Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific 22:36 - Sep 27 with 6674 viewsDarran

“Once Brexit is done, we will take the knife to the pen pushers in Whitehall”

He should be arrested and locked up.

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/17918581.nigel-farage-whips-brexit-party-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:38 - Sep 29 with 525 viewssg1912

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 09:53 - Sep 29 by londonlisa2001

No one is saying he’s Goebbels. But you’re naive if you think anything out of his mouth is ‘an aside’. It’s all carefully calculated.

They need to be careful. That’s all anyone is saying. Not that he should be arrested or anything similar - but they should tell him to rein it in. You know that at present they are attempting to rile things up, and it’s completely stupid given the number of idiots around.

All of them need to tone down the divisive talk. And quickly. This will have an awful effect on the country for years and years if they don’t.

I wonder why you hold politicians you disagree with to a higher scrutiny?
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:39 - Sep 29 with 518 viewsbluey_the_blue

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 09:50 - Sep 29 by Highjack

You are literally the reason people get death threats.

Bollocks.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:40 - Sep 29 with 520 viewsLeonWasGod

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:30 - Sep 29 by Highjack

But he said it a week before all this kicked off.

I give up. It's what he does. He appeals to people's base instinct despite him being very much part of the establishment he gets them riling against. If people can't see that there's no hope for them.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:49 - Sep 29 with 509 viewslondonlisa2001

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:38 - Sep 29 by sg1912

I wonder why you hold politicians you disagree with to a higher scrutiny?

I don’t.

Why do you hold the politicians you agree with to a much lower level of scrutiny?
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:49 - Sep 29 with 506 viewslondonlisa2001

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:40 - Sep 29 by LeonWasGod

I give up. It's what he does. He appeals to people's base instinct despite him being very much part of the establishment he gets them riling against. If people can't see that there's no hope for them.

They can see it. They just don’t care.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:52 - Sep 29 with 496 viewssg1912

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:49 - Sep 29 by londonlisa2001

I don’t.

Why do you hold the politicians you agree with to a much lower level of scrutiny?

Clearly you do, hence why you think everything he says is ‘calculated’.

I don’t think metaphors should be scrutinised.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:55 - Sep 29 with 489 viewsHighjack

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:40 - Sep 29 by LeonWasGod

I don’t disagree, but the narrative of him deliberately saying this because of the current debate about sanitising language is simply not true because he said it before all this kicked off.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:55 - Sep 29 with 493 viewslondonlisa2001

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:52 - Sep 29 by sg1912

Clearly you do, hence why you think everything he says is ‘calculated’.

I don’t think metaphors should be scrutinised.

No, I don’t.

He is calculated.
Login to get fewer ads

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:59 - Sep 29 with 483 viewslondonlisa2001

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:55 - Sep 29 by Highjack

I don’t disagree, but the narrative of him deliberately saying this because of the current debate about sanitising language is simply not true because he said it before all this kicked off.

He’s been doing it for ever. It’s the Tories that are taking on his tactics rather than the other way round. That’s the whole point. They’re trying to turn his base to them as the brexit party are stubbornly stuck at too high a percentage of the voting intention to allow the Tories to win. So appealing to the base instincts of his supporters is essential (in their minds) to convert them to vote Tory.

Everything at the moment is about the general election. It’s why the date of the election is so important.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 11:02 - Sep 29 with 475 viewssg1912

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:55 - Sep 29 by londonlisa2001

No, I don’t.

He is calculated.

Yes you do.

So you think he actually wants civil servants to be stabbed?

Sometimes you have some good points, but this is pathetic tbh.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 11:06 - Sep 29 with 473 viewslondonlisa2001

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 11:02 - Sep 29 by sg1912

Yes you do.

So you think he actually wants civil servants to be stabbed?

Sometimes you have some good points, but this is pathetic tbh.

No I don’t think he does. As I’ve said. But I think he wants to turn the civil service into part of the ‘enemy establishment’. And the issue is that he has some spectacularly stupid thugs supporting him who are being provoked. And that’s making the situation toxic and potentially dangerous. Farage doesn’t care about that.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 11:57 - Sep 29 with 442 viewsLeonWasGod

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 10:55 - Sep 29 by Highjack

I thought it was a response to the latest parliamentary shenanigans, but was obviously wrong on the timing. Doesn't change the tactics though. Sh*t-stirring is simply what he does. He always has done, he always will.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 13:06 - Sep 29 with 408 viewsJack_Meoff

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 20:52 - Sep 28 by bluey_the_blue

Nah, we've encouraged him to do homework, offered help, and if feels like it, reading up around topics to get extra knowledge. He's bright enough, just lazy. Not that you actually care about the topic...

