladyjack

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:26 - Sep 28 by bluey_the_blue

Hmm, not really, no.

People do go where work is, absolutely, but there have been several reasons synagogue attendances have dropped, even in Cardiff. Antisemitism is one thing - some migrated to Israel, the majority remaining in UK have tended to move to areas with larger Jewish communities, London Leeds, Manchester, safety in numbers kind of thing. The last synagogue attendee in Merthyr was someone who moved to Manchester, died around 1998.

Plenty of Jews these days don't necessarily self-identify as Jewish or feel the need to go to synagogues too, more liberal in nature. Still Jewish, just don't necessarily feel the need to overtly practice the religion.

Antisemitism again, here we go again.

Take it up with Britains biggest Jewish newspaper who have direct quotes from the buyers and give the background history of the building.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:37 - Sep 28 with 389 viewsTaliesin

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:34 - Sep 28 by ladyjack

Take it up with Britains biggest Jewish newspaper who have direct quotes from the buyers and give the background history of the building.

Always makes me laugh the people on the extreme right are wringing their hands about antisemitism. You couldn't make it up!
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:38 - Sep 28 with 387 viewsbluey_the_blue

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:33 - Sep 28 by Taliesin

So it's the teachers fault if YOUR CHILD is too lazy to do hkis schoolwork??

Try a fcking mirror to see where the real problem lies. Poor kid has no chance

Nice psychoanalysis there.

Completely flawed, of course.

My son does his homework, we just get the odd tantrum. Again, it stems from primary school as it was deemed ok if homework wasn't completed. He'd hand his in, half the class didn't - no consequences for those who didn't. He's adjusting well to secondary school, does his homework - although imo isn't getting enough, should ramp up in GCSE years.

Thank you for your parenting advice...
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:39 - Sep 28 with 384 viewslondonlisa2001

That’s irrelevant. I’m making the point that firstly it doesn’t affect Wales, and secondly, they aren’t abandoning it, just talking about trying to replace it with something better. They may or may not be right, but again, that’s besides the point.

No body in the world will make a child do homework. How is that going to be affected by Labour changing Ofsted in England?

You are finding fault for the sake of it.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:43 - Sep 28 with 373 viewsbluey_the_blue

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:34 - Sep 28 by ladyjack

I said it's one thing, Trampie. Not the main thing. Do keep up at the back.

Jewish community has dwindled in Wales for years.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:43 - Sep 28 with 374 viewsTaliesin

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:38 - Sep 28 by bluey_the_blue

Nice psychoanalysis there.

Completely flawed, of course.

My son does his homework, we just get the odd tantrum. Again, it stems from primary school as it was deemed ok if homework wasn't completed. He'd hand his in, half the class didn't - no consequences for those who didn't. He's adjusting well to secondary school, does his homework - although imo isn't getting enough, should ramp up in GCSE years.

Thank you for your parenting advice...

Anytime
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:44 - Sep 28 with 369 viewslondonlisa2001

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 20:31 - Sep 28 by bluey_the_blue

The size of the pulpit is the same for any MP, surely? Especially with the explosion of social media.

Like it or not, people who exercised their democratic right to vote Leave have been labelled "thick", "racist", "fascist" for doing so. Do it long enough and there's a natural pushback.

No it’s not. Don’t be ridiculous,

Johnson gets more publicity than a normal backbench MP. I wouldn’t know half of them if I saw them in the street. Neither would you.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:44 - Sep 28 with 367 viewsladyjack

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 21:43 - Sep 28 by bluey_the_blue

I said it's one thing, Trampie. Not the main thing. Do keep up at the back.

Jewish community has dwindled in Wales for years.

Same old, same old.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024