Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warning about Thomas Cook scam texts/emails 15:55 - Sep 28 with 750 viewsdickythorpe

Some scumbags out there!!!
Barclays are warning Thomas Cook customers not to give out details via text, phone or email without checking with them first.
Warning about Thomas Cook scam texts/emails on 15:58 - Sep 28 with 741 viewsWingstandwood

To add to the scumbag list!

There are scam automated voice recorded phone calls doing the rounds claiming Amazon Prime account(s) have been hacked.

Argus!

Warning about Thomas Cook scam texts/emails on 17:39 - Sep 30 with 561 viewsJimmyGilligan

I've been getting about 20 scam emails a day (not exaggerating) for weeks from people trying to get money out of me...

"Your computer was infected with my malware, RAT (Remote Administration Tool), your browser wasn't updated / patched, in such case it's enough to just visit some website where my iframe is placed to get automatically infected, if you want to find out more - Google: "Drive-by exploit".

My malware gave me full access and control over your computer, meaning, I got access to all your accounts (see password above) and I can see everything on your screen, turn on your camera or microphone and you won't even notice about it.

I collected all your private data and I RECORDED YOU (through your webcam) SATISFYING YOURSELF!

After that I removed my malware to not leave any traces.

I can send the video to all your contacts, post it on social network, publish it on the whole web, including the darknet, where the sick people are, I can publish all I found on your computer everywhere!

Only you can prevent me from doing this and only I can help you out in this situation.

Transfer exactly 1000$ with the cryptocurrency Monero (XMR) to my Monero (XMR) address." It goes on, but you get the gist.

They must make thousands.

There's also the ones that phone up saying you have viruses on your PC etc. that are total bull, that make ridiculous amounts. A guy livestreams on twitch trolling them which is funny to watch...

Warning about Thomas Cook scam texts/emails on 17:54 - Sep 30 with 541 viewsWingstandwood

Warning about Thomas Cook scam texts/emails on 17:39 - Sep 30 by JimmyGilligan

I've been getting about 20 scam emails a day (not exaggerating) for weeks from people trying to get money out of me...

"Your computer was infected with my malware, RAT (Remote Administration Tool), your browser wasn't updated / patched, in such case it's enough to just visit some website where my iframe is placed to get automatically infected, if you want to find out more - Google: "Drive-by exploit".

My malware gave me full access and control over your computer, meaning, I got access to all your accounts (see password above) and I can see everything on your screen, turn on your camera or microphone and you won't even notice about it.

I collected all your private data and I RECORDED YOU (through your webcam) SATISFYING YOURSELF!

After that I removed my malware to not leave any traces.

I can send the video to all your contacts, post it on social network, publish it on the whole web, including the darknet, where the sick people are, I can publish all I found on your computer everywhere!

Only you can prevent me from doing this and only I can help you out in this situation.

Transfer exactly 1000$ with the cryptocurrency Monero (XMR) to my Monero (XMR) address." It goes on, but you get the gist.

They must make thousands.

There's also the ones that phone up saying you have viruses on your PC etc. that are total bull, that make ridiculous amounts. A guy livestreams on twitch trolling them which is funny to watch...

There was a WUM guy on YouTube who had some form of software/telecommunication kit where he would connect one Indian scam call center with another Indian scam call center. The two Indian scam callers ended up arguing with each other with "f#ck you" insults.

Argus!

Warning about Thomas Cook scam texts/emails on 17:58 - Sep 30 with 537 viewsbluey_the_blue

Warning about Thomas Cook scam texts/emails on 17:54 - Sep 30 by Wingstandwood

There was a WUM guy on YouTube who had some form of software/telecommunication kit where he would connect one Indian scam call center with another Indian scam call center. The two Indian scam callers ended up arguing with each other with "f#ck you" insults.

I did the old "string guy along an then reveal your OS is actually Linux" gag.

Five minutes later, had the guy ring back hurling abuse. It was funny hearing it in an Indian faux British accent...
Warning about Thomas Cook scam texts/emails on 18:02 - Sep 30 with 534 viewsJimmyGilligan

Warning about Thomas Cook scam texts/emails on 17:54 - Sep 30 by Wingstandwood

Kitboga has done that a few times live, he strings them along for hours, one of their favourite things is asking him to get thousands of dollars worth of gift cards, so he pretends to get in his car and drive to the store as he's talking to them. He's had them rapping and singing with him. It's hilarious to watch.

[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 18:05]
Warning about Thomas Cook scam texts/emails on 18:09 - Sep 30 with 520 viewstheloneranger

Old, but one of the best ...

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Warning about Thomas Cook scam texts/emails on 18:25 - Sep 30 with 500 viewsWingstandwood

Warning about Thomas Cook scam texts/emails on 18:02 - Sep 30 by JimmyGilligan

Kitboga has done that a few times live, he strings them along for hours, one of their favourite things is asking him to get thousands of dollars worth of gift cards, so he pretends to get in his car and drive to the store as he's talking to them. He's had them rapping and singing with him. It's hilarious to watch.

[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 18:05]

I watched another YouTube one where a Nigerian scammer was strung along for weeks whilst wanting payment for (non-existent obviously) puppies using Western Union.

Who the f#ck has ever bought puppies using Western Union payment method?

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024