Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time 16:53 - Sep 28 with 4400 viewsMrSwerve

I pointed out in the match thread after 20-odd minutes that it's one of those games that we need to kill off, otherwise we'll concede a late equaliser.

We didn't create enough chances (at home) against 20th in the league. We played some very pretty football but really were not clinical. Reading were dire.

Gutting draw - fill yer boots.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 16:55 - Sep 28 with 3148 viewsunion_jack

I said on the MDT that there’s not enough goals in this side to get promoted.

Not this year. Mid table at best.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 16:57 - Sep 28 with 3116 viewsMrSwerve

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 16:55 - Sep 28 by union_jack

I dunno, UJ. I think playoffs are achievable. We could have been 2 or 3 nil up after 15 mins...but we just can't put the chances away.

Unacceptable result.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 16:57 - Sep 28 with 3109 viewsdickythorpe

We've dropped 5 out of 6 points at home now
F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 16:57 - Sep 28 with 3109 viewsTummer_from_Texas

At best?

We are 2nd in the table, even after a few bad games.

We are 5-3-1 with a win at Leeds (on paper, the toughest game we will play all season), and you think mid table is the best we can hope for?

Jeezus.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 16:59]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 16:59 - Sep 28 with 3056 viewsLandore_Jack

We didn't do enough to win the game. Our plan was to sit back and absorb their pressure which backfired. Really pissed off. Another game thrown away.

#backtojack

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:00 - Sep 28 with 3032 viewsTheKirkyLife

We're getting the bottles out in force today, folks. Abysmal display.
F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:00 - Sep 28 with 3026 viewsunion_jack

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 16:57 - Sep 28 by Tummer_from_Texas

At best?

We are 2nd in the table, even after a few bad games.

We are 5-3-1 with a win at Leeds (on paper, the toughest game we will play all season), and you think mid table is the best we can hope for?

Jeezus.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 16:59]

Yes I do. We are not creating chances so therefore over a season we are going to drop points.

Goals are needed and we are not getting them. I’ll be delighted to be proved wrong but not what I think at this moment in time.

And yes, Jesus would help but he’s a little out of our price range👍

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:02 - Sep 28 with 2987 viewsunion_jack

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 16:57 - Sep 28 by MrSwerve

I dunno, UJ. I think playoffs are achievable. We could have been 2 or 3 nil up after 15 mins...but we just can't put the chances away.

Unacceptable result.

I hope you’re right but unfortunately it seems to be a case of ‘could have been’ far too often recently.

Login to get fewer ads

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:02 - Sep 28 with 2984 viewsNotLoyal

I agree today was mostly poor, we lacked any type of urgency, time for Byers to take a rest, poor passing and decision making., not sure how we form up, maybe Celina in the 10 role for sure. Disappointing day, we aren't losing but we aren't finishing off teams. Mid table no, just more ruthless in front of goal, and quit that mundane wandering about when we should be pushing forwards.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 17:55]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:05 - Sep 28 with 2927 viewsswan_si

I thought the ref was their MOTM, we cant win them all, don't forget we were second best at Leeds and came away with 3 points, swings and roundabouts folks.
F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:07 - Sep 28 with 2906 viewsSgorioFruit

everyone just remember one crucial thing, when we got promoted before, we had Scott Sinclair banging them in every game.

Lets go find another Scott Sinclair type, and promotion will be ours.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:07 - Sep 28 with 2899 viewsDrGonzo

Our subs were too late and too obvious in my eyes. Byers did absolutely nothing and was rubbish. Deserved to go instead of Celina.
F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:09 - Sep 28 with 2883 viewstheloneranger

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:02 - Sep 28 by NotLoyal

I agree today was mostly poor, we lacked any type of urgency, time for Byers to take a rest, poor passing and decision making., not sure how we form up, maybe Celina in the 10 role for sure. Disappointing day, we aren't losing but we aren't finishing off teams. Mid table no, just more ruthless in front of goal, and quit that mundane wandering about when we should be pushing forwards.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 17:55]

There's a clear lack of pace in the team. Garrick comes on and gets one great pass to chase, and it fvcks the Reading player up trying to keep up with him.
Then for some unknown reason we keep the ball away from him and play mostly down the left.

