Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The crazy Championship!!! 17:11 - Sep 28 with 1135 viewsdickythorpe

Only 2 home wins out of 9 today.
Totally unpredictable as always.

Keep the faith, title will be won in May, not now in late September.....but we knew that already
The crazy Championship!!! on 17:29 - Sep 28 with 1099 views34dfgdf54

Didn’t see game today but have been told draw was fair result.

Not enough in central midfield over the course of a campaign to remain competitive at the top imo. Frustrating to drop points at home that late though.
The crazy Championship!!! on 19:34 - Sep 28 with 1007 viewsdickythorpe

It is frustrating but I am pleased at our league position.

I didn't expect it. I think we have a squad to compete well and have some "unfancied" gems that will play a part.
The crazy Championship!!! on 19:59 - Sep 28 with 967 viewsthornabyswan

The crazy Championship!!! on 17:29 - Sep 28 by 34dfgdf54

Not enough in central midfield over the course of a campaign to remain competitive at the top imo. Frustrating to drop points at home that late though.

Yes I didn't see it either but that smug fukcing look on Jason the scummers face has put a dampener on my Saturday evening.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The crazy Championship!!! on 20:03 - Sep 28 with 959 viewsTNT

The crazy Championship!!! on 17:29 - Sep 28 by 34dfgdf54

A draw wasn't a fair result. So Ian Walsh can fck off.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The crazy Championship!!! on 20:50 - Sep 28 with 892 viewsBadlands

It is an embarrassment to be second in the league playing the way we have for most of the season!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The crazy Championship!!! on 20:50 - Sep 28 with 895 viewsmonmouth

I would have happily jumped at 18 points from 9 games. It’s strange to be a bit disappointed not having a few more, but it’s a fabulous overall return. Same again next 9 would be absolutely grand.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The crazy Championship!!! on 21:12 - Sep 28 with 853 viewsTNT

The crazy Championship!!! on 20:50 - Sep 28 by Badlands

It is an embarrassment to be second in the league playing the way we have for most of the season!

Are you Neil Warnock's missus from seasons past, you miserable old scroat?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The crazy Championship!!! on 08:28 - Sep 29 with 679 viewsswancity

Bollox. The Championship is Europe’s most competitive football league. By that I mean there’s very little difference in quality from the top team to 24th. At this moment that’s West Brom and Stoke City. There’s some good fortune involved but it’s not embarrassing. On the contrary after what’s happened at our Club in terms of loss of players and changes at the top and management they deserve huge praise to be in 2nd place after nine games.

I envisaged a season of struggle below halfway. It may yet turn out that way as there are around 16 Clubs realistically chasing those top six places.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Login to get fewer ads

The crazy Championship!!! on 08:52 - Sep 29 with 658 viewsexiledclaseboy

Have a look at this tw@t.

Poll: Tory leader

The crazy Championship!!! on 08:57 - Sep 29 with 646 viewssainthelens

The crazy Championship!!! on 21:12 - Sep 28 by TNT

Are you Neil Warnock's missus from seasons past, you miserable old scroat?

Whooosh
The crazy Championship!!! on 10:51 - Sep 29 with 599 viewsraynor94

The crazy Championship!!! on 08:52 - Sep 29 by exiledclaseboy

Have a look at this tw@t.

I'm not allowed comment, because if I disagree with him I'll have another pm telling me I have a problem with him

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The crazy Championship!!! on 12:34 - Sep 29 with 516 viewsFireboy2

The crazy Championship!!! on 10:51 - Sep 29 by raynor94

I'm not allowed comment, because if I disagree with him I'll have another pm telling me I have a problem with him

Dont hold back Rayns, if he pms you report the apologist tvvat.
The crazy Championship!!! on 12:58 - Sep 29 with 494 viewskarnataka

The crazy Championship!!! on 20:03 - Sep 28 by TNT

A draw wasn't a fair result. So Ian Walsh can fck off.

To put it in context, given that we should have been 2 or 3 up by half time, no, it wasn't a fair result, however, because we had only succeeded in being 1-0 at half time despite our superiority and the fact that Reading's 2nd half performance deserved a goal, it was a fair result but it should have been a consolation goal, not an equaliser.

We had 58% possession first half but ended the match with 50% so I assume Reading must have had 58% in the 2nd half which would indicate that they bossed it which is exactly what I was seeing. If Reading had equalised earlier, they would have pressed hard for a winner, may well have got one and we could have ended up losing that game.

What separates Man City and Liverpool from the rest of the Prem is that if they'd scored after 3 minutes against a team in the bottom 6 like we did yesterday, they'd have smelled blood, gone for it and end up scoring 3, 4 or 5 or 8 in Man City's case. It's a mentality thing which even the rest of the Big 6 don't have which is why the Prem will be a 2 horse race again. We definitely don't have that mentality even though we do have a better mentality than last season and yesterday we got more and more sloppy as the game went on, stopped doing the things we were doing so well in the first half and just ran out of ideas, focus and concentration. Every team in the Championship has at least some decent players and can look a very good team if the opposition allows them to be and the ones that succeed will be the ones who don't allow that to happen too often.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2019 17:25]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024