Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could someone help regarding swans tv 13:35 - Sep 28 with 4063 viewsbazzool

Just set up an account to pay for a days pass to watch, but why does it say swans v Charlton ? Unless I've done something wrong ? Also if I sign up today will I get to watch the match
Could someone help regarding swans tv on 14:30 - Sep 28 with 3422 viewsjohnauto

You got to use a vpn to watch the Reading game.
Could someone help regarding swans tv on 14:42 - Sep 28 with 3397 viewsbazzool

Could someone help regarding swans tv on 14:30 - Sep 28 by johnauto

You got to use a vpn to watch the Reading game.

I've got ipvanish , just didn't know how I go about with the bank details, as my bank is UK
Could someone help regarding swans tv on 14:51 - Sep 28 with 3360 viewsjackanuck

As far as I’m concerned, the service is currently not working at all. I live in Canada, and there were no regional restrictions last week or this week. I keep seeing a message that says nothing is currently being broadcast. I’ve contacted support, they apologize and say “try it now”. It still doesn’t work. They stopped responding to me at half time last week. I got another email from them mid week asking about my device etc. I know the problem is on their end as I’ve been using this service since the beginning so am familiar with all of the quirks.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 14:53]
Could someone help regarding swans tv on 14:57 - Sep 28 with 3339 viewsMrSwerve

Could someone help regarding swans tv on 14:42 - Sep 28 by bazzool

I've got ipvanish , just didn't know how I go about with the bank details, as my bank is UK

It doesn't matter if you have a UK bank.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Could someone help regarding swans tv on 14:58 - Sep 28 with 3332 viewsbazzool

Ok so I've just signed up successfully using VPN, and clicked on watch now, but it's just a black screen with a play triangle ? Nothing playing though
Could someone help regarding swans tv on 15:10 - Sep 28 with 3281 viewsjackanuck

Same problem here. It just says they aren’t broadcasting right now. I don’t think they’ve turned the feed in. The audio commentary is working though.
Could someone help regarding swans tv on 15:13 - Sep 28 with 3270 viewsMrSwerve

Working fine here.

Could someone help regarding swans tv on 15:19 - Sep 28 with 3239 viewsjackanuck

That’s useful to know. And I’m really happy for you. And I couldn’t be more frustrated with the service because it legit. hasn’t worked for me for 2 weeks. I get the impression they are trying to block certain IP’s that they suspect are being accessed from within the UK, but I am legitimately in Canada. Are there any other Canada account holders that can confirm its working today?
Login to get fewer ads

Could someone help regarding swans tv on 15:26 - Sep 28 with 3222 viewsMrSwerve

Could someone help regarding swans tv on 15:19 - Sep 28 by jackanuck

That’s useful to know. And I’m really happy for you. And I couldn’t be more frustrated with the service because it legit. hasn’t worked for me for 2 weeks. I get the impression they are trying to block certain IP’s that they suspect are being accessed from within the UK, but I am legitimately in Canada. Are there any other Canada account holders that can confirm its working today?

I'm not quite sure what sort of technical advise you will get from Planet Swans. I was simply saying that it's working fine for me, not to rub it in. Don't take your frustration out on others.

Could someone help regarding swans tv on 15:32 - Sep 28 with 3200 viewsjackanuck

Apologies if it came across that way - but that wasn’t at all my intent. You might have been a little over sensitive there. I’m not getting any legitimate technical support through the Stream AMG service - so I’m making enquires here as I have no other recourse.

Your’s was useful information and I really am happy for you. As far as I knew, it wasn’t working for any other users. Now I’m interested to know if this is a problem effecting just me, or all Canadian users.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 15:33]
Could someone help regarding swans tv on 15:33 - Sep 28 with 3196 viewsMrSwerve

Could someone help regarding swans tv on 15:32 - Sep 28 by jackanuck

Apologies if it came across that way - but that wasn’t at all my intent. You might have been a little over sensitive there. I’m not getting any legitimate technical support through the Stream AMG service - so I’m making enquires here as I have no other recourse.

Your’s was useful information and I really am happy for you. As far as I knew, it wasn’t working for any other users. Now I’m interested to know if this is a problem effecting just me, or all Canadian users.

