Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? 07:25 - Sep 29 with 8495 viewsSwans9

With it being midweek and with no trains back I am still hopeful that we will take 1300 plus.
How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 08:17 - Sep 29 with 4998 viewsMrSwerve

It’s on Sky red button, too.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 11:17 - Sep 29 with 4877 views1983

1000+ plenty of Jacks live in the Home Counties and London myself included.

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 11:23 - Sep 29 with 4855 viewsmonmouth

It’s a ridiculous fixture for a Wednesday. EFL should be ashamed. There’s no need for it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 12:25 - Sep 29 with 4768 viewsPJackArmy

We always seem to take decent followings to these midweek London fixtures, will be 900-1000 I'd say
How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 12:41 - Sep 29 with 4730 viewsSwanjaxs

1,418 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 12:59 - Sep 29 with 4702 viewskarnataka

How many did we take to QPR?
How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 13:26 - Sep 29 with 4665 viewsmonmouth

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 12:59 - Sep 29 by karnataka

How many did we take to QPR?

Shepherd’s Bush is is a hell of a lot more accessible than Greenwich though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 14:53 - Sep 29 with 4575 viewsJBT95

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 11:23 - Sep 29 by monmouth

It’s a ridiculous fixture for a Wednesday. EFL should be ashamed. There’s no need for it.

WTF?

We are hardly gonna play Cardiff midweek.

Huddersfield away in November on a Tuesday is a lot worse than this.

London/Birmingham area clubs are 'ideal' for midweeks in all fairness to the EFL.

Gutted we have Fulham and Charlton away midweek mind.
Login to get fewer ads

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 16:45 - Sep 29 with 4503 views1983

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 11:23 - Sep 29 by monmouth

Yeah sod everyone else eh?
Not everyone lives in a SA postcode some live where every home game is an away game.

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 16:53 - Sep 29 with 4476 viewsDarran

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 16:45 - Sep 29 by 1983

Yeah sod everyone else eh?
Not everyone lives in a SA postcode some live where every home game is an away game.

Prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 17:28 - Sep 29 with 4430 viewskarnataka

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 13:26 - Sep 29 by monmouth

Shepherd’s Bush is is a hell of a lot more accessible than Greenwich though.

Agreed, but I was actually interested in the number, not trying to make a point.
How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 18:05 - Sep 29 with 4399 views1983

About 1000 at QPR

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 18:34 - Sep 29 with 4352 viewsDrGonzo

Nightmare flashback to a 8 hour bus trip to Charlton, opening day of the season. Either a red card or conceding a penalty in the opening minute as we walked in.
How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 18:58 - Sep 29 with 4328 viewsChief

Thinking of going, but not paying the train fare of £80 odd. Willing to drive, but not into London, so was thinking of driving as far as Reading then train in from there, although I think that's looking at about a 2 hour train ride.

Any better ideas? Or advice on best way to head back west from Charlton after the game?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 19:42 - Sep 29 with 4285 viewstaffpunk

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 19:45 - Sep 29 with 4274 viewsSwanjaxs

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 19:42 - Sep 29 by taffpunk

Cardiff might take that amount, put another 500 at least on that figure butt 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 19:55 - Sep 29 with 4250 viewstaffpunk

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 19:45 - Sep 29 by Swanjaxs

Cardiff might take that amount, put another 500 at least on that figure butt 👍

It's my educated guess. I don't think you'll take 500 more than that, if you do, I'll hold my hand up and tell you what great support that is for mid-week.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 20:04 - Sep 29 with 4233 viewshobo

Well I'm going
How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 21:02 - Sep 29 with 4180 viewsjackharris

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 18:34 - Sep 29 by DrGonzo

Nightmare flashback to a 8 hour bus trip to Charlton, opening day of the season. Either a red card or conceding a penalty in the opening minute as we walked in.

I went on the train to this and we had 3,300 Jacks for our first away match back in the Championship. Jonjo Shelvey was playing for Charlton.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/7540946.stm

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 21:12 - Sep 29 with 4150 viewsDarran

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 21:02 - Sep 29 by jackharris

I went on the train to this and we had 3,300 Jacks for our first away match back in the Championship. Jonjo Shelvey was playing for Charlton.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/7540946.stm

Did you just read this on Twitter? 😂

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 21:17 - Sep 29 with 4143 viewsdonnybackspin

Well there are 10 of us going.
How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 22:38 - Sep 29 with 4053 viewsNotLoyal

Qpr I read was 1,400.
Whatever we take away will always be more than Cardiff. We have massive amounts of support in the south east of England.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 23:00 - Sep 29 with 4028 viewsjackharris

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 21:12 - Sep 29 by Darran

Did you just read this on Twitter? 😂

No Dar, did someone else say what I said. I remember when we got to Charlton (after having a few beers in Greenwich) there were no drinking establishments, so we went in the local Off license and got some cans and stood on it’s doorstep because it was p*ss*ng it down. Someone had a golf umbrella over us.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 23:07 - Sep 29 with 4013 viewsDarran

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 23:00 - Sep 29 by jackharris

No Dar, did someone else say what I said. I remember when we got to Charlton (after having a few beers in Greenwich) there were no drinking establishments, so we went in the local Off license and got some cans and stood on it’s doorstep because it was p*ss*ng it down. Someone had a golf umbrella over us.

It was a great day. JJS was a great prospect. When I say prospect he’s had a great career and is a very rich young man but I just think he should have gone further.

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 23:20 - Sep 29 with 4003 viewsDippy

How many fans do you think we will take to Charlton? on 23:07 - Sep 29 by Darran

It was a great day. JJS was a great prospect. When I say prospect he’s had a great career and is a very rich young man but I just think he should have gone further.

He destroyed us that day

Poll: Cooper Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024