Both teams were p1ss poor in the final 3rd today.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:10 - Sep 28 with 2872 viewsJonTheJack

We’re not creating enough because we are not putting early balls in enough. We did it once today and we scored from it. Ayew and Borja will score plenty if those balls are early enough but we stop and play back far too often.

We had no out ball for the majority of the second half save lumping in the hope Borja would hold it up. Our lack of width and pace needs addressing.
F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:12 - Sep 28 with 2844 viewsDrGonzo

Also Celina looks twice the player with a competent left back overlapping.
F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:17 - Sep 28 with 2770 viewsLeonWasGod

I didn’t think Reading were dire at all. They had some comedy unforced errors on the ball first half, but worked hard to deny us time on the ball and won a lot of the physical battles. Second half they passed it better too.
F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:18 - Sep 28 with 2763 viewsChief

Cooper has to take his share of criticism today. From early on it was obviously it wasn't working. We played like the away team living off breakaways but with no pace. He didn't bring on the subs until too late. Baston was closing their defence down well he didn't look tired to me. Celina wasn't great but if he'd been moved infield at least he may have pinned them back in the middle where we were second best all game. Byers had a mare, Grimes was poor, at least Fulton was adding some bite but then he was subbed too! Carroll a waste of sub. We have a promising player on loan from a prem club who has played as a sitting centre mid. Why have him if we aren't going to use him?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:19 - Sep 28 with 2755 viewsLandore_Jack

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:10 - Sep 28 by JonTheJack

We’re not creating enough because we are not putting early balls in enough. We did it once today and we scored from it. Ayew and Borja will score plenty if those balls are early enough but we stop and play back far too often.

We had no out ball for the majority of the second half save lumping in the hope Borja would hold it up. Our lack of width and pace needs addressing.

A fit Kalulu maybe that very person.

#backtojack

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:22 - Sep 28 with 2727 viewscentrestandswan

This was a bad result.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:23 - Sep 28 with 2722 viewsOldjack

Nothing in Reading and nothing in us. WTF is a class midfield General doing playing as a winger .The early season sparkly has well and truly gone

Gutted

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:31 - Sep 28 with 2662 viewslidojack

We can't play Grimes, Fulton and Byers together at home. Too passive and not enough creativity.

Move Celina inside, start with 4 attackers and take the game to them.
F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:33 - Sep 28 with 2629 viewslonglostjack

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:23 - Sep 28 by Oldjack

Nothing in Reading and nothing in us. WTF is a class midfield General doing playing as a winger .The early season sparkly has well and truly gone

Gutted

Yep. Wasted out there.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:38 - Sep 28 with 2571 viewsDr_Winston

There's goals in the side, but no control of the game.

Again we were weak in the tackle and allowed a poor Reading team to battle their way back into the game. Once the midfield was lost the match tipped back into their favour.

We are far too slow moving the ball, and far too reluctant to take risks. Celina created space for a cross twice in one move in the second half but dithered and ended up passing it backwards.

The team is better than it showed today and against Forest, but we're lacking too much in the centre to be thinking about the Autos.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:40 - Sep 28 with 2553 viewsTimTtam

It was a terrible result, but we are still 2nd thanks to other teams losing and drawing. Every one of us (minus you know who) would've been stoked with being 2nd after 9 games.

We'll have poor results like this one and the Forest game. So will every other side. We're just in a form slump at the moment. Even teams that get promoted have them. I briefly followed Lincoln's results in L2 last season cause I have a soft spot for them, and 4 weeks in a row they choked leads to eventually draw. I was convinced they were going to bottle it, but they got out of the slump and easily won the league. We just have to try and fight our way out of it too.

Despite the result, I thought we looked slightly better in attack. We have two former PL players up front - goals will come eventually. We are T-8th for goals scored, which isn't bad.

As for team selection, I think Byers needs to go back to the bench. He's looked good when coming on for the 2nd half. That would allow Celina into the no.10 role, and a winger can be brought in. Garrick looked very good, but 15 minutes isn't enough time. I didn't mind Cooper's subs, but they were pretty late on.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:57 - Sep 28 with 2420 viewsNotLoyal

F*ck it, I'll say it and save Dwight the time on 17:10 - Sep 28 by JonTheJack

Both ayew ( goal apart) and Celina are not getting the ball in quicker, the goal we scored was a clue. Ayew just does too much.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024