No worries dude. Have you tried other browsers? I use Chrome.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 15:34]

Could someone help regarding swans tv on 15:35 - Sep 28 with 3182 viewsjackanuck

I’m using the IOS app on my iPhone and it’s up to date. I’ve also used Chrome and Safari on my Mac.
Could someone help regarding swans tv on 15:37 - Sep 28 with 3175 viewsMrSwerve

Could someone help regarding swans tv on 15:35 - Sep 28 by jackanuck

I’m using the IOS app on my iPhone and it’s up to date. I’ve also used Chrome and Safari on my Mac.

That's bizarre. Have you tried using a VPN? Just incase the IP is the issue for some reason.

Could someone help regarding swans tv on 15:39 - Sep 28 with 3168 viewsjackanuck

I haven’t but maybe I’ll try that. I usually access it off my phone for convenience and airplay it to my Apple TV with no issues. I’ll report back in the second half.
Could someone help regarding swans tv on 15:41 - Sep 28 with 3163 viewsMrSwerve

I thought that it wasn't possible to airplay to Apple TV due to league restrictions. Interesting.

Could someone help regarding swans tv on 15:43 - Sep 28 with 3155 viewsPolskijack

I use the Swans android app on an Android tv box and have had no issues. The FAQ says you need to log in 30 minutes before the game but today I logged in as they kicked off so that's bullsht.

Make sure you contact swanstvlive@streamamg.com with your problem so you can claim something back.
Could someone help regarding swans tv on 15:53 - Sep 28 with 3125 viewsdcd14

Watching using chrome with no problems using a VPN.
Could someone help regarding swans tv on 15:55 - Sep 28 with 3121 viewsItchySphincter

Could someone help regarding swans tv on 15:32 - Sep 28 by jackanuck

It’s working in Japan but it has crapped out a few times.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Could someone help regarding swans tv on 15:58 - Sep 28 with 3111 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Could someone help regarding swans tv on 15:55 - Sep 28 by ItchySphincter

It’s working in Japan but it has crapped out a few times.

It's freezing more and more as the first half goes on. Seeing on social media that everyone is having the same problem, if they are able to get on at all.

This is ridiculous.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Could someone help regarding swans tv on 16:03 - Sep 28 with 3085 viewsTimTtam

I've considered paying to watch the afternoon matches (night matches are 2:45m my time), but when so many people have problems with the service, there's no point really.

I feel for those who have paid to watch a stream fail.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Could someone help regarding swans tv on 16:05 - Sep 28 with 3084 viewsPolskijack

Could someone help regarding swans tv on 15:58 - Sep 28 by Tummer_from_Texas

It's freezing more and more as the first half goes on. Seeing on social media that everyone is having the same problem, if they are able to get on at all.

This is ridiculous.

They need to sort out why it works in some territories but has problems in others. I'm in Poland and it hasn't missed a beat this season (now it will go down! 😀
Could someone help regarding swans tv on 16:06 - Sep 28 with 3079 viewsMrSwerve

Could someone help regarding swans tv on 15:53 - Sep 28 by dcd14

Watching using chrome with no problems using a VPN.

Same, again, I'm not rubbing it in by any means - but it hasn't dropped out at all for me. It did ask me to sign in again at HT, but that's all.

Could someone help regarding swans tv on 16:10 - Sep 28 with 3066 viewsjackanuck

Alright so I have it working now - sort of. What I’ve discovered is that it’s not working at all on the iPhone app since last week - atleast on the 3 different iPhone X I have tried it on. Can anyone else confirm the same?

To watch the match today, I’ve managed to get it working on a chrome browser on Mac (unfortunately because it’s my work laptop, I can’t airplay to my Apple TV so not ideal)
Could someone help regarding swans tv on 16:48 - Sep 28 with 3030 viewssioni

Could someone help regarding swans tv on 14:51 - Sep 28 by jackanuck

As far as I’m concerned, the service is currently not working at all. I live in Canada, and there were no regional restrictions last week or this week. I keep seeing a message that says nothing is currently being broadcast. I’ve contacted support, they apologize and say “try it now”. It still doesn’t work. They stopped responding to me at half time last week. I got another email from them mid week asking about my device etc. I know the problem is on their end as I’ve been using this service since the beginning so am familiar with all of the quirks.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 14:53]

I have same problem exactly, also in Canada.
Could someone help regarding swans tv on 16:56 - Sep 28 with 3019 viewsbazzool

UPDATE , ok so I was trying to use Firefox browser through the firestick and it wouldn't work, but I downloaded the swans app from Google play store on my phone and it worked perfectly, HD aswell , gutted with them scoring but we should have done alot better
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024