Perhaps it's the sense of entitlement bluey, what with him being a Tory and all...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 13:22 - Sep 29 with 392 viewsbluey_the_blue

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 13:06 - Sep 29 by Jack_Meoff

Perhaps it's the sense of entitlement bluey, what with him being a Tory and all...

Nah, if he was Labour, he'd not bother putting any effort in wanting state to support him.

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 13:23 - Sep 29 with 389 viewsbluey_the_blue

Kinder, gentler politics...

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 13:39 - Sep 29 with 372 viewsHighjack

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 13:23 - Sep 29 by bluey_the_blue

The Iraqis would probably argue they’ve got a long way to go yet.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 13:49 - Sep 29 with 366 viewslondonlisa2001

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 13:23 - Sep 29 by bluey_the_blue

You really are a hypocrite Bluey. What about the pro Brexit, violently anti Semitic graffiti plastered up all over Lewes in the past few days at houses of people displaying remain posters?

If that had been anti brexit people you’d have been posting it up within moments.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 13:52 - Sep 29 with 361 viewsbluey_the_blue

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 13:49 - Sep 29 by londonlisa2001

You really are a hypocrite Bluey. What about the pro Brexit, violently anti Semitic graffiti plastered up all over Lewes in the past few days at houses of people displaying remain posters?

If that had been anti brexit people you’d have been posting it up within moments.

Equally as bad, Lisa.

I know, only bad stuff by evil Brexiteers counts.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 13:55 - Sep 29 with 355 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bluey’s s gonna struggle with this one because it’s anti Semitic but something he agrees with. Cognitive dissonance all round.

https://www.sussexexpress.co.uk/news/crime/shock-after-anti-semitic-graffiti-fou

Poll: Tory leader

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 13:58 - Sep 29 with 349 viewsbluey_the_blue

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 13:55 - Sep 29 by exiledclaseboy

Bluey’s s gonna struggle with this one because it’s anti Semitic but something he agrees with. Cognitive dissonance all round.

https://www.sussexexpress.co.uk/news/crime/shock-after-anti-semitic-graffiti-fou

Something I agree with?

Utter bollocks.

Perhaps you can provide evidence for your claim?
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 14:02 - Sep 29 with 346 viewsexiledclaseboy

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 13:58 - Sep 29 by bluey_the_blue

Something I agree with?

Utter bollocks.

Perhaps you can provide evidence for your claim?

Evidence for what? That you agree with Brexit and have a healthy disregard for people being abused and/or threatened unless they’re on your “side” when you’re happy to either ignore it or counter with your usual “yeahbutlabour”

It’s all over the forum mun.

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 14:05 - Sep 29 with 343 viewsbluey_the_blue

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 14:02 - Sep 29 by exiledclaseboy

Evidence for what? That you agree with Brexit and have a healthy disregard for people being abused and/or threatened unless they’re on your “side” when you’re happy to either ignore it or counter with your usual “yeahbutlabour”

It’s all over the forum mun.

More bollocks there.

Unlike you and others, I condemn all death threats and violence.

Some seem to be incredibly selective as to those posted and commented on, which is why I waited to see how long it would take people to post about Lewes. Can only wonder as to the element that made people here ignore it for so long.
Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 14:06 - Sep 29 with 339 viewsexiledclaseboy

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 14:05 - Sep 29 by bluey_the_blue

More bollocks there.

Unlike you and others, I condemn all death threats and violence.

Some seem to be incredibly selective as to those posted and commented on, which is why I waited to see how long it would take people to post about Lewes. Can only wonder as to the element that made people here ignore it for so long.

And there you go again. And now an implied suggestion of anti Semitism because Lewes hadn’t been mention until now. Lovely. Classy.

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 14:07 - Sep 29 with 338 viewslonglostjack

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 13:55 - Sep 29 by exiledclaseboy

An unusual turn of events. They’re normally into burning effigies of the Pope down that way.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 14:11 - Sep 29 with 330 viewsLohengrin

Farage in Newport tonight - Horrific on 14:07 - Sep 29 by longlostjack

An unusual turn of events. They’re normally into burning effigies of the Pope down that way.

They do love a bonfire down there.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024